• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishwalla

Banned
I'll never in a million years figure out how Eli won two Super Bowls against the Patriots, I'll just have to settle with being grateful he did.

LJ11

On that 3rd and 2 I never felt the Giants would run, and that's the problem. Too predicatable, can't block up front, Eli's a statue and he feels the rush coming and speeds up his game.

Where's that dude NYR who was talking smack about Dak being a system QB, carried by the run game and all that junk. Dak is the scheme right now. Doing a good job man, he looks great.

Cagey

Banned
On that 3rd and 2 I never felt the Giants would run, and that's the problem. Too predicatable, can't block up front, Eli's a statue and he feels the rush coming and speeds up his game.

Where's that dude NYR who was talking smack about Dak being a system QB, carried by the run game and all that junk. Dak is the scheme right now. Doing a good job man, he looks great.
Lol. He's had the benefits of great field position and a gassed defensive front and a gifted touchdown drive he's still looking mediocre until the last drive.

AcewNKe.png

mjp2417

Banned
I'll never in a million years figure out how Eli won two Super Bowls against the Patriots, I'll just have to settle with being grateful he did.

A living, breathing meme marching the Giants down the field at the end of XLII against the fucking 18-0 Patriots is still the single most surreal thing I've seen in sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom