• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Guys I'm worried about Rando.

He hasn't been insulting me ever since Seattle lost. He just takes my insults and moves on...

I'm done with the insults, Feisty Rando is no more!! *daggers him in the heart

I'm going back to Nice Rando!!

God bless u Kave

I'm hearing 7-8 Million at most, I would be ok with that. We don't need to create more holes, plus we should be letting Vernon and Grimes walk and restructuring Wake so we should be good on cap space.
Hmm... That's high dollar for a RB but he has been very productive with limited carries and he's coming into his prime. I'm not over the moon for Miller's running style (I prefer a guy with a little more power) but his best years could be ahead of him if they can fix the o-line. A new offense should help as well.

Former #Chargers OC Frank Reich is expected to join the staff of new #Eagles coach Doug Pederson, source said.

From Rapaport.
He'll be the OC.

Line_HTX

Great... Fucking Colin Bitcherd is jumping in on the OT rules change bullshit.

Road teams should always get the ball first? Yeah, okay sure.

Respect

Ah, didn't know that. The same injury he's been nursing all season?

Think it was his ankle.

Guys I'm worried about Rando.

He hasn't been insulting me ever since Seattle lost. He just takes my insults and moves on...

I'm done with the insults, Feisty Rando is no more!! *daggers him in the heart

I'm going back to Nice Rando!!

God bless u Kave

60daa90a.gif

Hmm... That's high dollar for a RB but he has been very productive with limited carries and he's coming into his prime. I'm not over the moon for Miller's running style (I prefer a guy with a little more power) but his best years could be ahead of him if they can fix the o-line. A new offense should help as well.

http://overthecap.com/position/running-back/

That would put him in around the top 5 RBs, I doubt he would stay for 5 million. He's He's young and has very little use, if Gase believes he would be a great assist, I say go for it. He's improved as a pass catcher as well and I hate seeing us shed the only talent we have.

Colasante

I don't know why some people seem to be penciling in the Panthers for the Super Bowl already. As bad as Palmer looked last game, he was amazing all season and aside from Josh Norman shutting down whoever's near him, he'll have Fitzgerald, Brown, and Floyd going up against Innegan and Robert McClain. Panthers should be the favorite, but the game could easily go either way.

I don't know why some people seem to be penciling in the Panthers for the Super Bowl already. As bad as Palmer looked last game, he was amazing all season and aside from Josh Norman shutting down whoever's near him, he'll have Fitzgerald, Brown, and Floyd going up against Innegan and Robert McClain. Panthers should be the favorite, but the game could easily go either way.
I think it's a coin flip game.

Bowser

The line's -3...it's a toss up with a slight lean to Panthers because they haven't lost at home since November 16th, 2014.

MechDX

http://overthecap.com/position/running-back/

That would put him in around the top 5 RBs, I doubt he would stay for 5 million. He's He's young and has very little use, if Gase believes he would be a great assist, I say go for it. He's improved as a pass catcher as well and I hate seeing us shed the only talent we have.

Poach our guard we poach your RB

I would say you can have Arian but I bet Kubiak already rented him a house in Denver

Line_HTX

For real though, that lady needs to lighten up. Pretty sure Cam does a lot of community work off the field just as much.

Poach our guard we poach your RB

I would say you can have Arian but I bet Kubiak already rented him a house in Denver

I wouldn't want Arian anyways and would hate to lose talent just to fix our shitty Oline, they shouldn't have signed Suh...and instead spent it on some guards..ah well, that's why bad teams stay bad.

Coin flip assuming Palmer doesn't choke.

That's not a sure thing.

Both games are stay aways if you bet on football (which is a pretty dumb thing to do in my opinion).
Yeah, assuming he doesn't choke. Will he? Who knows!

Also, Cam has never been in an NFC Championship either. Who's to say he won't choke?

Cam is becoming one of my favorite players. His blissfully happy trolling methods are nuanced and developed to the point of being near scientific. Dude is a role model for all of us.

LevelNth

Banned
Niners keeping Eric mangini??

Loooooooool
I'm not one to think advanced stats are end all be all, but they show significant improvement from Week 1 to Week 17, and were it not for the two blowouts in Week 2 and 3, the Niners D would be Top 20 overall. Obviously not phenomenal but good considering the new scheme, the lack of pass rush without the drunk, and so many 1st or 2nd year guys.

Plus Niners D stats at home for points allowed was 2nd fewest and yards per play 8th fewest in the league.

I'd say that's at least worth one more year for consistency sake. Don't forget our O led the league in 3 and outs and was bottom 3 for time of possession. That doesn't help.

Doomsayer

I'm not one to think advanced stats are end all be all, but they show significant improvement from Week 1 to Week 17, and were it not for the two blowouts in Week 2 and 3, the Niners D would be Top 20 overall. Obviously not phenomenal but good considering the new scheme, the lack of pass rush without the drunk, and so many 1st or 2nd year guys.

Plus Niners D stats at home for points allowed was 2nd fewest and yards per play 8th fewest in the league.

I'd say that's at least worth one more year for consistency sake. Don't forget our O led the league in 3 and outs and was bottom 3 for time of possession. That doesn't help.

Top 20? Lol, come on. Remember when Fangio came in and we immediately had a top 3 Defense?

I think we showed much improvement over the course of the year, but our schedule got pretty soft at that time. Not to mention on the road the defense was allowing something insane like 29 ppg.

Dragon

Banned
So I'm going to be in London on Sunday for the game. Luckily it starts at 8 PM which isn't so bad and I'll be around Kings Cross which seemed to have a fair amount of decent sports pubs. I think I may wear my Gronk jersey out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom