• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

effzee

I know Chip would love Mariota, but how much does MaMariota want to get drafted by the Eagles?

He could slide right in and run the exact same offense with even better weapons.

JNA

Banned
Wow at that fumble...

I know Chip would love Mariota, but how much does MaMariota want to get drafted by the Eagles?

He could slide right in and run the exact same offense with even better weapons.

How can the Eagles get him? Trade Foles?

JNA

Banned
Ok so somebody educate me on College Football champonships.

Is the Rose Bowl THE championship game or is there a National Championship game after this one?

Is the Rose Bowl THE championship game or is there a National Championship game after this one?
This year there is a four team playoff. Winner of this game plays the winner of OSU/Bama for the national title.

Well new to this year on forward. There's 6 bowl games known as the New Years 6 which consist of: Peach Bowl, Cotton Bowl, Orange Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl. The two playoff games rotate between those bowls with a National Championship little over a week later.

JNA

Banned
Well new to this year on forward. There's 6 bowl games known as the New Years 6 which consist of: Peach Bowl, Cotton Bowl, Orange Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl. The two playoff games rotate between those bowls with a National Championship little over a week later.

0_0.

So...how does full bracket work exactly? XD

Top Bottom