• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

Lol. He's had the benefits of great field position and a gassed defensive front and a gifted touchdown drive he's still looking mediocre until the last drive.

He looks awful when targeting Dez, completed one ball that way on what, half a dozen attempts. Finding the other receivers just fine.

Not his fault the Giants O can't sustain a drive, Dallas has left points on the field, I'll give you that. Started slow but they're moving the rock right now.

On to the second half.

Cagey

Banned
He looks awful when targeting Dez, completed one ball that way on what, half a dozen attempts. Finding the other receivers just fine.

Not his fault the Giants O can't sustain a drive, Dallas has left points on the field, I'll give you that. Started slow but they're moving the rock right now.

On to the second half.
Dallas hasn't left points on the field and they didn't start slow. They've been beaten back by a superior defensive unit despite adverse conditions.

Dallas would have been lucky to have this at 9 at half. Giants are lucky we can't score negative points.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sports media getting ready for the Cowboys win

giphy.gif

Texans vs Bengals, now that's some Thursday Night Fuckball

Which will be higher, amount of sacks or amount of points

Followup, why don't the teams just save time and agree that the losing coach be fired after the game, instead of both teams waiting till a moment after each Week 17 game is over

Miracle

Aaron Judge, jesus christ

Putting up McGwire numbers in his rookie season

He was putting up MVP numbers at all star break.

He'll still win rookie of the Year, but honestly I'm a little disappointed in the way he played in the 2nd half. Didn't think he would sustain it but man what an incredible drop off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom