• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Article makes no sense. It's like if I know a douchbag guy who says hey fmt I've banged like 30 chicks this month and I say wow that's a lot how'd you do it? And he says well I used roofies on them or got them drunk and took advantage. Then I say Uhhh that's kind of illegal and a dirtbag thing to do and he says be that as it may you can't deny I've banged 30 chicks this month!

:jnc

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The same shit people say when a #1 seed doesnt win March Madness, Its almost as if people dont want a playoffs and just want to crown the regular season champ. Hell lets go a step further, why even play a regular season. Lets crown who we think is best on paper. We'll save thousands of people from cte.

Pretty much. Might as well embrace the BCS in all other sports and just have the top 4 teams according to the media play it out for the title.

cdyhybrid

Article makes no sense. It's like if I know a douchbag guy who says hey fmt I've banged like 30 chicks this month and I say wow that's a lot how'd you do it? And he says well I used roofies on them or got them drunk and took advantage. Then I say Uhhh that's kind of illegal and a dirtbag thing to do and he says be that as it may you can't deny I've banged 30 chicks this month!

First weed makes you better at sports and now it can be used for date rape!

What a versatile plant.

Greg

:jnc

Nameless

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/01/16/seahawk-fan-and-his-risky-tattoo/

BeDiF5SCQAAdwY2.jpg:large

This guy deserves to be kidnapped by the Jigsaw Killer if the Seahawks don't win it all.

Edit:link added

Crisco

Banned
I'm not sure what's worse, Seattle's rampant PED use or fan's who deny their own team's rampant PED use. The only thing different about Seattle is that they've been dumb enough to get caught. Carroll still learning the ropes I guess, used to NCAA rules instead of NFL.

bionic77

The problem with this analogy is that roofies (PEDs) are the norm in the NFL. It is more surprising when someone is not on roids (i.e. lazy fatasses like Freeman and Fatford) than when they are.

Greg

The same shit people say when a #1 seed doesnt win March Madness, Its almost as if people dont want a playoffs and just want to crown the regular season champ. Hell lets go a step further, why even play a regular season. Lets crown who we think is best on paper. We'll save thousands of people from cte.
and we can all wear anime avatars, appreciate the girls Coldplay posts, and praise gata while listening to Bruno Mars

cdyhybrid

The problem with this analogy is that roofies (PEDs) are the norm in the NFL. It is more surprising when someone is not on roids (i.e. lazy fatasses like Freeman and Fatford) than when they are.

It's almost like he forgot the Niners knowingly signed someone with a history of PED use/suspension!

Dragon

Banned
It's almost like he forgot the Niners knowingly signed someone with a history of PED use/suspension!

Sucks when people put labels on your team and don't listen to reason huh?

49ers defense wasn't the same last year in the playoffs. If they were in their regular season form. They would have obliterated the ravens, but alas, they didn't get it done.

The Niners will now have had three shots to win two games to win the SB. If they can't do it, none of your excuses are going to change anything :).

squicken

I get a Woody Widenhofer feel from him. Serves Vandy right for not going to the games.

Oh he'd be a dreadful hire. He's not cut out to be an NFL coordinator and he's so boring I don't see how he could recruit. I've read from media types that say he's more suited to be a head coach than coordinator but that seems stupid as well. He doesn't understand passing concepts and that isn't just my opinion, but of his own players and fellow coaches on the Jets

Dragon

Banned
If only Papa Goodell had destroyed the evidence of our drug suspensions instead of actually punishing the team.

Nice try. A non sequitur doesn't change my point whatsoever :). Your hypocrisy is oh so delicious, like FMT drooling over two girls one cup.

Vic Beasley returning for his senior year. Will not enter the 2014 NFL draft:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...msons-vic-beasley-returning-for-senior-season

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney may be losing a pair of playmaking wideouts in Sammy Watkins and Martavis Bryant to the NFL earlier than he'd like but the Tigers will be returning the ACC's premier pass-rusher in 2014.

