• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feast your eyes on the bringer of destruction.

i
That's not Brock Osweiller

DMVfan123

Banned
Well congrats to Eagles and EaglesGAF for the win, gloat all you want until next time
I still love my Skins, can't wait to stomp a mud puddle in LA

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
It always sucks to see the Browns lose to the yinzers but hey, only losing by 3 isn't a disaster, and there were a lot of good things in that game. The defense only gave up 14 points! Pretty decent considering Antonio Brown is practically unstoppable.

Kenny Britt needs to get cut, though. What a loser.

Fitts

A lot fewer penalties today, that's also a positive

Oh yeah. Some bonehead stuff, though. And I don't have the confidence in JDR to have the conversations that will clean it up.

But hey, we actually managed a game. At no point did it feel like we weren't in control. We didn't dig ourselves a hole that required a sprint to the finish. I liked that we were trying some new stuff with our new offensive weapons. If we can control TOP and the D can just be something close to average we can be more than just a glass canon.

Quality win today. Hope it wasn't a fluke and we actually evolved from last season.

Tamanon

Banned
That was fucking great. Kept waiting for the terrible turnover by the Jags.

Hope Robinson isn't too hurt, but Fournette showed real promise, and that was a Coughlin-ass win, one in the trenches.

JJ Watt was basically invisible all game, and I actually had to look up if Clowney was even playing.

Run game and solid line means Bortles doesn't try to overextend.

Loved it!

Bluecondor

I'm really impressed with Hue Jackson. He has something going in Cleveland. I'm really glad we didn't have to punt the ball back to them at the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom