• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

it's not about being able to afford it or not. i can go pay a couple hookers to have a 3some with me but i don't. just seems like everyone gets a tattoo and then says its something with deep meaning.... but why? why do you need to get a tattoo with a symbol that relates to the birth of your child? or why do you need to get a tribal tattoo? or a religious tattoo? i don't understand it but maybe i'm not with "it"!

I don't have any and I've never understood the appeal myself. I guess they just have something they really care about or that really means a lot to them that they just want it permanently visible on their bodies, so they can tell the world without actually having to conversate with them. IDK

cdyhybrid

TJ Yeldon has his fumbling problems, but I'd like him on the Patriots if he were to last to the end of the 2nd round.

Iq8cmTb.jpg

zychi

Banned
Two days til real football boys. This is so blah and terrible. 3rd string qb versus the #1 team. It's like watching golf

Bowser

Actually this is a good time to listen to J. Cole's new album. No Role Modelz is pretty dope tho

fool me one time, shame on you
fool me twice, can't put the blame on you
fool me three times, fuck the peace sign
load the choppa, let it rain on you

G.O.M.D. is my shit though

this game is over btw

effzee

I don't watch college football so outside of Mariota and Winston who are the next guys at QB? Any first round worthy guys?

Colasante

Alabama crushing Ohio State, as it was obvious they would.

I don't watch college football so outside of Mariota and Winston who are the next guys at QB? Any first round worthy guys?

At this point, the 3rd QB hasn't really established himself yet. Could be Bryce Petty from Baylor or Brett Hundley from UCLA. Ugly class to want a QB, outside of the top two.

bionic77

it's not about being able to afford it or not. i can go pay a couple hookers to have a 3some with me but i don't. just seems like everyone gets a tattoo and then says its something with deep meaning.... but why? why do you need to get a tattoo with a symbol that relates to the birth of your child? or why do you need to get a tribal tattoo? or a religious tattoo? i don't understand it but maybe i'm not with "it"!
Most people who get tattoos get them when they are young and get them because they think they look cool based on seeing them on their friends of other famous people. It definitely differentiates them from olds like me and you.

With very few exceptions I always thought they were retarded.

Brady's been off the market for years, but that hasn't stopped you.
:jnc

Sick burn.

DM btw, what NBA team are you following these days?

DMczaf

Most people who get tattoos get them when they are young and get them because they think they look cool based on seeing them on their friends of other famous people. It definitely differentiates them from olds like me and you.

With very few exceptions I always thought they were retarded.

:jnc

Sick burn.

DM btw, what NBA team are you following these days?

What's T-Mac's Chinese team?

He's a rookie now!

Syrinx

So I didn't catch the end (or even most) of the first game.

I figure Winston was garbage. Was Mariota at least okay?

Alabama crushing Ohio State, as it was obvious they would.

At this point, the 3rd QB hasn't really established himself yet. Could be Bryce Petty from Baylor or Brett Hundley from UCLA. Ugly class to want a QB, outside of the top two.
Dak might be next up, if he declares.

bionic77

What's T-Mac's Chinese team?

He's a rookie now!
TMac's power to not win a title is one of the greatest forces I have ever seen.

Some less educated and knowledgeable people like to credit LeBron, Ray Allen or even God for that miraculous Heat comeback in game 6 of the finals. But me and you know better DM. We know that a higher power is at work to make sure TMac can never win. Whether it means breaking Grant Hills ankles or Yao Mings feet. Something will always get inbetween TMac and an NBA title.

Top Bottom