• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

spear.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
So does the NFL want the perception of the league's quality to keep dwindling?

Get rid of this shit.
The only way Thursday football works is for the teams playing to have a bye week before the game. Every team gets two byes. Otherwise yea. The players don't have enough time to even recover. I've heard so many retired NFL veterans say they often didn't even "feel good" enough to play after a game until that following Sunday.

The only way Thursday football works is for the teams playing to have a bye week before the game. Every team gets two byes. Otherwise yea. The players don't have enough time to even recover. I've heard so many retired NFL veterans say they often didn't even "feel good" enough to play after a game until that following Sunday.
Especially now that there is far less training camp with pads to build conditioning and game prep which leads to the being frigging slop fests.

The game pure and simple is not enjoyable to watch. I'd have rather watched MACtion.

There's no reason to have a game on Thursday especially since it's just on the NFL network. How am I supposed to watch that on my millennial antenna setup?

Rvaan

Banned
NFL Research‏Verified account @NFLResearch 2m2 minutes ago

The Bengals scored 9 points in their first 2 games, the fewest since the 2009 Rams had 7 on their way to finishing 1-15
Yeah... Marvin Lewis is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom