• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

I don't want to agree with you because you're a filthy disgusting Steelers and Lakers fan but you're correct on that one.
I am usually right for some reason.

Speaking of disgusting WTF at those graphics on the mobile FF6? It looked better with the OG graphics...

MechDX

Tomato is a fruit.

I knew someone would say this. Lets just slice a banana on that bitch as well!

Oh and Lance Z is getting harassed by some Manziel fan. Somehow even got Lance's phone number and is texting him:

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 7h
Manzealot randomly texting me in strong disagreement with James MacPherson despite his analysis being very pro Manziel. How did he get my #?

proxy.jpg

Squicken, you know this is considered stalking right?

squicken

Texans owner Bob McNair calls Jadeveon Clowney "remarkable." Others around the league say if McNair can sucker someone into paying a ransom for a pass-rusher who had three sacks last season, that would be truly remarkable. B/R warning

By the time the draft rolls around every first round prospect will have been mocked to the Steelers.

Such as?

The knock on Arian at Tennessee was that he didn't love football, as was indifferent as to team success. Loved what football did for him and not the game itself.

There were always worries he would shut it down once he got paid, but the Texans felt they owed him since they had used him so much. Sure enough, he was never the same. Injuries got him, but he also looked a bit softer. fwiw so did Duane Brown, which speaks to leadership and accountability

Arian was big on cultivating an image that he was different than most football players, and always had more interest in an off the field career. LZ thinks he's done with football.

Revolver

Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports

The #Titans have hired Jason Michael as the team's offensive coordinator

Whoever that is.

Still hoping for Horton or Butler as DC. Especially if Horton is still rocking those cornrows.

130621-ray-horton-nai.jpg

JCizzle

Good point I saw elsewhere:

LUCK IMMUNE TO CRITICISM? I understand that everyone believes Andrew Luck is the future of the NFL, but does that make him immune from criticism? Dalton throws three picks in his past two playoff games and every website is flooded with commentary. Luck throws seven picks in his past two playoff games and there isn’t an article about it, or even a negative comment in yours. I understand Luck might turn out to be the greatest of all-time, but what has he done to earn the kid gloves treatment? A bunch of fourth-quarter wins signify a quarterback who doesn’t give up, but they also signify a quarterback who didn’t play well in the first three quarters.

—John
FD37BDE175E444F6ACA485507FB9CD65.ashx

You bring up some good points. We probably tend to give highly drafted, multiple-tool players more of the benefit of the doubt than players who entered the draft with some deficiencies.

pkcam-600x293.png

Ummmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what the difference could be between Luck and Cam. I wonder. Hmmmmm.

Good point I saw elsewhere:

pkcam-600x293.png

Ummmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what the difference could be between Luck and Cam. I wonder. Hmmmmm.

There's no doubt that some members of the media have picked their favorites and their enemies, and have established narratives where the favorites are infallible and will do whatever it takes to promote this narrative. See Skip Bayless with Tebow, Colin Cowherd with Brady, Peter King's hate of Cam, everybody's love of Wussy.

squicken

Tony Grossi ‏@TonyGrossi
So this year #Browns were duped on WR w/ mental health issues & another WR w/ torn ACL. Response: Fire the coach.

I know he has the Lombardi thing, but that is on point

cdyhybrid

There's no doubt that some members of the media have picked their favorites and their enemies, and have established narratives where the favorites are infallible and will do whatever it takes to promote this narrative. See Skip Bayless with Tebow, Colin Cowherd with Brady, Peter King's hate of Cam, everybody's love of Wussy.

Skip was right, though.

Godslay

Banned
Too much underdogging by Pats fans. Same thing every year. You are here for a reason. Either team could realistically win this game.

Everybody in the media is entitled to their opinion obviously, but they don't know anything more than us. Just guessing like everyone else, don't let it bother you, turn it off and enjoy the weekend leading up to the game.

Same amount of critical injuries as well for both teams, so that's not an excuse either way.

Poor brown fans.

Irsey was really proud of that too lmao

Never forget

Jim Irsay ✔ @JimIrsay
Follow
OMG...the Earth is SHAKING!!!!! Shock and AWE is coming VERY SOON!!!!!!!

Jim Irsay ✔ @JimIrsay
Follow
Colts Nation...are you sitting DOWN!!!!!!

Jim Irsay ✔ @JimIrsay
Follow
Announcement coming SOON!!!!

Jim Irsay ✔ @JimIrsay
Follow
This day of MONSTER TRADE,The Tidal Wave Of Deal making...Shocks the system of "..Didn't see THIS ONE COMING!!!!!!" Grig's Rollin' Dice!

He thought he made the Trade of the Century

Sanjuro

Too much underdogging by Pats fans. Same thing every year. You are here for a reason. Either team could realistically win this game.

Everybody in the media is entitled to their opinion obviously, but they don't know anything more than us. Just guessing like everyone else, don't let it bother you, turn it off and enjoy the weekend leading up to the game.

Same amount of critical injuries as well for both teams, so that's not an excuse either way.

John Cena isn't playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom