• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Yeah I know, but to be fair to the Cardinals, they were a legitimately good team before the QB trouble and stretch of games against tough teams. The only bad loss was @ATL.

They only got their asses kicked once, compared to a string of blowouts during our losing streak. This is a good team, and they'll come out with an inspired effort Saturday. I think QB play (ours as much as theirs) ultimately dooms them but they won't go down without a fight.

I agree that it'll be a tough game and it wouldn't surprise me if the Cards won, but I don't think it's unreasonable to make the Panthers 3.5 point favorites (which they're essentially doing because they give 3 to the home team) considering the circumstances.

JNA

Banned
What a terrible snap. Gordon got lucky being able to hold onto the ball after a terrible hand off by the QB.

Crisco

Banned
I agree that it'll be a tough game and it wouldn't surprise me if the Cards won, but I don't think it's unreasonable to make the Panthers 3.5 point favorites (which they're essentially doing because they give 3 to the home team) considering the circumstances.

True. Forgot about the home field thing.

Conservative playcalling, but smart with no TOs left. Couldn't take a sack or throw it up for grabs.

Take your chances with your RB in OT.

Spinluck

But is he gonna put in the work needed to be successful in the NFL? I don't think he will, Mariota seems like he will and wants to, but who knows.

I'm just glad we have our QB of the future and glad the Browns passed on him.

I think he might just be our Rooney rule interview. I don't think he'll get much consideration as they really seem to want someone with HC experience.

That's probably the case as some Colts people I follow on Twitter have mentioned. I don't think he's a bad coach though. Not sure if he can run a team however.

First day of the new year and you guys already thugging it up in here. I can't believe some of you!

#ChangedMan
#NewLeaf
#NiceGuy
#Peace
#ILoveAllOfYou
#EvenTheFatOnes

JNA

Banned
Wisconsin's kicker is a big boy.

They said he doesn't need to actually train with the team, just show up on Saturdays and it's all good.
I really want to see a kicker one day practically carry a team on his field goals alone.

Basically the offense itself can't score but the kicker can kick in 60+/70+ field goals consistently. I would love to see that. XD

Top Bottom