• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
A retelling of Superbowl XLVII in pictures

A BaltimoreLarry MS Paint Production....

FF4kzZd.jpg

UD6iNOp.jpg

48UnMON.jpg

GO HAWKS

o7GWVIp.gif

j4apknB.jpg

I hope that keeps their football fans warm at night with their zero national titles since World War II.

Bu..bu..bu...but! I've been a Broncos fan all my life!

In all seriousness, I'm just doing my duty as a good Tebow-fearing citizen of the United States of America and rooting for the Patriots' demise.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions fired their QB coach.

squicken

Daniel Eliesen ‏@PhinsDaniel
Eric DeCosta, Tom Gamble, George Paton, Scot McCloughan all rejected interview offers from the Dolphins....make of that what you will.

Does kind of seem like the Browns' HC search

jakncoke

Banned
sorry you have 56k posts on an internet message board

June 2014 he'll have been on this current form of the forum for 10 years. Now think of that 10 years.. now 56k doesnt seem that high does it. ib4 lol you've been on a internet forum for 10 years.

Akim

Banned
June 2014 he'll have been on this current form of the forum for 10 years. Now think of that 10 years.. now 56k doesnt seem that high does it. ib4 lol you've been on a internet forum for 10 years.

I was just making fun of his posts because he was ribbing me for not posting. I'm on the internet more than the average person.

bionic77

Remember this?

DR0G2qJ.jpg

Edit:

Or this?

RC2HXsv.jpg
Holy shit at that article by that dumb Niners bitch. That might be dumber than anything Gata has ever said.

And Dragon stop fucking making excuses for your shitty team. We all know they are evil fuckheads hellbent on destroying football and American values. Your qb is a sexual and demonic abomination. The literal opposite of Tim Tebow. Instead of rock hard pecs he has a flabby gut and painted on muscles. Instead of going to church and curing cancer he sells Uggs and cries about being drafted too low because he was a no talent nobody in college. Your coach is in the running for biggest D-bag of all time with the worst attitude anyone has ever seen and is a known fucker of pregnant married women. He throws away players who did everything for his team and lying is second nature to him (see injury reports). Your owner drafted a thug from Florida to kill his wife then has started banging every skinny slut outside of Boston 2 weeks after his wife was in the ground. And for some reason you won't hire a black head coach and all your wide receivers are white.

You remind me of that guy that defended Sandusky. We all know your team is guilty. Just admit that you like rooting for the bad guy. No one pays attention to your weak excuses and no one is going to tell you to get fucked more than 5 times a day (4 of them will be from me). I don't know what perverted your mind to think this way and nor do I care. I am just sick of the lies.

bionic77

You have no balls, no hair and cant even eat anything without dying.
How does one manage to impregnate a woman and have twins without balls? What the fuck are they teaching you worthless bastards down in Florida?

I can't wait for the day that Gata tries to convince us that Jesus was riding around on dinosaurs because that is what he learned in his last year of school (guessing 6th grade).

How does one manage to impregnate a woman and have twins without balls? What the fuck are they teaching you worthless bastards down in Florida?

I can't wait for the day that Gata tries to convince us that Jesus was riding around on dinosaurs because that is what he learned in his last year of school (guessing 6th grade).

You probably hired some dude off Craigslist to do the deed. Was his name Tom Brady?

That explains why you hate him so much.

Furyous

Quote me and archive the next statement.

The 9ers and Cheatriots will face off in the Super Bowl.

If Hustle Wilson advances everyone of my friends will hate me because I TOLD THEM HE WAS THE BEST QB IN HIS DRAFT CLASS. I hate Mike Holmgren for picking Weeden over Hustle FOREVER. That was some inside Kevin McHale sabotage gift wrap BS.

If the Browns select Johnny Football over Teddy Bridgewater I fucking quit. If the Browns select Johnny and don't draft another QB later I fucking quit.

cdyhybrid

He's a ginger. That's all you need to know.

a98Uudy.png

Disgusting.

Self-loathing needs to stop.

Quote me and archive the next statement.

The 9ers and Cheatriots will face off in the Super Bowl.

If Hustle Wilson advances everyone of my friends will hate me because I TOLD THEM HE WAS THE BEST QB IN HIS DRAFT CLASS. I hate Mike Holmgren for picking Weeden over Hustle FOREVER. That was some inside Kevin McHale sabotage gift wrap BS.

If the Browns select Johnny Football over Teddy Bridgewater I fucking quit. If the Browns select Johnny and don't draft another QB later I fucking quit.

Bridgewater will probably be gone by the time the Browns pick though.

Tom Penny

I wish they could put the Pats in the AFC North for a year just to see Bionic posts as the Steelers get clobbered as usual by them. Unfortunately the Steelers aren't capable of winning the division anymore so they rarely play each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom