• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same....I even offered friends steam games for a code lol

You dont need anyones code, all content on XB1 is shareable. You just need a friend who will let you set your XB1 as their home console. Anything that is downloaded can be played on any console by the person whose account it is tied to, and also it can be played by anyone on the home console of the person whose account it is tied to. Someone give you their login info, you log in as them on your XB1 set it as their home console under settings and then download what ever they have and you will be able to play it on your XB1 with your profile.

brentech

Kevin Greene to step away from coaching
Posted 3 hours ago
Green Bay Packers outside linebackers coach Kevin Greene has made the decision to step away from coaching. The announcement was made Friday by Head Coach Mike McCarthy.

“I am stepping away from the NFL at this time in order to spend more time with my wife, Tara, and our children, Gavin and Gabrielle,” Greene said. “I will miss coaching and will try to return after our kids move on to college if a team will have me.

“My experience here with the Green Bay Packers has been nothing but positive. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity that Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson have blessed me with. I have a peace about the productivity that I helped bring forward in all of the fine young men that have been entrusted to me these past five years. I am most proud of all their accomplishments and the fine young men they've become in this league.”

In Greene’s five seasons with the team (2009-13), the Packers registered 204 sacks, No. 4 in the NFL over that span, with the outside linebackers accounting for 91.5 of those sacks. In ’09, Greene was part of a staff that guided the Green Bay defense to a No. 2 overall ranking in the league, the highest mark since the 1996 team finished as the No. 1 defense.

Under Greene’s direction, LB Clay Matthews earned four straight Pro Bowl selections (2009-12) as he became the first player in franchise history to be named to the all-star game in each of his first four seasons in the league.

“Kevin approached me recently to express his desire to step away from coaching so that he could spend more time with his family,” McCarthy said. “On behalf of the entire organization, I want to thank him for all of his contributions and hard work over the past five seasons with the Packers.

“Kevin provided an incredible amount of energy, passion and knowledge each and every day he was with us. The dedication he showed to maximizing the potential of his players was clearly evident to anyone that worked with him, and he will be missed. I want to wish Kevin, Tara, Gavin and Gabrielle nothing but the best in the years ahead.”
Makes me kind of sad, but our OLBs might need a new perspective as well. Still sad.

edit: oh. AT posted it a few pages back. but yea.

Konka

Banned
hank-hill-logic.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
First time I saw it was with WVU and Austin and Bailey. As far as the NFL, it's so rare to see a reverse or end around work, I'm not sure if that little pop pass would get much use

Yeah, I mean "see it more in College" as the NFL's too fast to have that route work.

squicken

Browns overlooked something about Davone Bess before they traded for him

The police report detailing Davone Bess' alleged assault of a Broward sheriff's deputy Friday depicts an unstable, violent man, likely on drugs.

It's the same condition in which authorities discovered Bess, the former Dolphins receiver, in his Cooper City home 10 months earlier -- and the reason they had him hospitalized against his will.

Six BSO deputies were needed on that night to restrain Bess, who was screaming, "Hide the guns," "Where is my weed," and "I want to get in the end zone; throw me the football," according to the incident report.

“I think that’s probably myth,” Cosell said. “When you watch tape, everybody does stuff. It’s just you’re talking about a good team that’s in the spotlight, very visible, with a lot of talkative guys. And I can tell you right now – and I know in San Francisco they may not like to hear it – that’s the best secondary in football and it’s not close.

"Earl Thomas is hands down the best free safety in the game, there’s probably no one in the discussion. (Cornerback Richard) Sherman, if you just watch Sherman on film, the guy is unbelievable. It’s the old Michael Irvin discussion about him pushing off. After awhile, it’s irrelevant. If the flag’s not out, then it doesn’t matter. It’s not a hold.”

Couple of days old, but this was Cosell's reaction to the WSJ article.

squicken

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero
Had a conversation with an NFL exec who has written up 150+ draft prospects. And the best he has seen is ...

A high-ranking personnel man for another NFL team, speaking on condition of anonymity for competitive reasons, told USA TODAY Sports he has written up more than 150 players in the 2014 draft class and Manziel is best of the bunch.

That includes talented South Carolina end Jadeveon Clowney, who is among the likely candidates for the No. 1 overall pick held by the Houston Texans.

"He's a playmaker," McKenzie told news reporters of Manziel on Thursday. "… Whether it's him or any of these other guys, when you can add a playmaker to your team, that's what you're shooting for."

The personnel man predicted Manziel, the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner from Texas A&M, will be a top-10 pick despite concerns about his size (narrow-framed and generously listed at 6-foot-1, 210 pounds) and off-field persona.

Manziel, 21, took an average team and made it competitive in the SEC. He plays with fire. His college coaches are telling scouts he took a step forward this past season with his game preparation, film study and leadership.

squicken

Squicken you are entering Bionic levels of tebow man love

Oh and the anonymous source is probably Lombardi

I am a fan, but on the last page I posted stuff on Watkins, Garroppolo, Teddy and Mathews. Manziel is just getting more ink from writers b/c he gets the clicks

I've said before and will say again that I want the Texans to take the player they think will best help them win games. Drafting for box office is a recipe for disaster

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I've said before and will say again that I want the Texans to take the player they think will best help them win games. Drafting for box office is a recipe for disaster

I wonder if we'll have a moment this year like the time they drafted Mario Williams instead of taking Reggie Bush.

I guess the only kind of parallel to that would be taking an OL with the first pick this year.

squicken

I wonder if we'll have a moment this year like the time they drafted Mario Williams instead of taking Reggie Bush.

I guess the only kind of parallel to that would be taking an OL with the first pick this year.

Greg Robinson seems like the best OL prospect since Joe Thomas. Possibly higher ceiling. Or Watkins, Barr or Mack after trading down? If I had that high of a pick, I wouldn't take Clowney. The Texans should know, having lived the Mario era, about drafting guys with motivation issues

MechDX

Greg Robinson seems like the best OL prospect since Joe Thomas. Possibly higher ceiling. Or Watkins, Barr or Mack after trading down? If I had that high of a pick, I wouldn't take Clowney. The Texans should know, having lived the Mario era, about drafting guys with motivation issues

Clowney is not anywhere near what O'Brien wants in a player. Same reason I believe he will turn over more than half the roster.

bionic77

Every other day I see that disgusting round thing with pineapples on it. Get that shit out of here.
New York style Pizza or go the fuck home.

I do like spicy peppers on my pizza though but I can eat a good pizza plain too. Don't eat that stuff that often anymore but I will always associate pizza with football because we always ate pizza during the SuperBowl.

squicken

Clowney is not anywhere near what O'Brien wants in a player. Same reason I believe he will turn over more than half the roster.

Good. The way LZ has talked there seems to have been some issues in the locker room. The more I hear about Arian the more he gets onto the Schoob/Kubes Shit List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom