• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

effzee

They should fire Billy Davis and get Rex Ryan as Defensive Coordinator. That would be the happiest thing ever even though it would never happen.

Yes!

That's not a bad idea for Philly honestly if Chip leaves

The ultimate thing would be Rex Ryan and getting someone like Gus Malzahn from Auburn to come in and run the offense.

No! I just don't think Rex is HC material. Glorified DC.

I think Kelly is sticking around, these rumours always pop up this time of year....I think anyone who offers Rex a HC job is out of their mind...Kelly to Bills looks unlikely as Jim Scwartz is prob gonna be promoted to HC (maybe he can get carried off the field a few more times) The best news is the skins looking to give AJ Smith a larger role and more control in the front office hahahaha that franchise is truly the gift hat keeps on giving

I'd hate to lose Chip but I'd hate it even more if he went to SF. In that scenario we could have swapped coaches and it would have been a win win.

If Chip leaves shoot me.

Also what is everyone's fascination with Doug Marrone?

eznark

Banned
Where are you seeing this rumor? There is a 0% chance that they force Dantonio out.

Anyway, Michigan State has 1-2 years left before they're back to being mid carders. :(

I glanced at the story this morning and thought it was Dantonio leaving when it's Narduzzi.

JNA

Banned
Also do we know more about this Kelly and Eagles FO rumor? What's going on?

I never heard anything about any disputes about Kelly and the Eagles FO before. Why now?

GIVE ME SOMETHING POSITIVE TO TAKE AWAY FROM THIS SEASON DAMNIT.

You're right he needs to see more snaps but he has been incredibly impressive so far. Even if he regresses somewhat he is still a great pickup in the third round.

Can't both be good? I've said it several times I think he's great at the run and he has been a top 3 rookie linebacker, I just think Mosley's been better overall, and would rather have the every down linebacker. Mosley will be starting in Baltimore at MLB for the next 8 years, and I'm happy about that.

effzee

I was out of that thread like 5 posts in.

I am a pretty liberal guy but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Same. I knew thread would be bunch of people ridiculing OP about how out of touch and wrong he is for stopping his ELEVEN year old sister.

Fuck man 11? That's not right.

That beat in the ESPN wild card commercial is pretty nice. I don't know if that was created for the commercial or an actual song though.

Run the Jewels.

Amazing album with an equally good sequel.

Check it out.

Bobandy

Banned
I'd hate to lose Chip but I'd hate it even more if he went to SF. In that scenario we could have swapped coaches and it would have been a win win.

If Chip leaves shoot me.

Also what is everyone's fascination with Doug Marrone?[/QUOTE]

I have zero idea honestly, I mean yeah they had a winning record, but I'm gonna give the credit to not only the DC but the GM that put together that sick D...I see Niners are interviewing Shanny Sr. and Josh McDaniels as well as the Falcons...Shanny Sr. got killed by RG Bust but I dont think SF is the place for him. McDaniels is walking the same road he did when he landed he HC job in Denver..lead the pats to great records with great offenses then go out and get a HC job...I hope it works out better for him this time.

Join our maden league! Your boy has already turned tyrod into a superstar thanks to the help of aldon smith inursing flacco in a drunken rage

Dude, I would love to be able to join that league. I just don't have the time regularly, and too many other people would be relying on me getting game time. Also, I haven't played Madden since Field of Vision Cone, or whatever it was, so I'm probably terrible. Is GQ still alive in the playoffs? Last I heard he had to go back to Flacco. GO RAVENS.

Bobandy

Banned

I never heard anything about any disputes about Kelly and the Eagles FO before. Why now?

From what I have been reading is it is basically the same deal that just went down between Harbaugh and SF....this one has been much more quieter than that train wreck

Can't both be good? I've said it several times I think he's great at the run and he has been a top 3 rookie linebacker, I just think Mosley's been better overall, and would rather have the every down linebacker. Mosley will be starting in Baltimore at MLB for the next 8 years, and I'm happy about that.

Whats the point of forums if we aren't arguing?

effzee

Then you haven't been paying attention for the last week+

I mean if it happens I'll be shocked and forced to believe but so many times these FO rifts or rumors of dysfunction are just made up.

Especially in Philly where since 2004 there is a rumor every offseason of the QB being traded, coach being fired, or the FO not getting along.

Then again I never would have believed Desean would be cut or that Tome Gamble would be forced out.

eznark

Banned
I mean if it happens I'll be shocked and forced to believe but so many times these FO rifts or rumors of dysfunction are just made up.

Especially in Philly where since 2004 there is a rumor every offseason of the QB being traded, coach being fired, or the FO not getting along.

Then again I never would have believed Desean would be cut or that Tome Gamble would be forced out.

Remember when everyone shat on Deion for making up those 49er rumors?

JNA

Banned
From what I have been reading is it is basically the same deal that just went down between Harbaugh and SF....this one has been much more quieter than that train wreck

Probably why I never heard anything about it. The only coaches I have been hearing constant news about was Jim, Rex Ryan, Coughlin, etc. Yet nothing about Kelly.

The whole thing is new to me lol.

Jeez what is with these coaches and FO disputes all of the sudden? :(

Dude, I would love to be able to join that league. I just don't have the time regularly, and too many other people would be relying on me getting game time. Also, I haven't played Madden since Field of Vision Cone, or whatever it was, so I'm probably terrible. Is GQ still alive in the playoffs? Last I heard he had to go back to Flacco. GO RAVENS.

He lost in the AFC championship game. Flacco was god awful throwing errant balls left and right. I avenged him in the superbowl tho!

And I wish vision cone still existed :(

Bobandy

Banned
Shanahan would be a GREAT hire for SF.

They should really hire him.

Hire him, SF

It would be a great hire if Kaep is willing to learn the system, which RG was clearly to lazy to do. Shanahans know a great running game and play action offense....With Kaeps tools, if he is willing to learn they wont be missing Jimmy very long

He doesn't like Roseman, and yesterday Roseman fired Tom Gamble (his friend). This is the response, which makes sense because Gamble was the only possible help he would have had against Roseman. Now Roseman and Kelly remain, and if the owner considers anybody expendable, it's Kelly.

JNA

Banned
He doesn't like Roseman, and yesterday Roseman fired Tom Gamble (his friend). This is the response, which makes sense because Gamble was the only possible help he would have had against Roseman. Now Roseman and Kelly remain, and if the owner considers anybody expendable, it's Kelly.

Ah ok, that makes sense.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed. :)

Chip Kelly leaves the Eagles, the League is on Notice Eli will be coming for his 3rd SB, the Cowboys will come back down to earth next year, the Redskins will----lol, Eagles will be a mess, rumors out there they don't want to pay McCoy and will let him go, McCoy is a Giant killer, if the Giants don't have to worry about the Eagles next season, the League is on notice Eli will be retuning to the playoffs, Playoff Eli...

Dragon

Banned
She could tie me up

Me too. Blake Bortle's girl too.

Chip Kelly leaves the Eagles, the League is on Notice Eli will be coming for his 3rd SB, the Cowboys will come back down to earth next year, the Redskins will----lol, Eagles will be a mess, rumors out there they don't want to pay McCoy and will let him go, McCoy is a Giant killer, if the Giants don't have to worry about the Eagles next season, the League is on notice Eli will be retuning to the playoffs, Playoff Eli...

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-smoke-the-reefer-but-when-i-do-what-was-i-saying-658e20.jpg

JNA

Banned

Don't worry Giants will find a way. Eli is not getting younger either. XD

JABEE

Chip still has three years left on his contract. Also, most of the "major shake-up" information seems to be coming from Florio.

Florio is the one that speculated about a "Kelly Trade to San Francisco."

He then went on the 97.5 The Fan and said he doesn't know what the major shake-up is.

Top Bottom