• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think their base is 3-4.

Seattle operates out of a base 4-3.

Pats 4-3 as well.

I'm sure they are hybrids like everything else though.

From what I understand 3-4s give Peyton more trouble than 4-3s.

Seattle and I think New England both run 4-3 unders with a sort of 3-4 philosophy.

Seattle does a TON of package subs based on down/distance.

Why don't you like the only mainstream rapper with something to say?

I still contend that "Same Love" is an incredibly shallow and pandering song. It doesn't really feel genuine.

Article on the top 4 WR prospect Metrics.

Since I know you morons won't read it, here are the four interesting images from the article:

yuHvdoh.jpg

mWZAiha.jpg

OjQ7PwX.jpg

qd2U26t.jpg

Not surprised at Watkins. Every pass he received was a screen when I watched him in the Bowl game.

Why don't you like the only mainstream rapper with something to say?

Where did this originate from?

Kevin Greene is leaving? Well great, with our surplus of talented defensive coaching I'm sure we'll be able to...

god damn it

I think their base is 3-4.

Seattle operates out of a base 4-3.

Pats 4-3 as well.

I'm sure they are hybrids like everything else though.

From what I understand 3-4s give Peyton more trouble than 4-3s.
Really really depends on gap philosophy and coverage philosophy more than 3-4 or 4-3 personnel these days. Seattle for example is the best d in the league. They'll be the toughest challenge Peyton has faced this year, because. .. they're good.

I want to see that matchup though!

Nameless

:jnc

I genuinely love that the Seahawks have embraced the hideous green color. How much of the HFA is induced colorblindness?

Ehh.. New Years 2010 a lady friend threw up something that strongly resembled the Seahawks colors on the side of my car and down a considerable stretch of I-26.

Ehh.. New Years 2010 a lady friend threw up something that strongly resembled the Seahawks colors on the side of my car and down a considerable stretch of I-26.
Exactly my point. Think of the PTSD symptoms opposing players have to deal with when they take the field and recall the ghost of vomit's past!

It's wonderful.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

RBH

I just looked at the new screenshots of Spinal in Killer Instinct over on Gaming side.

:O

If I had the time, Killer Instinct alone might compel me to buy an Xbox One.

cdyhybrid

Fucking dirty ass Saints. Hope that bounty money was worth it while you sit at home and watch the big boys play, you fucking clowns.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Since I know you morons won't read it, here are the four interesting images from the article:

Not surprised at Watkins. Every pass he received was a screen when I watched him in the Bowl game.

Interesting stats. I didn`t like seeing Mike Evans sulk at his bowl game but learning under Megatron he`ll be fine.

Any "character" concerns with any of the other WRs? I heard Watkins got arrested for weed when he was 19 or so but thats not a big deal.

cdyhybrid

Why are Seahawks fans so hung up on a dude who barely played this year?

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get cut too this offseason.

:lol

stahp

Why are we hung up on our best receiver being out? Really?

Edit: Also, I got a coffee for 12 cents at Starbucks today for wearing Seahawks gear.

squicken

http://i.imgur.com/yuHvdoh.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mWZAiha.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OjQ7PwX.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qd2U26t.jpg

Said this the other day, but Watkins caught as many passes downfield as Benjamin, he just caught so many more passes, mostly screens, that the ratio is so skewed. I need to watch more, but to me, he's just as aggressive in attacking and high pointing deep balls as Nuk was. If anything, I think Watkins has a competitiveness advantage over Nuk as far as "this is my ball and I'm going to go get it"

Watkins is a top 5 guy unless something happens as far as testing/character/medical

Nameless

Exactly my point. Think of the PTSD symptoms opposing players have to deal with when they take the field and recall the ghost of vomit's past!

It's wonderful.

Yeah between the crowd and radioactive puke green colors discombobulating opponents and the aid of every PED under the sun it's a miracle the team ever loses.

cdyhybrid

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 48s
With the news Percy Harvin is out…#Saints S Rafael Bush was fined $21,000 for the hit, a shoulder to the head area of defenseless player

Clean hit guys!

Revolver

I just looked at the new screenshots of Spinal in Killer Instinct over on Gaming side.

:O

If I had the time, Killer Instinct alone might compel me to buy an Xbox One.

I want that game but no way I'm spending 500 bones for one game. Though Halo may just push me over the edge.

Talon

Deac, even though I'm the card carrying "hate on Clemson guy" of sports-GAF, that's unfair to Watkins. The guy fights and wins for balls in that AJ Green, Julio Jones sort of way. He's a straight-up beast.

It's painful for me to say positive things about someone from Clemson.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 48s
With the news Percy Harvin is out…#Saints S Rafael Bush was fined $21,000 for the hit, a shoulder to the head area of defenseless player

Clean hit guys!

So if Harvin wasn`t out like he`s been most of his career Bush wouldn`t have been fined? :jnc NFL.

Let them play football.

I hope NFL teams start covering some of there defenders fines cause its ridiculous how inconsistent the NFL is with what defenders are getting fined for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom