• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
But did you hear he added 15 lbs of muscle this offseason!?!
Yeah, can't wait.

And we know he's gonna have a running game to take some pressure off him. Barlow ran for 1000 yards as Hearst's backup last year, imagine what he's gonna do when he starts every game.

I think my favorite memory from those teams is Cedric Wilson catching a pass and instead of running out of bounds to put the team in game winning FG position against the Steelers, he runs inside, gets tackled and time runs out.

I remember watching the Catch 2 in my room being so hyped and excited only to be treated with like Arnaz Battle or w.e for the next few years after

4aaa74c522e78_124126n.jpg
Legit I don't even remember this dude lol

I've never done a sleep study before. I have one tonight... but the Giants are playing! Do they let you do your thing and let you fall asleep on your own or is it lights out immediately?

kmag

Good thing for the Giants is that they won't have gameplanned for having Beckham. They'll throw slants to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom