• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

zychi

Banned
That's right!

That Kanye song is probably the reason most millennials are dealing with simping so much.

I recommend some significant music to help the testosterone levels reach acceptable man status again :

Johnny Cash
Motörhead
Ghostface
Deangelo
The Police

Any of those artists will help you move on from BetaMax.

Paul McCartney is on the track yo. Don't be hating cuz you an old man.

Still a solid list tho. I'm not much of a Sting fan tho.

e: dafuq is a millenial? i'm getting different versions online. Some say 92-99, some say 80-90. I don't want to be lumped in with the 92-99 crowd

Greg

You thought things would be different? lol
I still like you, gata

I dedicate this first coffee of 2015 to my man, Greg!
SaHzYo7.gif

MechDX

Greg is NFL GAF's MVP. We should all take a moment to recognize greatness.

EZ is our Suh. Could be great but likes to kick people when they are down.

RBH

Fine. If you fatties don't want to watch the English Premier League, then you should watch the NHL Winter Classic!

B6RsywpCUAAZ33y.jpg

B6RhlgyIYAAMXnh.jpg:large

B6RtuETIIAAVTA3.jpg:large

zychi

Banned
Fine. If you fatties don't want to watch the English Premier League, then you should watch the NHL Winter Classic!]

Any word on the glare delay they were talking about the past two days?

SO EXCITED FOR A REGULAR SEASON GAME

e: the epix.com hbo like documentary was awesome. Coach Q used the word "fuck" after every word, and then he goes and spends Xmas with his hot daughters and family in Colordao and doesn't curse once. <3

WedgeX

Banned
Fine. If you fatties don't want to watch the English Premier League, then you should watch the NHL Winter Classic!

B6RsywpCUAAZ33y.jpg

B6RhlgyIYAAMXnh.jpg:large

B6RtuETIIAAVTA3.jpg:large

It's too hot in DC today for hockey. Plus I hate both the caps and Blackhawks. Although heading down to the Nats stadium today would have been cool.

Spinluck

Raiders are interested in Pep Hamilton...

I think he did a decent job here, but he's replaceable. Can't think of any OCs on the market that I would really want though.

Anyone good out there?

I still need to get back into Skyrim, plus Path Of Exile is getting play time...no need to buy more stuff. And I have FTL but haven't touched it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Raiders are interested in Pep Hamilton...

I think he did a decent job here, but he's replaceable. Can't think of any OCs on the market that I would really want though.

Anyone good out there?

Seriously? Raiders are a joke organization, so I guess it makes sense.

Hunter S.

I hear Peyton Manning will retire after this year, gotta start somewhere before he becomes the owner of the Titans and the Head Coach

PaPa Pey Pey already confirmed he will play play next year!

Americans hate fun.

Around here, even in small towns you can find several bars open til 5 or even later. And we're Germans. We invented not having fun.
Americans drink less than Euros. It is well known. Some states do not even allow the sale of anything stronger than beer on Sundays. People just go out to bars earlier.

Milchjon

I would say most cities are 1-2AM.

On more than a couple occasions, I left the bar around 4-5 and worked immediately afterward.

Americans hate fun.

Around here, even in small towns you can find several bars open til 5 or even later. And we're Germans. We invented not having fun.

Everyone I knew from work and school drove down to Chicago last night. Christmas shopping and rent cleaned me out so the gf and I stayed in and experimented with mixed drinks while watching Pitbull's New Years Eve special. She isn't too up on modern pop so she kept calling him Bulldog.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Brady and Peyton are gonna go out like Brent or YA Tittle. Gonna have to drag their corpse off the field despite what they say.

Bowser

I just remembered we have Chudzinski, so he'd probably take over when Pep leaves.

Chud would pull a total 180 to Pep's offense. His offense would resemble's Arians Colts O.

Interesting notes on the Arizona / Carolina matchup (h/t to Chris Wesseling's preview: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...review-cardinalspanthers?campaign=Twitter_atn):

Arizona
  • Arizona's 73 points in the final six weeks of the season are the least by any playoff team since 1936.
  • They have managed just four offensive touchdowns in the last 27 quarters (75 drives) combined.
  • They are 8-1 when gaining at least 330 yards and 3-4 when gaining fewer.
  • Their rushing average of 3.29 yards per carry is the lowest in the league and tied for the sixth-lowest by a postseason team since 1980.
  • The Cardinals were 4-4 on the road this season, allowing more points (19.9) than they scored (18.4).
  • Larry Fitzgerald's 117.5 receiving yards per game is the highest total in history.
  • Arizona's defense has held 13 of 16 opponents to 20 points or fewer. They are also the only team in the NFL to surrender at least 500 yards in four different games.
  • A testament to Arians and Bowles, no team lost more 10-game starters from 2013 to 2014 than Arizona.

Carolina
  • Carolina's defense ranked 19th in Football Outsiders' metrics in Weeks 1-9. Since Week 10, they are fifth.
  • Among defensive ends, Charles Johnson's 52 quarterback hurries are second only to J.J. Watt's 54, per Pro Football Focus.
  • Rookie pass rusher Kony Ealy has registered a sack in each of the past three games.
  • Newton has been sacked fewer times since Week 11 (8.0) than in Week 10 alone (9.0).
  • Three of Newton's four highest rushing totals of the season have come in his last three starts. He also has a rushing score in each of the past three games after managing just two in the previous 15.
  • Since 2011, only Tom Brady and Russell Wilson have more wins in December and January than Newton.
  • The Panthers could have as many as eight different starters this week than in Week 1.

Top Bottom