• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I SAID

GODDAMN!

They sent me their new Gen 3 N-Router (at no cost), damn Verizon being really badass with me, well what I'm willing to pay, they really love me a customer

Good Tebow the offseason is so fucking long. I think of hockey ending in mid-June and pre-season games hitting in mid-September. Has baseball gone into November yet? If not I know it's late October and then pre-season is firing up in late Feb/early March.

But football has way too long of an offseason.

Let's go for 32 game seasons. Goodell would totally back that.

brentech

I'd like to see a test taking you 400+ miles out of the city. NYC at under 50mi is going to have some pretty high quality connections in that range.

I don't doubt that your speed is good, but that's probably one of the best areas in the states testing within itself.

That's insane speed. I've got the 35/35 package being installed next week. Not as nice, but an upgrade over the 6 I'm getting from shitty Comcast right now.

effzee

LJ11 or any other Bills fans (is there such a thing?) what is the word on LT Demetress Bell?

Eagles just inked him to a 5 year deal mostly to replace Peters, who sadly I fear might be done as an Eagle. Peters is IMO top 3 if the not the best LT in the game and a major reason McCoy had the year he did. I hope this signing works because they had no one really besides depth players to replace Peters with.

Funny how Bell for the 2nd time in his career has to replace Peters. I keep hearing he is an injury prone average player with good potential. Is he solid? Average? Might blossom? Hot garbage?

At least this means they won't draft a LT in the first round.

GraveRobberX

How much does that cost?

$258.00/Month

I'd like to see a test taking you 400+ miles out of the city. NYC at under 50mi is going to have some pretty high quality connections in that range.

I don't doubt that your speed is good, but that's probably one of the best areas in the states testing within itself.

For Shits N' Giggles:

HAHA WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK?:

Greg

19 MB/s downloads and 7 MB/s uploads? All of that speed is a waste unless you're on a huge network.

Most DDLs are throttled, streaming services don't require those kinds of speeds, and no one uploads that much unless you're trying to rival seedboxes on a torrent site.

I just don't see the benefit.

GraveRobberX

19 MB/s downloads and 7 MB/s uploads? All of that speed is a waste unless you're on a huge network.

Most DDLs are throttled, streaming services don't require those kinds of speeds, and no one uploads that much unless you're trying to rival seedboxes on a torrent site.

I just don't see the benefit.

MOAR! SPEED

Gotta Go Fast(er?)

I didn't get because it's the cool thing, or just to show off

My old FiOS Triple Play Bundle Expired
Phone + 35Mb/35Mb + Ultimate Package (All Premium Channels)

New Bundle:
Phone + 150Mb/65Mb + Ultimate Package

I could've opted into the 50Mb/25Mb plan also, but that would be -$15 at best
The 35Mb/35Mb plan has changed, you can't get Ultimate Package, you only get Showtime, everything else = $14.99 per Premium Channel, which came out to $75+

Also this speed is getting shared:

My 2 PS3's, PS Vita, HP TouchPad, 2 Laptops, 1 Desktop, 1 Internet Ready TV, 1 iPTV (Jadoo Box, Southeast Asian... Mom)

brentech

To Georgia is pretty impressive. I wish Verizon FIOS was available where I am. I'd ditch my single city cable/internet in a heartbeat. They still don't even get me HBOgo with my subscription =(

Seminar went well.

I lucked out in the sense that my review was on a newer field and the professor didnt know much about it. As far as I know none of the students had taken the new class either.

Pretty smooth. I'm pretty sure I gummed up some data in the middle but nobody knew any different so it was a wash.

1333555244477.gif

Seminar went well.

I lucked out in the sense that my review was on a newer field and the professor didnt know much about it. As far as I know none of the students had taken the new class either.

Pretty smooth. I'm pretty sure I gummed up some data in the middle but nobody knew any different so it was a wash.

Jared would be proud.

Greg

Seminar went well.

Jackpot.

Also this speed is getting shared:

My 2 PS3's, PS Vita, HP TouchPad, 2 Laptops, 1 Desktop, 1 Internet Ready TV, 1 iPTV (Jadoo Box, Southeast Asian... Mom)
Ooh, ooh!

1 Wii, 1 PS3, 1 Blu-Ray Player, 1 PC, 1 iPad, 3 DS', 1 Smartphone, 1 Laptop. Plus my idiot friends' and their devices when they come over (though I have to register them first).

I just likes seeing how big my network has grown.

LJ11

LJ11 or any other Bills fans (is there such a thing?) what is the word on LT Demetress Bell?

Eagles just inked him to a 5 year deal mostly to replace Peters, who sadly I fear might be done as an Eagle. Peters is IMO top 3 if the not the best LT in the game and a major reason McCoy had the year he did. I hope this signing works because they had no one really besides depth players to replace Peters with.

Funny how Bell for the 2nd time in his career has to replace Peters. I keep hearing he is an injury prone average player with good potential. Is he solid? Average? Might blossom? Hot garbage?

At least this means they won't draft a LT in the first round.

That about sums it up. Below average run blocker, severe drop off from Peters in that department. To be fair, he played an entire season (2010) on an iffy leg, had microfracture surgery after the '09 season. Instead of sitting out the year he fought through the pain and played. 09/10 are hard to evaluate because of his knee issues.

Good athlete, can handle speed rushers, a power end will give him fits, combine the two and it's an uphill battle. Allen destroyed him a couple of years ago, entire OL got its ass kicked though, lots of injuries that game.

Bell looked stronger to me this year, he was a much improved run blocker, he probably worked on his lower half more, something he couldn't do in previous seasons because of injuries. Looked good in the screen game.

I think he was finally turning the corner. Like him, if he can stay healthy he may be a good player. No end gave him trouble in 11, very solid. Chan masks the exterior OL issues by going with a quick pass game. Bell wasn't exposed much, QB doesn't take deep drops. Just needs to stay healthy.

Edit: He's no worse than someone like Bushrod. Actually, if everything pans out health wise, Bell can be a much better tackle than that scrub. Put a speed rusher opposite Bushrod and it's game over.

Cards-GAF needs to get all of their Alex Smith/FMT quips in now.

In the sequel to the Everybody's a Dirty Mexican or a Goddamn Arab Act of 2010, the Arizona state legislature brings to you, The Internet is Illegal Act of 2012.

Telling honest assessments of Alexis is not trolling, im sure a jury would see his freakishly small hands and dismiss all charges. Also i don't live anywhere near Arizona so yeh that helps too.

Top Bottom