Defensive end Vic Beasley announced through the school Wednesday that he'll be returning for his senior campaign.

Beasley, who led the conference with 13 sacks and finished second with 23 tackles for a loss, had been viewed as a potential first round selection due to his extraordinary burst, agility and straight-line speed. Like former "surprise" first round pick Bruce Irvin, selected by Seattle two years ago, Beasley relies on his speed to beat offensive tackles off the edge. Listed by the Tigers at just 6-foot-2, 235 pounds, however, the redshirt junior likely would have had to make the same transition to outside linebacker that Irvin has made with the Seahawks.

cdyhybrid

Nice try. A non sequitur doesn't change my point whatsoever :). Your hypocrisy is oh so delicious, like FMT drooling over two girls one cup.

Whatever you say friend, but let me know when the rest of the teams in the league get busted for illegal surveillance
or harboring a murderer
- because every team has had at least 1 drug suspension.

Sucks when people put labels on your team and don't listen to reason huh?

The Niners will now have had three shots to win two games to win the SB. If they can't do it, none of your excuses are going to change anything :).
Oh I'm not making any excuses, Ravens outplayed them

Revolver

Oh he'd be a dreadful hire. He's not cut out to be an NFL coordinator and he's so boring I don't see how he could recruit. I've read from media types that say he's more suited to be a head coach than coordinator but that seems stupid as well. He doesn't understand passing concepts and that isn't just my opinion, but of his own players and fellow coaches on the Jets

I hate hearing the media types in Nashville acting like hiring him would be some great coup. They just hear the words "NFL coordinator" and think they're hitting the lottery.

Vesmir

Banned

jack and quik? that shit is good.

Best outcome to worst:

Seahawks v. Mannings
Seahawks v. Cheats
Nuke hits San Fran I mean look at this filth
Broncos win 51-3 over San Fran
Nuke hits SF vs NE

SF and Seattle have members that have both used PEDs. SF just happens to cry about it more. We just bring things out in the open.

Go Hawks.

Hunter S.

A reminder of the fight we crave to win.

No one hates the Ravens Larry they just wish they never existed in the first place. Should be the L.A. Plastic Surgeons as a team and not Baltimore. Quite a travesty they exist really.

jack and quik? that shit is good.

Best outcome to worst:

Seahawks v. Mannings
Seahawks v. Cheats
Nuke hits San Fran I mean look at this filth
Broncos win 51-3 over San Fran
Nuke hits SF vs NE

SF and Seattle have members that have both used PEDs. SF just happens to cry about it more. We just bring things out in the open.

Go Hawks.

Eat a bag of dicks

Ps

You too blarry you dumb motherfucker!

Akim

Banned
anti seahawks fans are so much more insufferable than the actual seahawks fans

I'm a seahawks fan

Nameless

The architect of Century Link deserves the biggest and brightest ring if the Seahawks ever do win a ring. I hope Evilore buys you guys and moves you to Oklahoma City.

Dragon

Banned
Whatever you say friend, but let me know when the rest of the teams in the league get busted for illegal surveillance
or harboring a murderer
- because every team has had at least 1 drug suspension.

Cheating is cheating. Saying that the Seahawks are better because they cheated in a different way is certainly ... something. The Patriots had a first round draft pick taken away and were fined 500K. The fact that a coach can get on the field and affect a play in a game and have it be ignored in favor of something like this (not only that it happened years and years ago now) is certainly ... something. Something like trying to find ways to shit on the Patriots.

It's like holding the Niners salary cap cheating against them when they were penalized in 2000. It's fucking ridiculous. Get the fuck over it, it was so old some of the alleged happenings occurred when the Seahawks were in the AFC West!

MRSA

Banned
So I had a 14hr work day today, shit sucked. After my 12hr shift I had a 2hr meeting that I slept through that I was paid double time. So I guess thats a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom