• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

Lions with 3 INTs and 19 points off turnovers.

What is going on, my brain can't process this.

Don't get too excited, a lot of this is Palmer's accuracy being off more than the Lions being all that great. The pick-six came courtesy of a total bizarro tip into the air that just happened to come down near three Lions who weren't anywhere near the play originally.

jfkgoblue

I'll never understand NFLGaf's irrational hate for the Lions.
Don't get too excited, a lot of this is Palmer's accuracy being off more than the Lions being all that great. The pick-six came courtesy of a total bizarro tip into the air that just happened to come down near three Lions who weren't anywhere near the play originally.
Even in a comfortable win, our fans are conditioned to be negative

cdyhybrid

I'll never understand NFLGaf's irrational hate for the Lions.

Even in a comfortable win, our fans are conditioned to be negative

image.php

duxstar

Verizon nfl pass doesnt let you stream any game anymore ??? Wtf is the point of nfl mobile then?

Does the nfl want me to look for free streams ??? Im not shelling out 300 bux to watch a rebuilding niners team

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Mariota beat that POS team last year. And he's garbage

I was watching the game at a sports bar (the plight of being a Lions fan in SoCal). There were quite a few Titans fans, though, still got out umbered by Raiders fans.

Mariota looks great, hope he can stay healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom