• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

You win some, you lose some.

One might even say he's the chosen troll for NFL GAF. He was nice enough to oblige us with a jersey as well:

Chosen_1.jpg

You realize that Chosen is the name of his new born son, right?

TheFatOne

I don't know why some people seem to be penciling in the Panthers for the Super Bowl already. As bad as Palmer looked last game, he was amazing all season and aside from Josh Norman shutting down whoever's near him, he'll have Fitzgerald, Brown, and Floyd going up against Innegan and Robert McClain. Panthers should be the favorite, but the game could easily go either way.

Playoffs are a different animal all together, and NFL history is littered with guys who come up short in the playoffs. He wasn't just bad in his last game he tried his damn best to give the game away. He was horrendous. No one is going to believe he can get it done until he does so right now.

Bowser

Yeah I was pretty much implying that it is incredibly dumb to name your kid that.

The guy has a bigger ego than all of the WWE put together.

Not that I disagree the name is dumb, but hey, it's his choice.

Good thing the kid's middle name is Sebastian, at least he can go by that.

His ego is why everyone in Carolina loves him, and why everyone outside of Carolina hates him. I enjoy his swag.

11035011933_dd5ff1654f_o.gif

Dragon

Banned
Not that I disagree, but hey, it's his choice.

Of course it is. But when people name their kids Chosen or Moonbeam or North I think it's okay to be like what the fuck?!

His ego is why everyone in Carolina loves him, and why everyone outside of Carolina hates him. I enjoy his swag.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7440/11035011933_dd5ff1654f_o.gif
I've been supporting the Panthers with all of my might this postseason and this gif is how you repay me? It isn't even from this season!

:(

I'm not one to think advanced stats are end all be all, but they show significant improvement from Week 1 to Week 17, and were it not for the two blowouts in Week 2 and 3, the Niners D would be Top 20 overall. Obviously not phenomenal but good considering the new scheme, the lack of pass rush without the drunk, and so many 1st or 2nd year guys.

Plus Niners D stats at home for points allowed was 2nd fewest and yards per play 8th fewest in the league.

I'd say that's at least worth one more year for consistency sake. Don't forget our O led the league in 3 and outs and was bottom 3 for time of possession. That doesn't help.

The defense looked confused way too often

ampere

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7440/11035011933_dd5ff1654f_o.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I think he's funny and it's good what he does for kids (feeding them on thanksgiving), but I was only rooting for him yesterday because of Seattle :p

Well, if they're up for sale this year was probably already lost anyway. Hopefully Mariota can fight through this and still have a career.

He's dead I think. Won't be able to survive that shit show.

Anyways, is Manning still gonna buy the Titans? Or was that just a silly rumor.

bionic77

So I'm going to be in London on Sunday for the game. Luckily it starts at 8 PM which isn't so bad and I'll be around Kings Cross which seemed to have a fair amount of decent sports pubs. I think I may wear my Gronk jersey out.
Why are you going to London?

Haha, it's okay. I hated Cam for awhile after that game so you're not wrong but since then I've started to come around on him.

The Philbin Kool-Aid was just too strong...

Which in hindsight makes zero sense.

Yeah I had given up on 2015 when Ross extended him, Armando and the rest of the Miami Media were so hyped during training camps/preseason. Remember when we looked better than the Panthers during the joint practices?? lol I had a thought the other day...what if Ross purposely tanked this season so he could get started on renovations early?? They already removed the score board and started on the roof....this was all part of the plan....

ampere

Peyton Manning's estimated net worth: $115M

Tennessee Titans estimated value: $964M

He can join an ownership group that buys the team after he retires, but he cannot buy the Titans or be the majority owner.

eznark

Banned

Well, they'll basically be keeping a similar system. The old OC is still on the staff. He took a demotion to stay with Tennessee which tells you all you need to know about what he thinks of future job prospects.

I guess they are giving Terry Robiskie as shot at OC which...I do not get.

effzee

Former #Chargers OC Frank Reich is expected to join the staff of new #Eagles coach Doug Pederson, source said.

From Rapaport.
He'll be the OC.

I don't get it. He was up for HC positions last year as well. I read up on it and yeah he has coached Manning and Rivers but he seems to get let go or fired pretty often. From possible HC candidate to fired as OC?

Pederson bringing him in cause they are bible buddies.

Oh boy this sure is going to different. I guess no rap music at practice.

I've found this year's head coaching changes to be completely uninspiring.

No shit. Lurie's firing looks worse by the day. Even if he was fed up with Chip, he could have waited another year until better candidates were available and Chip had a chance to make his moves work.

If they finished at the bottom again next season, they could have made a change with hopefully a better QB class coming in.

I've lost all confidence in Lurie and what this team is trying to do.

bionic77

I went to gaming age today and they had a rad page on the TMNT arcade games and were discussing the differences between the arcade and SNES versions.

I remember loving both back in the day and never knew the differences between the two except that the arcade game had much better graphics and was 4 player.

Also saw the top 10 games sold in December. All I can say is that at least we have better taste than England, but man that was a depressing list. Dude bro all over the place.

cdyhybrid

I went to gaming age today and they had a rad page on the TMNT arcade games and were discussing the differences between the arcade and SNES versions.

I remember loving both back in the day and never knew the differences between the two except that the arcade game had much better graphics and was 4 player.

Also saw the top 10 games sold in December. All I can say is that at least we have better taste than England, but man that was a depressing list. Dude bro all over the place.
XCOM2 soon. All will be right with the world.

effzee

Well, if they're up for sale this year was probably already lost anyway. Hopefully Mariota can fight through this and still have a career.

Man I don't get why more players don't do what Elway or Eli did.

Marcus should have insisted he would only play for Philly.

Hunter S.

It is a dumb rumor created by Titan fans I guess. Slay and I should start saying John and Peyton will buy the Broncos together. Eventually people might believe and a site meme has been created!

MechDX

How does Godgers only have one ring?

Because McCarthy is an overrated coach.

It is a dumb rumor created by Titan fans I guess. Slay and I should start saying John and Peyton will buy the Broncos together. Eventually people might believe and a site meme has been created!

It has been widely speculated for a few years now he wants to be a member of an ownership team and has ties to Nashville from his Tennessee days. Glazer reported yesterday that league people are urging him to buy a stake once he retires to stabilize ownership.

I don't get it. He was up for HC positions last year as well. I read up on it and yeah he has coached Manning and Rivers but he seems to get let go or fired pretty often. From possible HC candidate to fired as OC?

Pederson bringing him in cause they are bible buddies.

Oh boy this sure is going to different. I guess no rap music at practice.

No shit. Lurie's firing looks worse by the day. Even if he was fed up with Chip, he could have waited another year until better candidates were available and Chip had a chance to make his moves work.

If they finished at the bottom again next season, they could have made a change with hopefully a better QB class coming in.

I've lost all confidence in Lurie and what this team is trying to do.

MechDX

Broncos already calling Gronk out. This week should be fun.

How is it insulting? He does push off like all great receivers do. They are great because they do it in a way to not get caught.

Hopkins is good at it because he learned it from Andre Johnson who learned it from Jerry Rice

Hunter S.

Because McCarthy is an overrated coach.

It has been widely speculated for a few years now he wants to be a member of an ownership team and has ties to Nashville from his Tennessee days. Glazed reported yesterday that league people are urging him to buy a stake once he retires to stabilize ownership.
Meh, wasn't the Texans beating the Chefs widely speculated? I will remain skeptical of most things. I mean I heard speculation Peyton will join another team to play another year all the time. Pull a Farve. So._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom