• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I'm hearing Reid said Pederson isn't taking staff from KC.

Reid said it was unique when he left Philly cause his whole staff was let go bit usually in these situations the new coach has to build his own staff.

Translation : LOL you can't take my staff let Howie pick it for you

One of the podcasts I listen to said it is just as likely that Reid wanted Pederson out of the way so he could promote his QB coach as it is that he was doing some solid for Jeff and Howie

And yeah conflicting info on Reich or Chilly. Childress may just be Andy's consigliere at this point

squicken

Mocking 5 DTs in the first round. I have read about how this could be a deep DT class.

Early on I use mock drafts just to get an idea of who is out there. I have liked Treadwell all through school, but if he isn't fast enough ...
The league's best WRs are stopwatch fast. Just the way it is

bionic77

Dominican Republic.
Brady is a huge Trump supporter and thereby he is also a huge racist.

If you want to see the Pats in person you better come this week or before Trump gets elected. I don't know if you heard but he is going to build a wall to keep brown people out.

This is what the Patriots are all about...

Bowser

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 8m8 minutes ago
Russell Wilson has thrown 2,011 passes in the NFL

2 have been picked off and returned for TDs, both by @Panthers

Farooq

Banned
Dallas taking Wentz and then probably signing RGIII and/or Billy Football?

If they took Wentz at 4 I would be pretty pissed. Dude needs 2 years at least, and you still don't know. Passing on a top 5 talent for a developmental QB is dumb.

Hopefully they do what the Ravens did when they drafted Flacco. Trade back, and get some value.

I am really curious which direction the Browns go btw. I don't think they really have to go QB with the 2nd, that 32nd pick has value that they could play with. All eyes on Wentz's senior bowl performance though.

MRSA

Banned
We are getting rid of a ton of garbage, we can easily afford him.

We can easily outspend you, but we won't. Reggie is a good GM and doesn't overspend on FAs.

I'm not sold on Latavius Murray, for a big ass mother fucker he goes down on first contact. Then again our OC is a fuckin idiot, we need to get rid of fuckin Bill Musgrave.

squicken

If they took Wentz at 4 I would be pretty pissed. Dude needs 2 years at least, and you still don't know. Passing on a top 5 talent for a developmental QB is dumb.

Hopefully they do what the Ravens did when they drafted Flacco. Trade back, and get some value.

I am really curious which direction the Browns go btw. I don't think they really have to go QB with the 2nd, that 32nd pick has value that they could play with. All eyes on Wentz's senior bowl performance though.

Jackson said they are done with Manziel, more or less. Doubt he is going in with McCown again. I think it is more likely they trade up to 1 than wait to 32 for a QB

We can easily outspend you, but we won't. Reggie is a good GM and doesn't overspend on FAs.

I'm not sold on Latavius Murray, for a big ass mother fucker he goes down on first contact. Then again our OC is a fuckin idiot, we need to get rid of fuckin Bill Musgrave.

I hope not, letting him leave would be one of the stupider things this FO has done and that's saying a lot.

yeah, wonder where Tannehill is going.
I'm sorry

smh I try to be nice to you....I really do

bionic77

The Steelers only need on offense is a tightened.

We really need to replace Heath.

Honesty any decent route runner could rack up a ton of yards and TDs in our offense.

I wonder if Ben's tiny brain can accurately process all of the options he will have at his disposal.

effzee

Eagles...

Highly thought of by who? Hasn't he been fired from 3 staffs now?

Eagles Gaf..

Rumor circulating on Giants message board, reason why Coughlin removed himself, supposedly Eagles brass ask too many questions about Ben McAdoo, Coughlin was offended by it, this is just a rumor, but if true.... damn...

I'd buy it knowing how horrible this search has been except the third time they met with him was after McAdoo had taken the Giants job.

One of the podcasts I listen to said it is just as likely that Reid wanted Pederson out of the way so he could promote his QB coach as it is that he was doing some solid for Jeff and Howie

And yeah conflicting info on Reich or Chilly. Childress may just be Andy's consigliere at this point

Which would make it even worse. Honestly I haven't seen anything that indicates Pederson is HC material. Seems like Reid Judy recommended him cause Lurie called.

It's not like he transformed Alex Smith.

Rams season tickets on sale today.

Should I get one? I'm not a rams fan, but I was thinking of putting all the passes up on ticket exchange. Would I make money?

Caja 117

Brady is a huge Trump supporter and thereby he is also a huge racist.

If you want to see the Pats in person you better come this week or before Trump gets elected. I don't know if you heard but he is going to build a wall to keep brown people out.

This is what the Patriots are all about...

This is one of the biggest reason I have been questioning my support as of late (this is no Joke) I hate Donald Trump with a passion and anyone that support this scum is even worst, so its been hard for me to separate what happens outside the lines to the games.

MRSA

Banned
Godslay, what's the word on Malik Jackson, you guys gonna be able to resign him? I want the Raiders to target him in FA.

So 5 RBs by committee?
Drop the dead weight. 3 RB's. Zeke, Vereen and Darkwa. Rashad is a try hard dude but he's nearly 31 and isn't worth the money to keep.

As noted though, with the holes on this team it makes absolutely no sense to get a RB with a top 10 choice. None whatsoever when the defensive side of the ball is dire as fuck.

Farooq

Banned
Early on I use mock drafts just to get an idea of who is out there. I have liked Treadwell all through school, but if he isn't fast enough ...
The league's best WRs are stopwatch fast. Just the way it is

I don't know if this is a lazy comparison but he gets compared most to Dez. His combine will be interesting.

Jackson said they are done with Manziel, more or less. Doubt he is going in with McCown again. I think it is more likely they trade up to 1 than wait to 32 for a QB

I agree they definitely need a QB. I was thinking they could grab Bosa/Tunsil and package 32 with other picks to trade up and grab Wentz.

If they do go QB with their second, interested to hear who Hue likes more between Goff and Lynch.

squicken

Rams season tickets on sale today.

Should I get one? I'm not a rams fan, but I was thinking of putting all the passes up on ticket exchange. Would I make money?

No idea how they are going to configure the Colisuem, but that place isn't hurting for seats. Don't think you'd really make much above face value since the Rams are likely to be their usual 7-9 selves

Draxal

Drop the dead weight. 3 RB's. Zeke, Vereen and Darkwa. Rashad is a try hard dude but he's nearly 31 and isn't worth the money to keep.

As noted though, with the holes on this team it makes absolutely no sense to get a RB with a top 10 choice. None whatsoever when the defensive side of the ball is dire as fuck.

Is Williams getting so much burn a Coughlin move?

MRSA

Banned
I didn't know that Marcel Reece's suspension was lifted. He's highly overrated, but I still want to keep him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I think they'd have to be really blown away by Bosa to take him at #2 otherwise it should be a QB there.

Still far too early to really know though.

RBH

CZAsADLWcAAGHQd.jpg:large

The Los Angeles Rams announced that they will launch their season ticket deposit campaign today beginning at 10 a.m. PST. Fans can place a $100 refundable deposit by visiting the team's official deposit website: WelcomeHomeRams.com

By opening an account and placing a refundable deposit, fans will secure an opportunity to purchase Los Angeles Rams season tickets for the 2016 season at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum beginning this spring.

Members on the waiting list will be able to purchase tickets before the general public based on when the deposit was received. Each account holder will have the ability to purchase up to eight season tickets.

All Los Angeles Rams season ticket holders in the Coliseum will be guaranteed the first opportunity to purchase seats in the team's new state-of-the-art Inglewood Stadium before the general public. The Inglewood stadium is scheduled to open in time for the 2019 season.

Positions on the wait list are expected to fill quickly so reserve your priority opportunity today at WelcomeHomeRams.com.
http://www.stlouisrams.com/news-and...Campaign/dc7272bd-76c8-4d60-a4e4-caf0138f6112

Godslay

Banned
Godslay, what's the word on Malik Jackson, you guys gonna be able to resign him? I want the Raiders to target him in FA.

Broncos can resign anyone they need to. The money will be there.

I hear they are making a push to get Malik back, and keep the defense largely intact. It really depends on whether or not Malik wants to hit the free market and get his max value.
They were in talks via rumors, they stalled, and they refocused back to Wolfe. The focus is now back on Malik if said rumors are true.

Guess we'll have to wait and see, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's signed or walks. It's just in limbo right now.

harSon

Banned
The Steelers only need on offense is a tightened.

We really need to replace Heath.

Honesty any decent route runner could rack up a ton of yards and TDs in our offense.

I wonder if Ben's tiny brain can accurately process all of the options he will have at his disposal.

I actually like what I see from Jesse James.

MechDX

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guys I'm worried about Rando.

He hasn't been insulting me ever since Seattle lost. He just takes my insults and moves on...

Godslay

Banned
The fact that the Broncos signed Wolfe to a big extension makes me think that the Broncos will let Jackson walk.

Very well could happen.

I've seen that he wants $11M per. If that's true, he's gone. About the same production as Wolfe in terms of pressure (at least this year), but Wolfe is better run defender. I don't think Elway will go that high.

This was the tidbit I was going off in terms of rumors, this was after the Wolfe signing. Whether or not it happens is still up in the air:

According to Goodman, he had a discussion with a high level Broncos executive earlier in the season, in which it was mentioned that the team had a sincere desire to sign Jackson to a long-term deal and that such a desire still remains.

Furyous

Hue is on record as saying we need to draft a QB if he's there. Allegedly, he does not want to coddle grown men needing to watch their every move. This spells disaster for JFF and Flash. We need to keep Flash/Josh because he's good at least. JFF on the other hand is the coaches decision.

effzee

A lot of these mock drafts have the Eagles taking a tackle or guard just cause that is a huge need.

I'm not sure they need to. My philosophy is always BPA, unless of course that turns out to be a QB and you have a great one.

So at 13 I want the BPA and if that happens to be OT fine. Ideally you'd want an impact player. Depending on what happens in the off season with Peters, DeMarco Murray, Sproles, or Ryan Mathews I wouldn't be opposed to drafting RB Elliott at 13. Eagles need an infusion of speed and explosiveness on offense. Add a game changer like him to Ertz, Jordan Mathews, and Agholor and you can have a great group of skill position players.

They don't have a 2nd round pick but do have a total 9 picks and 2 in the 3rd round. You can build the gourd position and depth on oline with later picks. If a gifted skill position player or say a pass rusher is on the board you can't pass him up.

You would think the Rams would have at least changed their domain from stlouisrams.com by now.

edit: ah, I see it's just "therams.com" lol

bionic77

I actually like what I see from Jesse James.
We should keep James and also look for a failed basketball player who is good at Madden and draft him late in the draft.

It worked for the Chargers. Considering how athletic basketball players are and how good their hands are I am surprised no one else has tried it.

This is one of the biggest reason I have been questioning my support as of late (this is no Joke) I hate Donald Trump with a passion and anyone that support this scum is even worst, so its been hard for me to separate what happens outside the lines to the games.
I don't blame you if you ditch them.

Unless you are raised a racist it is hard to support one.

Honestly I am not sure how some of the Euro Pat fans can do it. I certainly could never support a team of racists and Trump supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom