• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

mett.png

You gave one reason for drafting Winston and that was about the HC and GM keeping their job a bit longer to 'develop' a guy.

Develop a 6th rounder, yea, not a 2nd overall pick. He's supposed to make an immediate impact.

Bread

Banned
You gave one reason for drafting Winston and that was about the HC and GM keeping their job a bit longer to 'develop' a guy.

Develop a 6th rounder, yea, not a 2nd overall pick. He's supposed to make an immediate impact.
Every qb needs to be developed no matter where they get picked. He didn't mean that they should take Winston and sit him like the Packers did with Rodgers.

Colasante

I mean, from the perspective of job security, it'd be better for Whisenhunt/Webster to trout out a shiny new QB for their owner and fanbase- it's like with Caldwell/Bradley in Jacksonville, who completed another disappointing season but have some semblance of job security because the owner wants to maintain continuity in Blake Bortles' development.

@JeffDarlington · 54m 54 minutes ago

I finally feel like I’m in the loop. But I’d just warn all of you FSU critics to remember: Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Jeff is so awesome, he actually sends people copies of the movie
Animal house for you gatas
who don't get the joke. I wish he was still in South Beach

Bowser

Marcus Mariota gonna be learning from the guy who taught Gabbert everything he knows

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 16s16 seconds ago
Buccaneers expected to request an interview with Titans TE coach Mike Mularkey for their vacant OC job, source says.

wow fuck off WatchESPN. this game isn't really working either... except the spanish feed!

i actually like their commentary even though i dont understand it!

Every qb needs to be developed no matter where they get picked. He didn't mean that they should take Winston and sit him like the Packers did with Rodgers.

I mean, from the perspective of job security, it'd be better for Whisenhunt/Webster to trout out a shiny new QB for their owner and fanbase- it's like with Caldwell/Bradley in Jacksonville, who completed another disappointing season but have some semblance of job security because the owner wants to maintain continuity in Blake Bortles' development.

I see what you mean.

My original point stands, though. I firmly believe that Mettenberger is a better QB than Winston, JFF #2, Hundley, etc...
Let them keep their jobs this season and see how he develops. If it doesn't work out next year, than yeah, get rid of them.

What does Kluwe think about that punter? Hmmm, we could have a star in the making friends

Why does everyone have tattoos these days?

If you want something on you (like a tattoo, hair dye, piercing, etc) and can afford it, why not go for it

There should be thought put into it of course, but still

What does Kluwe think about that punter? Hmmm, we could have a star in the making friends

If you want something on you (like a tattoo, hair dye, piercing, etc) and can afford it, why not go for it

There should be thought put into it of course, but still

it's not about being able to afford it or not. i can go pay a couple hookers to have a 3some with me but i don't. just seems like everyone gets a tattoo and then says its something with deep meaning.... but why? why do you need to get a tattoo with a symbol that relates to the birth of your child? or why do you need to get a tribal tattoo? or a religious tattoo? i don't understand it but maybe i'm not with "it"!

Bowser

it's not about being able to afford it or not. i can go pay a couple hookers to have a 3some with me but i don't. just seems like everyone gets a tattoo and then says its something with deep meaning.... but why? why do you need to get a tattoo with a symbol that relates to the birth of your child? or why do you need to get a tribal tattoo? or a religious tattoo? i don't understand it but maybe i'm not with "it"!

Agreed. I have never understood the appeal of tats. To each his own though.

Top Bottom