• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Greg

Hey Greg, I found footage of you trying to play offense in RL:

https://gfycat.com/AmpleTenseGull
TDR: "I got it"

ajEg3Kj.gif

the greatest 2 plays ever

I am listening to an Eagles podcast at work, and right after I hit post they started to talk about Rowe and they said that he looked really good and covered AJ Green a few times and played him really well. Him becoming a star after the Eagles gave him away for nothing would be the least surprising thing ever.

cdyhybrid

Oh, they'll definitely collapse. It's more a matter of when. It's Atlanta!
I dunno. That offense looks like the real deal. They have a lot more weapons with the RBs getting more involved in the passing game.

Have to give Matt Ryan credit too. He was getting hammered all day but he hung in there.

Oh, they'll definitely collapse. It's more a matter of when. It's Atlanta!

I dunno. That offense looks like the real deal. They have a lot more weapons with the RBs getting more involved in the passing game.

Have to give Matt Ryan credit too. He was getting hammered all day but he hung in there.
I agree. I think right now, they are one of the best teams in the NFC.

They have a decent run game, the D looks better, Ryan is arguably the best QB in football right now with how he's playing with the Oline he has now.

I think the Panthers are boned if they are relying on the Dirty Birds to collapse because I just don't see it happening barring Julio's knee blowing up.

Nat Berhe cleared from the concussion protocol. Should be ready for the Rams. Darian Thompson should be back after the bye. Eli Apple will likely be back for the Rams as well. The whole secondary should be in good shape post-bye if all goes well.

Hindl

AT is ruthless

Edit:

Two Eagles tweets that are interesting

Josh PaunilVerified account
‏@JoshPaunil
Per @PFF: The Eagles' 11 missed tackles led the NFL in Week 6. Ron Brooks and Mychal Kendricks led PHI with two each.
So Kendricks continues to suck, and the all-around tackling really was that bad.

And
Tim McManusVerified account
‏@Tim_McManus
Stefen Wisniewski to take first team snaps Wednesday at center in absence of Jason Kelce, who will sit out practice with plantar fasciitis.

Blessing in disguise possibly. Kelce committed 2, maybe 3 holding penalties last game, and is good for at least 1 a game. I liked him but dude just can't play anymore. Hopefully Wis can step up. Still, Vikings gonna feast

Vikings at Eagles (Opening line: Eagles, -1.5 points)

Current line: Vikings, (-2.5 points). After two ugly weeks for the Eagles, bettors jumped at the chance to wager against Philadelphia with this line moving a full four points in the Vikings' favor since opening. The Vikings are the only team still undefeated both straight-up (5-0) and ATS (5-0). Since 2013, the Vikings are 18-8 ATS in road games, the best mark in the NFL over that span. Carson Wentz has struggled over the past two weeks, which isn't good news for him considering he'll be going up against the NFL's top-ranked defense. The Vikings have given up a league-low 12.6 points per game.

Looks like the Eagles wont have double digit penalties against them this week. Man I am really worried about Wentz getting hurt with this terrible OL and the coaches insistence on throwing down the field. Everything this week needs to be short. Have Wentz get the ball out quick and not get killed.

I think Pederson sticking with Vaitai is the right choice. I'm stoked that Kelce is getting replaced with Wisniewski. I'm not going to write off Vaitai at all. He's a 5th round pick that got matched up against a great pass rusher. Next week will be worse for him. He's getting a baptism of fire, and I think he'll come out of it looking somewhat competent by his third start.

Pepiope

AT is ruthless

Edit:

Two Eagles tweets that are interesting

So Kendricks continues to suck, and the all-around tackling really was that bad.

And

Blessing in disguise possibly. Kelce committed 2, maybe 3 holding penalties last game, and is good for at least 1 a game. I liked him but dude just can't play anymore. Hopefully Wis can step up. Still, Vikings gonna feast
He's just too small. It was fine under Chip cause he was athletic and we were running the high tempo offense, but he just can't handle those 300+ lb linemen.

Hindl

He's just too small. It was fine under Chip cause he was athletic and we were running the high tempo offense, but he just can't handle those 300+ lb linemen.

Yeah, that's what I've been saying. Kelce isn't a center for downhill running. He's good at tosses and sweeps where he can match against LBs and Safeties, not NTs. Hopefully they slide Seumalo into the role next offseason.

I think Pederson sticking with Vaitai is the right choice. I'm stoked that Kelce is getting replaced with Wisniewski. I'm not going to write off Vaitai at all. He's a 5th round pick that got matched up against a great pass rusher. Next week will be worse for him. He's getting a baptism of fire, and I think he'll come out of it looking somewhat competent by his third start.

I might have jumped the gun on the Wis news but we'll see
Tim McManusVerified account
‏@Tim_McManus
Pederson indicated that he expects Kelce to play against the Vikings, though.

I wouldn't even be that worried if I were a Carolina fan.

Considering that Carolina hosted a home playoff game with a losing record 2 years ago means that they still have plenty of room to win the NFC South and do the same this year.

Nah

They're done.

The Falcons will probably go 11-5/10-6 and the WCs will probably be in the 9-10 win range too.

If the defense keeps playing this way, I think they'd would end up closer to 1 win than to 10.

This was supposed to be the "easier" part of the schedule too. They still have a whole west coast swing on the road against the likes of the Seahawks and Raiders to contend with.

Nah

They're done.

The Falcons will probably go 11-5/10-6 and the WCs will probably be in the 9-10 win range too.

If the defense keeps playing this way, I think they'd would end up closer to 1 win than to 10.

This was supposed to be the "easier" part of the schedule too. They still have a whole west coast swing on the road against the likes of the Seahawks and Raiders to contend with.
Time for Getts to go all defense in the draft?

Our fanbase in a nutshell
lol'd

Tannehill yesterday was a snapshot of what he'd look like with a complete team. Maybe not a superstar but totally adequate and good enough to win. Having a great QB guarantees nothing either so why not fix the rest of the team by acquiring talent at positions that are a lot easier to draft for?

So many larger issues than Tannehill...

Cody Kessler's Performance Is Being Overlooked?

No one talks about players on winless teams and it's the Browns. But replace Dak with Kessler and he's getting some media attention too. Playing pretty well. Comparable to the other two rookie starters wentz and Dak. Making a case for himself to start in the future

Hmmmm did I say that? This seems like a good time to *pukes

How much did you win that game by?

You're still alright though. Philly fans posting 12 yard completions by Sam Bradford to Stefon Diggs as Eagles highlights so what the fuck do they know.
We're 0-6 you're 3-3, we're both missing the playoffs. What's the difference between us? 'We're the same" - Lebron james

So Cam only "talked" to the media for a minute yesterday and refused to answer any questions. Good to see that he is already in super bowl form.

jmdajr

Former Houston Texan's LB Demeco Ryan's suing Texan's because the old playing surface killed his achilles.

Welker next?

jmdajr

How can you prove that. Plus he's probably going up against NFL lawyers. No chance.

Not sure. But the Texan's did change the field finally. They had to after Clowney got hurt.

He's not the first to sue. Some ex punter did too. Not sure if he got anything.

@RapSheet
Could be bad: The fear is #Dolphins Pro Bowl S Reshad Jones tore his rotator cuff, source said. Tests now, but could be done for the season

Are you fucken kidding?!?!

There goes our best Corner/Safety/Linebacker....I would say pass rusher but we still got Wake

lol'd

Tannehill yesterday was a snapshot of what he'd look like with a complete team. Maybe not a superstar but totally adequate and good enough to win. Having a great QB guarantees nothing either so why not fix the rest of the team by acquiring talent at positions that are a lot easier to draft for?

So many larger issues than Tannehill...

Yeah I mean look at Luck/Wilson/Tannehill...two went on to teams with no talent and terrible coaching staffs and Wilson went to a team that already had a great defense and a good run game with great coaching...Luck or Tannehill would be so different on a team like the Seahawks but no let's blame it all on the QB, I really hate our fanbase.

You team is coached by a moron who passed on a FRANCHISE QB, "we are not the same" -Nemesis121
Lol hue is a way better coach then Mcdoodoo. You can judge all the wentz stuff now but we're 6 games into year 1 for both sides. Who says both teams couldn't have made out well in the trade? The extra picks in the draft this year could be huge. And lost in all the hyperbole is that Cody Kessler is actually playing pretty well. Let's not go crazy in overractions one way or the other. Hell I could be pissed years in the future.

But to make all these judgements now is foolish. I've seen u do it multiple times. NemeFool121

Lol hue is a way better coach then Mcdoodoo. You can judge all the wentz stuff now but we're 6 games into year 1 for both sides. Who says both teams couldn't have made out well in the trade? The extra picks in the draft this year could be huge. And lost in all the hyperbole is that Cody Kessler is actually playing pretty well. Let's not go crazy in overractions one way or the other. Hell I could be pissed years in the future.

But to make all these judgements now is foolish. I've seen u do it multiple times

Calling me foolish while defending an idiot coach, lol hahahahahahahahaha lol oh man you shit stain fans are the best..

Top Bottom