• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Only losers whine about the refs. They declined the holding play anyway and accepted the offsides if it makes you feel better

I mean, you've admitted yourself in this very thread that the refs have blown calls. Pointing that out isn't whining, it's stating fact.

Are you saying he's not?

Tall thinks Brady is a terrible QB that wouldn't be anything special outside the Pats' system and thinks they cheat to accomplish everything.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
HoFinley is still missed

AbsoluteChiefDolphin-max-1mb.gif

cdyhybrid

GG Packers-Age

Offense going to have to not shit themselves if they want to beat the best QB in the league and the refs on the road.

give me a dagger TD rodgers. you know classless SEA would

Huh

All the recent games have come down to the last play or been complete blowouts in favor of GB.

Don't be mad at us for McCarthy's failures!

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
GG

Fun times. I said some things I'm not proud of, but I'm happy my boys are 1-0

let's get druuuuk af opening day win wooohoo

Lenz44

Banned
Seahawk fans before the replay of Lane ejected: Psh, he sucks- they did us a favor! We are a better team for it.

Seahawk fans now: We lost a starting caliber player and one of the reasons we lost!

Me: Enjoying that I won't have to deal with Seahawks fans after I move.
Me: Still bitter that the Broncos cut Sloter and is just lashing out at whatever is nearby

Also, I have no idea why the Seahawks try to do some sort of up-tempo offense for most of the game anymore. They only look good when there is less than 2 minutes on the clock.

Mike Wells‏Verified account
@MikeWellsNFL
Follow
More
This just summed up Chuck Pagano in the postgame presser. He said they got their "ass" kicked by the "49ers."

Somebody put Chucky P in the concussion protocol

cdyhybrid

Seahawk fans before the replay of Lane ejected: Psh, he sucks- they did us a favor! We are a better team for it.

Seahawk fans now: We lost a starting caliber player and one of the reasons we lost!

Me: Enjoying that I won't have to deal with Seahawks fans after I move.
Me: Still bitter that the Broncos cut Sloter and is just lashing out at whatever is nearby

Also, I have no idea why the Seahawks try to do some sort of up-tempo offense for most of the game anymore. They only look good when there is less than 2 minutes on the clock.

Actually, Shaq did play better than Lane.

Lane getting ejected was bullshit, but it did make the defense better. The problem was 100% the offense.

Dead Guy

GG Seahawks.

I like what I see from the defense so far. Have to see if they will stay consistent. Rodgers looked a little shaky but picked it up in the second half so good on him. Should be a good season hopefully
Please let this be true

Anyway time to grab something to eat. See you next game NFL GAF!

HTupolev

On the one hand, the Packers did play better than the Seahawks.

On the other, this officiation was some Super Bowl XL tier silly nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom