• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

bionic77

Same. I knew thread would be bunch of people ridiculing OP about how out of touch and wrong he is for stopping his ELEVEN year old sister.

Fuck man 11? That's not right.
Once I read people telling him to respect the 11 year olds privacy I was out.

She is a fucking child and retarded. No one here tells anyone to respect anything Gata says either!

There are somethings that are beyond me. Like a family allowing a girl or boyfriend sleep over and have sex with each other (for people under 18). I must be too much of a prude!

Bobandy

Banned
Chip Kelly leaves the Eagles, the League is on Notice Eli will be coming for his 3rd SB, the Cowboys will come back down to earth next year, the Redskins will----lol, Eagles will be a mess, rumors out there they don't want to pay McCoy and will let him go, McCoy is a Giant killer, if the Giants don't have to worry about the Eagles next season, the League is on notice Eli will be retuning to the playoffs, Playoff Eli...

As a fellow Gmen fan I hope you're right....I don't care Eli is only gonna get better in that offense, he put up his best statistical year and trow away that 5int dumpster fire in SF he had 9 picks all year!! Beckham will only continue to evolve, with a healthy Cruz and a Randle that looks like can final be on Eli's wave length, add a healthy Jennings and Williams how showed promise down the stretch, that offense looks unstoppable...Now if the D can stay healthy and we can sign Suh.....look out super bowl

Chip still has three years left on his contract. Also, most of the "major shake-up" information seems to be coming from Florio.

Florio is the one that speculated about a "Kelly Trade to San Francisco."

He then went on the 97.5 The Fan and said he doesn't know what the major shake-up is.

The Darren DeGaetano guy was the one who broke the "Gamble's gone" news in the first place, which was shocking enough that if he says "Kelly's looking for a way out", I'll believe him. Florio's shit though, but the PFT stuff about Harbaugh being gone basically started there too

The Darren DeGaetano guy was the one who broke the "Gamble's gone" news in the first place, which was shocking enough that if he says "Kelly's looking for a way out", I'll believe him. Florio's shit though

DeGaetano has already backpedalled the shit out of his twitter post and says nothing is happening.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=145758565#post145758565

nuhno.gif

I'm surprised you're not using your lighter.

JABEE

The Darren DeGaetano guy was the one who broke the "Gamble's gone" news in the first place, which was shocking enough that if he says "Kelly's looking for a way out", I'll believe him. Florio's shit though, but the PFT stuff about Harbaugh being gone basically started there too

He also said Desean wasn't getting cut last off season.

bionic77

Words cannot express how happy I am that Chick-Fil-A opened by me. Just plowed through a Spicy Chicken Deluxe. Good lord above!
With great power comes great responsibility.

Make sure not to go stafford or Freeman on CFA and have some restraint. This is not meant to be eaten daily!

That spicy chicken is good though.

I bought what the 49ers beat writers were saying about Harbaugh "definitely staying" all season. I learned my lesson

Come to Baltimore, Chip. Get on the ring bus while it's taking off

MechDX

Back at Oregon people have heard how upset Chip Kelly is and how he wants out of Philly w/3yrs left on his deal, can he rattle enuff chains?-LaCanfora Twitter

Now the national guys chiming in

Oh man:

Power jockeys in Bills front office spoke ill of Polian in Marrone's presence. Marrone told Polian on way out. Polian told Pegula yesterday.

JNA

Banned
Back at Oregon people have heard how upset Chip Kelly is and how he wants out of Philly w/3yrs left on his deal, can he rattle enuff chains?-LaCanfora Twitter

Now the national guys chiming in

He does he back out on the contract? He can only get fired right?

jbug617

Banned
what the hell is going on in Buffalo.
@ByTimGraham: Power jockeys in Bills front office spoke ill of Polian in Marrone's presence. Marrone told Polian on way out. Polian told Pegula yesterday.

JABEE

Jason LaCanfora hates Howie Roseman with a passion. The year the Eagles hired Kelly, LaCanfora was hamming it up about how no one wanted to go to Philadelphia.

LaCanfora's report basically adds no new information. It's essentially a copy of what others are reporting.

Same. I knew thread would be bunch of people ridiculing OP about how out of touch and wrong he is for stopping his ELEVEN year old sister.

Fuck man 11? That's not right.

Run the Jewels.

Amazing album with an equally good sequel.

Check it out.
Thank you sir.

jakncoke

Banned
Tomorrow could be really awesome or a really depressing day. If steelers lose im pretty fucked for sports till beisbol as pitt bball seems to have shit the bed this year and will likely lose most their acc games

Bobandy

Banned
Really hope it doesn't get ugly for them. Buffalo has a really good thing going with their defense and are only a QB away. They better not screw it up.

Agreed they are def a QB away from making some noise...obviously not the division until 12 hangs it up, but def some big noise....I can see Schwartz getting the job, but if thats the case they're gonna need a solid QB for sure and upgrade the OC as well

Top Bottom