• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

LJ11

before the year I thought he'd win the Heisman, but given Greg Robinson's issues with NFL pass blocking, I'd have lots of reservations about how much coaching Marshall would need

He's fun to watch, makes things happen. Wonder if he gets on a roster, certainly can run around and make some plays.

MechDX

Well-placed source: Polian's decision on Bills shifted in past day. Major factor in change of heart was talking to Marrone, who ripped org.-Twitter

Marrone saves the Bills from Polian

I really want to see a kicker one day practically carry a team on his field goals alone.

Basically the offense itself can't score but the kicker can kick in 60+/70+ field goals consistently. I would love to see that. XD
That's how Baltimore beat Detroit last year.

RBH

Friends........I discovered the wonders and joy of Cook Out today here in Atlanta.

w3gJizw.jpg

i4A2ft9.jpg

Check out those prices! And all of those milkshakes!

beast786

Marrone is going to Bears . I mean he beat the packers. What else does he need in his resume. And just like how smith brought maranelli, marrone will bring Schwartz with him.

It all makes too much sense

Since we're talking college FB, who are some undersized D linemen guaranteed to be busts in the NFL?

I'd like to get a bead on the Packers' 1st round draft pick.

Bowser

34 carries for 251 yards. Dat boy gonna be good. Kinda wish Detroit could somehow pick him up.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's available. Even tho he's been great, the position is so devalued that I doubt he goes in the top half of the first.

TB - QB
TEN - QB/DE
JAX - Need RB but doubt they use 3rd overall pick
OAK - DE/WR
WAS - OL/DB
NYJ - QB/DB
CHI - DEF
ATL - DEF
NYG - DE/OL
MIN - OL/RB - think they'll stick with McKinnon, too high of a pick (maybe early 2nd rd)
CLE - WR/DL
NO - DEF
MIA - LB/TE/OL
SF - OL/DL (plus just took Hyde in 2nd last year)
HOU - QB/WR/OL
SD - DEF, but could look to replace Donald Brown and Ryan Matthews as well
KC - WR/OL
CLE (via BUF) - WR/DL
PHI - DEF

So if he gets past San Diego, I don't think he's taken in the top 20.

Top Bottom