• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

LJ11

Do you like him better than Ertz out of Stanford?

I don't know, they aren't used the same way. Tough comparison to make. I know that Eifert can play anywhere on the field, not saying Ertz can't, it's just that I've seen Eifert do it. Ertz used as in line Y receiver.

Nix is blowing up Jones since the first couple of drives.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
You know this BCS is so stupidly one sided, that NFL-AGE is talking Hockey

If someobe joined us, they would go wait NHL thread?

Game. Blouses

'Bama is fucking Nuclear, Good God!

ibrGSflV3cpWA0.gif

i-c69fa4212d0b21034d990f7315f446fd-BillMurrayInKingpin.jpg

GraveRobberX

It feels like there's more interest for football (the original) in the US now than hockey.

MLS helped

Have you seen the Seattle team and their crowd, DAMN!

I enjoy my soccer when they play those tournaments + World Cup

Never got into the leagues due to not being soccer blessed from TV

Most of the time you Manchester United, Arsenal, or Man City match-up

Oh wells

JABEE

Then enjoy being behind PBA Professional Bowling Association) in relevance

Fucking PBA is more enjoying than NHL games at the moment
I have watched more PBA recently than NHL (pre-lockout)

Fucking borefest the NHL has become

Only reason most watch is to get drunk or lull themselves to sleep

Most wait till the Stanley Cup to even give a flying fuck

I respectfully disagree with your evaluation. The NHL is a much more popular league.

I'm a die hard pens fan and even I love Giroux, great player.
Good man.

mr2xxx

Banned
This game is horrible. In other news why are RB, WR, and to some extent QB so devoid of talent this year, just an odd year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm sorry rather than opening up the game, you make that shit more obtuse

Yes Goalies don't need all that padding

Look at the pads in the old days and compare it to now
Those alone tell you the game is sham of it's former self

I may get laughed at for bringing annoying or WTF is wrong with you by my comments, but it's the truth

Seriously, scoring has to open up
Icing – For the purpose of this rule, the center red line will divide the ice into halves. Should any player of a team, equal or superior in numerical strength (power-play) to the opposing team, shoot, bat or deflect the puck from his own half of the ice beyond the goal line of the opposing team, play shall be stopped.

Seriously?

I rather have a flow of the game in Hockey, like Soccer
Stop for Majors, remove Minors (let the game being played and just remove the player)
Every 20 seconds the game just comes to a halt for some bullshit reason

I rather have high scoring, less fighting, remove like 50% of those archaic rules, and have a decent flow to the game

This is the most idiotic things I have read in a long time. I actually do feel dumber after reading this. I'm not even sure you know what in the hell you're even talking about.

Just...no.

No man, just stop. No more of this shit, step the fuck away and don't comment about hockey again.

MLS helped

Have you seen the Seattle team and their crowd, DAMN!

I enjoy my soccer when they play those tournaments + World Cup

Never got into the leagues due to not being soccer blessed from TV

Most of the time you Manchester United, Arsenal, or Man City match-up

When I drive home through Redmond all I see are fields full of people playing soccer. Many of them are female leagues. Hnnnng.

GraveRobberX

This is the most idiotic things I have read in a long time. I actually do feel dumber after reading this. I'm not even sure you know what in the hell you're even talking about.

Just...no.

No man, just stop. No more of this shit, step the fuck away and don't comment about hockey again.

Coming from a Cleveland Browns fan, this is a special comment

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I`m loving what I`m seeing out of Dee Milliner so far. Still weary on using the #5 pick on a DB though.

Hopefully we resign Chris Houston and pick someone up in free agency.

Sports Hierarchy is and always will be

Football -> Soccer -> Basketball -> Hockey -----------------------------------------------------------------------> Baseball

Just...no.

tumblr_m715nyJOkU1r3fk5s.gif

mr2xxx

Banned
Since we are talking about changing a game to make it better, lets talk a out the NBA. I hate the fact that fouling at the end of games is a legit strategy, nothing kills excitement more than watching that. Is there any other sport that does that?

Sports Hierarchy is and always will be

Football -> Soccer -> Basketball -> Hockey -----------------------------------------------------------------------> Baseball
Baseball is awesome.

Football > Baseball > Basketball > -----------------------------------------------------------------Soccer > Hockey

Top Bottom