• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesmir

Banned
v5NT7TQ.gif

Someone needs to shop the Browns dog on this gif:

1290166265_jet-ski-faceplant.gif

cdyhybrid

Cheating is cheating. Saying that the Seahawks are better because they cheated in a different way is certainly ... something. The Patriots had a first round draft pick taken away and were fined 500K. The fact that a coach can get on the field and affect a play in a game and have it be ignored in favor of something like this (not only that it happened years and years ago now) is certainly ... something. Something like trying to find ways to shit on the Patriots.

It's like holding the Niners salary cap cheating against them when they were penalized in 2000. It's fucking ridiculous. Get the fuck over it, it was so old some of the alleged happenings occurred when the Seahawks were in the AFC West!

I'm not saying the Seahawks are better, I'm just saying people shouldn't be trying to take the moral high ground when every team is dirty.

RE: the bolded, you say it like I'm trying to be sneaky about it or something ;)

Dragon

Banned
I'm not saying the Seahawks are better, I'm just saying people shouldn't be trying to take the moral high ground when every team is dirty.

RE: the bolded, you say it like I'm trying to be sneaky about it or something ;)

If every team is dirty, and dirty is the established baseline, then really no team is dirty :).

And yeah I know what you're doing, I just wanted to level with you since hopefully we'll face each other in the SB!

MechDX

Interesting read from Battle Red Blog's Brett Kollmann who works at NFLN. Gives insight behind the scenes at NFLN on Gamedays between shows.

http://www.battleredblog.com/2014/1/16/5316180/the-bcs-film-room-how-espn-saved-their-rivals

This, my friends, is Heaven. Every single week a larger and larger crowd from every building on the NFL Network campus comes to the Mecca of football watching experiences. Screams of "Ooh!" and "Aah!" can be heard from all over the room as people watch their favorite teams bust off big plays. Rich Eisen is usually lovingly shouting obscenities at Geno Smith in the way that only a die hard, Brooklyn born Jets fan like himself could. Chris Rose, in typical self-deprecating Browns fan fashion, is contemplating new ways for Brandon Weeden to make the state of Ohio miserable. After every Steelers touchdown, Michael Silver (and a chorus of others) will playfully throw a "Suck it, Rap Sheet!" across the room to Ian Rapoport.

jOhP8s6IEqrNk.jpg

Nameless

You filthy cheaters, designing a stadium to enhance crowd noise? What an awful organization!

When in Rome...

Speaking of which. I hope Roman takes a page out of Payton's book rolls with one play at a time. We're just gonna fuck ourselves trying with too man audibles and shifts.

I'm sorry you don't have the courage to post here on a regular basis and appear out of nowhere the week of the NFC title game

Just like half the people we will be so wonderfully greeted by on Sunday.

sorry you have 56k posts on an internet message board

Lol wtf is this bullshit? At least come back with something. FMT has been posting here for years and years anyways. 56k isn't that many for that long of a time.

cdyhybrid

How'd I miss Easterbrook being a complete and utter asshole?

Screen%20Shot%202014-01-16%20at%204.45.27%20PM.png

Is Cal not a great school? (I went to Nova!)

Easterbrook is awful.

Couldn't even build the stadium in the right city or get enough parking spaces, don't know if I'd expect them to get the noise right either!! :p

They thought Fife was Seattle, too! Geography just isn't their strong suit. They'd probably put the speakers behind the urinals in the bathroom.

squicken

Not surprising a fan of a Jared Cook-led team wouldn't respect trying to play through a broken bone!

He played 16 games! Look at Finely. Decides to be tough for once and he breaks his neck as Packers fans jeer.

@PSchrags: Greg Roman on recruiting battles w/ Pete Carroll: "Well, you've got to have pretty high SAT scores to get into Stanford.""

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom