• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

spDakJd.png

This makes no sense.

Tabris

Fucking Broncos, stop bailing out Peyton

The team plays for him as he's a true leader. Peyton = Keanu Reeves

AT FIRST I WAS AFRAID I WAS PETRIFIED
KEPT THINKING I COULD NEVER LIVE
WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE
BUT THEN I SPENT SO MANY NIGHTS
THINKING ABOUT THAT LOSS
AND YOU GREW STRONG
AND YOU LEARNED HOW TO GET ALONG
AND SO YOU'RE BACK
FROM NEW ORLEANS
I JUST WALKED IN TO FIND YOU HERE
WITH THAT MANNING LOOK UPON YOUR FACE
I SHOULD HAVE CHANGED THAT STUPID POST
I SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOU WERE FINE
IF I HAD KNOWN FOR JUST ONE SECOND
YOU'D BE BACK TO WIN AGAIN

GO ON NOW GO
THROW THAT TOUCHDOWN
JUST TURN AROUND NOW
CAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE EVERMORE
WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO TRIED TO WIN THAT SUPERBOWL
DID WE THINK YOU'D CRUMBLE
DID WE THINK YOU'D LAY DOWN AND DIE
OH NO, NOT I
YOU WILL SURVIVE
OH AS LONG AS YOU KNOW HOW TO LOVE
I KNOW YOU WILL STAY ALIVE
YOU'VE GOT ALL YOUR LIFE TO LIVE
YOU'VE GOT ALL MY LOVE TO GIVE
AND YOU'LL SURVIVE
YOU'LL SURVIVE

Bread

Banned
You see what happens Chiefs? This is what happens when you let a Manning fuck you in the ass.

Fucking tabris running free and shit.

Milchjon

How does it feel when your sports players are more capable of a substantial, civil public debate than your politicians?

Yes, I'm referring to Seahawks here, but fuck it

Tabris

I never showed these here, but here are some pictures when I went to a Pats game a while ago, nice seats on 4th row but it was raining like crazy. The last picture shows the Cheater only like 30 meters away from me:

JSRlVxb.jpg

Yv3sJ85.jpg

Oh, and for FMT, glimpses of your last good team:

rokiG87.jpg

Spinluck

Tabris must have forgotten how good Manning used to be if he thinks that he's back.

That throw to Sanders was nothing compared to the shit he used to hit on the regular. Did look reminiscent of old Peyton though. Chiefs shouldn't have been in it to be frank, too many turnovers.

Great to see the regular season king continue his reign :). <3 PeyPey.

Pop

Career Passer Rating

Tyrod Taylor - 74.2
Tom Brady - 96.1
Peyton Manning - 97.3
Tony Romo(Fastest QB to 30k passing yards) - 97.7

Numbers don't lie

Chiefs lost when they signed Alex smith

They really lost the game when that guy missed an easy pick after Peyton threw that pick 6 , the fuck are they paying you for

Doesn't matter, future AFC champ bills not shook

Tom Penny

Manning was old Manning on the last drive. If he keeps trending upward and building his arm strength from there he should be elite Manning by week 17.

It seems like right now there are no powerhouse teams in the AFC. I guess the Pats have to be the favorite to reach the SB which sucks.

Who's second? Every other team is unproven at best and noticeably flawed at worst.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
holy cow what a game last night.

Peyton Manning running the vaunted Kubiak Offense, the whole team looked like shit. His bootlegs are awful. I thin there were 2 or 3 throws from under center? Everything else was a run, seemed like the chiefs knew this and stopped them for no gain or a loss every time. They couldn't pick up a blitz, never seen that before from a Kubiak offense.

Peyton Manning running his offense, the team looked pretty good. The Chiefs didn't have much of an answer for when they ran Manning's offense the whole time.

Also never seen a Wade Phillips defense get burnt by blitzing before...

Neither team deserved this win, the Broncos should have been blowing out the chiefs with 4 turnovers. And the chiefs were winning with four turnovers.

Also no way no how is giving the ball to Charles at the end a bad decision, you give the ball to your best player. The defense just made a good play. Charles knee was so close to being down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom