• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

cajunator

Banned
drugged by espn for twitter hashtags and first take talks. first it was this is all for the tositos and now this boner gate. crazyness. The Defacto face of the REAL CBS Sports drugged by a mouse who steals childrens dreams and a network that takes all there parents money.

I fully agree.

Does this make any sense to anyone at all?

Novid always posts like that,. his rants on the american animation industry are a treasure.

I guess I missed the news yesterday but apparently Stephen Ross confirmed that the Dolphins will get a logo change in 2013:

“We’re looking at it, finalizing it, but I’m excited,” Ross said in a news conference Monday at the team’s facility. “It’s time for an update.”

Cool, I guess.

cajunator

Banned
He only talks about American animation while on acid huh?

Every post Ive ever seen by him is like that yes.
Its amazing. Novid is amazing. I would love to be able to understand what he was talking about or to talk to him in general and see how he thinks.

Hunter S.

McGahee is not eligible to play this game. He is eligible for the AFC Championship if we make it. I'm not entirely sure he would play though.

After seeing him in practice photos on instagram, I posted before seeing he will not play. I doubt he will play again as he said himself he would only play if there are other injuries. The offense has done well at making a run game with multiple guys without him. I am pretty sure Hillman will sit because of his fumble too.

JABEE

Texans are going to wear their letterman jackets to New England. I want the Patriots to lose, but the Texans are making it difficult for me to root for them.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Texans are going to wear their letterman jackets to New England. I want the Patriots to lose, but the Texans are making it difficult for me to root for them.
They're wearing them again? Ugh, gg texans fans. There's always next season.

JABEE said:
Texans are going to wear their letterman jackets to New England.
Yeah, that worked so well the first time.

Giants update:

New York Giants @Giants

The Giants signed three players to reserve/future contracts: guards Bryant Browning and Chris DeGeare and defensive back David Caldwell

Panthers update:

http://www.bigblueview.com/2013/1/8...nts-carolina-panthers-jacksonville-jaguars-gm

From everything I hear, (Giants senior pro personnel analyst) Dave Gettlemen is (consultant) Ernie Accorsi‘s guy. Accorsi recommended him for the job in Cleveland when Mike Holmgren took over. (Gettlemen) is not a self-promoter like too many of these (candidates). He’s a meat-and-potatoes, salt-of-the-earth kind of guy. He’ll clean it up fast, and he can work with anyone. You don’t see his name out there a lot or hear about him because he just goes about his business and gets the job done. He’s been a big part of the fabric in the Giants’ front office for a long time. He deserves a shot.”

Bowser

Glazer confirms Silver's reports of Caldwell to Jags. Still trying to work out a deal so Jets could swoop in I suppose.

Vio-Lence

Banned
long time chicago bears fan checking in. very happy emery fired life support lovie.

his press conference on new years day was very refreshing after the decade of retardation under jerry angelo, ted phillips, and lovie smith. hopefully the bears hire a competent offensive mind to lead the team out of the wilderness.

Dark FaZe said:
I've been f5'ing rgiii in google my entire shift at work

please based god
He's done. He'll never play again and your black Jesus was nothing but a pretender messiah that you'll be paying for for draft years to come. Deal with it.

He'll be fine long term even if he tore both if he takes the proper amount of time with his recovery and realizes that he can't be as reckless with his body.

McGahee is not eligible to play this game. He is eligible for the AFC Championship if we make it. I'm not entirely sure he would play though.
Yeah there's no way he's playing in that game. Moreno and Hillman are both doing fine right now so the best thing to do is let McGahee heal completely.

squicken

RG3 should sit out 2013. go to Germany and get HGH and pure stem cells injected into his knees. team tanks for better draft picks and he begins his indestructible career in 2014

squicken

Better Draft pick for Rams...

High 2nd round pick is like a first round pick.

Real question. Wouldn't you sacrifice a year of any player if he could go get stem cells and HGH shot into his injuries and come back better than ever? Look at Peyton and Peterson. Tuck's body is breaking down on him. Why not send him out to Yurop and get some sweet, pure stemmies and HGH?

Or James Harrison. Sure, he's got the HGH. But not the good stuff. Not the stemmies either. Or Charles Woodson. Get him to Germany and get a couple of prime years out of him. I wish I was rich. I'd go get the Germany and get the treatment on my knee and ankle that I know will bug me when I get older

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans smh

Barwin (& Cody) this is all your fault. How about you show up every game and help Watt instead of worrying about your jackets and hair.

It's cold in NE wear a god damn parka instead.

Hunter S.

When Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis is playing, his Ravens are 2-7 against Peyton Manning, with Manning winning each of the last seven games (including two in the playoffs). Manning has a passer rating of 96.8 in those games.

Lewis has sacked Manning only twice and has never intercepted Manning. Manning has 18 TD vs. seven interceptions against the Ravens with Lewis playing. However, Manning has fallen short of 300 yards passing in each of his last seven games against Lewis.

Source NFL.com

Damn, reading the stats can make one over confident in the broncos.

eznark

Banned
long time chicago bears fan checking in. very happy emery fired life support lovie.

his press conference on new years day was very refreshing after the decade of retardation under jerry angelo, ted phillips, and lovie smith. hopefully the bears hire a competent offensive mind to lead the team out of the wilderness.

untitled-3ovcmd.gif

brandonmarshallwalkou4ixeu.gif

79JDE.gif

w3voF.jpg

ari

Banned

I cant believe that lovie never drafted an offensive talent but forte in all his tenure here. Thats fucking staggering.

What happened?

pokemon announcement. Not my cup of tea, but its a seller none the less.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I cant believe that lovie never drafted an offensive talent but forte in all his tenure here. Thats fucking staggering.

It doesn't help that JA whiffed on two first round offensive tackle picks. Both guys coming into the league with injury concerns. Bears need to address the OLine this offseason. If jamarcus trash is still starting at LT next year fml.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yea, that's a wrap for the vita. Lol

If only nintendo pull out some showstopper for the wii u.

All they need is 3DS in Japan anyway.

Total sales from 11/26 - 12/30 (Famitsu):

3DS - 1,407,744 (LTD - 9,762,502)
PSV - 70,846 (LTD - 1,077,159)

Seahawks signed Ryan Longwell

Apparently, keeping extra kickers is what all the cool kids out West are doing.

With Steven Hauschka suffering a calf injury, the Seahawks have signed veteran Ryan Longwell after a tryout Tuesday, according to ESPN’s Ed Werder.

Longwell hasn’t kicked in the league this season after being released by the Vikings in May, but was apparently convincing in the workout.

There was no word on a corresponding roster move. Hauschka returned to kick two field goals after the injury, though punter Jon Ryan handled kickoffs in Sunday’s win at Washington.

The 49ers are carrying two kickers at the moment, with Billy Cundiff coming aboard as insurance for veteran David Akers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/08/seahawks-sign-veteran-ryan-longwell/

ari

Banned
It doesn't help that JA whiffed on two first round offensive tackle picks. Both guys coming into the league with injury concerns. Bears need to address the OLine this offseason. If jamarcus trash is still starting at LT next year fml.
Emery said he has money to throw in the free agency market. So lets hope for success.

Another WR, QB, MLB, and safety would work for me in the draft if free agency is only focused on the line.

ari

Banned
All they need is 3DS in Japan anyway.

Total sales from 11/26 - 12/30 (Famitsu):

3DS - 1,407,744 (LTD - 9,762,502)
PSV - 70,846 (LTD - 1,077,159)
Wowzers, i remember like yesterday that every thread over on gaming was saying Nintendo was finished. Wow.

Edit: I wouldn't mind if sony had the pokemon license, because an online game with those graphics would work.

Fuck you nintendo you conservative pieces of shit.

Pokemon X and Y is going to be the realest shit ever.

3D graphics? Check!
No more dumbass sprites? Double check!
The same Fire/Water/Grass starters? Check cubed!

Vio-Lence

Banned
Emery said he has money to throw in the free agency market. So lets hope for success.

Another WR, QB, MLB, and safety would work for me in the draft if free agency is only focused on the line.

bears are 13.3M under the salary cap, but i'm not sure who's available in FA. i doubt the dolphins let jake long walk.

Bowser

Ross' meeting with the Panthers today may have been his second with the team:

- It's reported New York Giants director of college scouting Marc Ross is meeting with Jerry Richardson this afternoon, and it's rumored that it's his second interview with the organization. Rumors swirling over the weekend indicated that he met with the team on Saturday. Multiple interviews typically mean a team is drawing closer to a hiring, but that is speculation. What we do know is that Ross is the only person so far from outside of the organization who has met with the team twice, if rumors are to be believed.

http://www.catscratchreader.com/201...a-panthers-gm-search-all-quiet-and-thats-okay

Man, if only Nintendo would make Mario more realistic. Imagine: He's a NYC Cop who has to save a reporter from the Kremlin Order of Political Altruism (K.O.O.P.A) who's secretly trying to take over the US. It would sell millions!

Top Bottom