• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
CZBB2C1WEAAxQWq.jpg

Tears

Yeah that fan needs to shut right the hell up about class.

Cam is having fun. It's fine to be salty but to attack someones character for that is really dumb. Hopefully the 12th man will come together in a warm huddle to watch the Super Bowl as one.

MRSA

Banned
I went to gaming age today and they had a rad page on the TMNT arcade games and were discussing the differences between the arcade and SNES versions.

I remember loving both back in the day and never knew the differences between the two except that the arcade game had much better graphics and was 4 player.

Also saw the top 10 games sold in December. All I can say is that at least we have better taste than England, but man that was a depressing list. Dude bro all over the place.

bionic, we have Fire Emblem Fates next month!

Godslay

Banned
Papa John hits the bonus money if the Broncos win the AFCCG and additional bonus payout for a Superbowl win.

$2M for each game.

Godslay

Banned
I think my biggest takeaway from yesterday's game in hindsight is that Martavis received the Randy Moss comparison bomb from Phil Simms.

He's fast, but my god that Sammy Coates is huge and fast. At least he looked massive, and fast. I don't know who's bigger of the two.

Looks like Bryant is 6'5", Coates is only 6'1"?

Same weight. Maybe that's why Coates looked bigger. LOL.

He's fast, but my god that Sammy Coates is huge and fast. At least he looked massive, and fast. I don't know who's bigger of the two.

Looks like Bryant is 6'5", Coates is only 6'1"?

Same weight. Maybe that's why Coates looked bigger. LOL.

Coates has like 20 pounds on Bryant. Dude is shaped like a linebacker yet still has elite WR speed. He was drafted as a contingency in case Martavis fucked up out of the league.

The idea of having a 2nd year Coates AND Martavis on the field with Brown is scary.

edit: huh. Apparently they're the same weight. Don't know if I buy that, but Martavis does have 4 inches on Coates.

Coates has like 20 pounds on Bryant. Dude is shaped like a linebacker yet still has elite WR speed. He was drafted as a contingency in case Martavis fucked up out of the league.

The idea of having a 2nd year Coates AND Martavis on the field with Brown is scary.

Can we have one of them please

Godslay

Banned

Saw the edit, Coates looks so much bigger body wise. Fooled me too.

Wiki had them listed at 211 and 212 lbs.

I think that whole offense is going to be great, if healthy. QB is good, OL is good, WRs are all pretty good with different characteristics. Even Jesse James was involved yesterday. I thought Haley called a decent game too. They'll be great next year, I have no doubt about.

MRSA

Banned
Company gave me a Sonos 1. Which is nice. Maybe I'll build an entertainment system around it.

I love, love, love my Playbar and plan on getting the sub later on. Their next product is going to be released next year called Playbase or some shit, its basically a Playbar with a built in sub, I guess you can put your TV ontop of it. Sonos is fuckin expensive as shit though, I got it for 50% off, I don't think I would pay MSRP for it though.

Isn't that two games?

Should I get both or just one?

I feel like I need to take a day off otherwise I won't ever have time to play it.

Technically its 3 games, I don't care if its animu I love Fire Emblem. You buy one and then you can buy the other one from Nintendo for $20, and then you download the other chapter for another $20.

Now if only Sega would announce Valkyria Chronicles Remaster for the US already.

effzee

Brad Childress staying in KC and being promoted to OC.

Held some ambiguous "Spread game analyst" title previously.

Good I didn't want him back in Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom