• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

am i gay? i honestly don't find this very attractive. i think upton is hot no doubt but this just looks goofy and doesn't do anything for my dong. maybe i have become the sharp knees gaf taught me about

I didn't post that to tempt you. I posted it to point out how fucking stupid she is, even when trolling Ass Fumble.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
kateupton-catdaddy.gif

Dat catdaddy.

Smokey

am i gay? i honestly don't find this very attractive. i think upton is hot no doubt but this just looks goofy and doesn't do anything for my dong. maybe i have become the sharp knees gaf taught me about

:dap

probably has no idea what to do on the stick lolz

would still smash though

eznark

Banned
Is Singletary worse than Muschamp, though? Either way, whatever goodwill Emery bought, he is flushing down the toilet with these interviews

I hope Clements went in and told him to pound sand. Pretty clear he just wanted to hear from one of the most highly regarded QB guys on how he would deal with Cutler.

At this point, there is no way Chicago is willing to pay top dollar. They just want to make it look like they met with all eligible candidates before settling on Cheap Clown X.

squicken

At this point, there is no way Chicago is willing to pay top dollar. They just want to make it look like they met with all eligible candidates before settling on Cheap Clown X.

Sad they are so cheap. Otherwise good fans as far as I've met

Guess I haven't been watching Jones too much, but don't see how he is on Warmack's level. Everyone said last year DeCastro was plug and play. Don't know how that went but sure wouldn't mind STL grabbing Warmack if he lasts that long

Mustberger: Speaking of NBA, alabama is putting up NBA numbers tonight. 500 yards of offense.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! reminds me the other night when the clippers had 700 yards of offense when they defeated the lakers. incredible

MechDX

Sad they are so cheap. Otherwise good fans as far as I've met

Dennison may be their man. Ive read a couple Bears fans comments they like the idea since Jay's last really big year was with him. If they did take him I would think maybe Vance Joseph would be right behind him as the Bears new DC

squicken

Dennison may be their man. Ive read a couple Bears fans comments they like the idea since Jay's last really big year was with him. If they did take him I would think maybe Vance Joseph would be right behind him as the Bears new DC

I think I read Knapp would then come back? Seems not as hated here as he was in Oakland

mr2xxx

Banned
Bears should get Kyle Shannahan. At least Jay and Marshall know the offense it's not like they have a great o line, unless that changed.

JABEE

The only reason ESPN doesn't have that contract is because no one in America watches hockey.

The WNBA got better ratings than the NHL.

That was in 2006. The year following a biter year-long lockout. Most people didn't even have OLN back then.

ESPN wanted the rights to the NHL this year. They entered a bidding war with the NHL to reacquire the rights, and the NHL didn't give ESPN a chance to make a final offer.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/pu...-rights-in-bidding-war-vs-espn?urn=nhl,wp2944

h1nch

Keep in mind that in 2008 which was Cutler's breakout year, the QB coach Jeremy Bates called plays for the offense.

I'm not 100% sure what Dennison's role was (or is now with Houston) in designing the offensive scheme they used.

Marvie_3

Banned
That was in 2006. The year following a biter year-long lockout. Most people didn't even have OLN back then.

ESPN wanted the rights to the NHL this year. They entered a bidding war with the NHL to reacquire the rights, and the NHL didn't give ESPN a chance to make a final offer.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/pu...-rights-in-bidding-war-vs-espn?urn=nhl,wp2944
ESPN only wanted the rights to keep them away from NBC. ESPN had no interest in giving the NHL any serious airtime.

cdyhybrid

Notre Dame getting destroyed, AJ McCarron's GF, LeBron getting trashed on Twitter for following AJ's GF, Darnell Dockett propositioning AJ's GF on Twitter...it's been a great night.

Top Bottom