• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Glad we're gonna shoehorn the hurricane stuff in with the 9/11 stuff. Wouldn't want to actually spend a moment thinking about this shit

ZeoVGM

Banned
No.

No.

I might have to turn this off.

And not because of the quality of the game like every other time I've turned off the TV this week.

I just sat through Gruden, I can't do this too.

It is eerie as hell just how empty the streets get when the Broncos are on TV here. But it's kinda cool at the same time.

Headed to the Pats @ Denver game this year. Never been to Denver, so can't wait to visit. Staying nearish to downtown, like 2mi or so on ... Capitol Hill / Cheesman Park area or somewhere around there. Really looking forward to it.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
lmao Rivers looks like such a goof

Philip+Rivers1.jpg

Oh... what's his name is back for singing the intro again. FOrgot that was happening.

Rooting for San Diego.
1) I want my NE @ DEN tickets to be cheap
2) Phil Rivers on my all Catholic fantasy team
3) I feel bad for Chargers fans losing their team

Thought Hayward was holding THomas, but pass was shit.

Already can tell Rex Ryan is going to call a horrible game
Hope Beth can salvage it

I think they should have had 3 for this game. Rex can't provide a lot of quick hits in between plays, and so it's just silent as she has to say everything.

Who's on play by play?

Beth Mowen (Sp?), I've heard her do college games and she's good. First MNF game with a woman broadcaster as far as I know, maybe the first for the NFL reg season in general w/o a substitution or last minute change.

I think it's bad to match her with Rex though because she has to do all of the talking... They should have put 3 in there so ease Rex in because he can't get the timing down.

Rex's commentary sounds like the Madden color announcer just adding useless generalizations (although I like Madden's announcing now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom