• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

I like to create awkward gay moments between friends.
It's one of my favorite hobbies.

I've never gone as far as rubbing a knee, though.

A true inspiration.

myknee.gif

Literally laughed out loud.

mr2xxx

Banned

Been there to a lesser degree. Was drunk and trying to rub some girls back , I overshoot and started to rub my friends back instead. For a second he thought it was the girl in the middle of us but then realized something was wrong when he saw girls hands in her lap. jnc:

But he can't get to the Superbowl!!! Every team in the NFC West has been in the Superbowl in the last 10 years except the 49ers...I know and u know that Alexis ain't gonna change that.

here is another fact: 49ers are the only team in the NFC west to not lose a superbowl in the past 11 years (rams made it in 2001 bruh)

bionic77

People get too worked up over games.
Very true and pathetic.

Call us insular but everyone here for the most part is able to not act like a jackass when their team wins or losses. We make exceptions for Packer and Pat fans of course but even they are a million times more rational than gaming fanboys.

On point I don't I really don't understand how the CPU could be weaker than 7 year old hardware. Doesn't seem possible. The next 2 three years will be crazy and will claim a lot of posters.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hey NFL-GAF look @ what I got, LOL
Well it took me a Year+
Drank too many 4 point cups, 25+ (48 oz), YAY on my way to Diabetes!

Finally got my Slurpee goodie, needed 100 points to claim it:

VpWHYl.jpg

emV7al.jpg

dGfV1l.jpg

2GB USB Thumb Drive, LOL

Very true and pathetic.

Call us insular but everyone here for the most part is able to not act like a jackass when their team wins or losses. We make exceptions for Packer and Pat fans of course but even they are a million times more rational than gaming fanboys.

I dont get it either. But, I mean everyone on this board is here at least in some part thanks to videogames. When you take a bunch of people passionate about something discussion can get heated so I understand to a degree.

But getting so mad that you start slangin' insults or freaking out because the company you like isnt liked by the fan of another company is silly.

Were more like this.

Hey NFL-GAF look @ what I got, LOL
Well it took me a Year+
Drank too many 4 point cups, 25+ (48 oz), YAY on my way to Diabetes!

Finally got my Slurpee goodie, needed 100 points to claim it:

http://i.imgur.com/VpWHYl.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/emV7al.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dGfV1l.jpg[IMG]

2GB USB Thumb Drive, LOL[/QUOTE]

Forget the drive, those bed sheets are the real story here

mr2xxx

Banned
What do you get when a crab crosses a tree? 1 rec. and 3 yds in a NFC championship game.

What do you get when you win 3 superbowls with three diff. QBs?
Redskins+defining+moment-+Joe+Gibbs+is+hired.jpg

Still 3 superbowls but also GCOAT.

Damn you FMT what drives your ignorant rabble? A normal man would give up after a few but you have a drive to troll that that is unprecedented.

snesfreak

Banned
Their have been like four of them. Today.

People really don't like posting here on GAF it seems.
The quote from Nintendo is the dumbest thing about that thread, they don't brag (or flat out lie like Sony/MS) about specs anymore.
BIG FREAKING DEAL!
There was no need for ANOTHER one of those fucking threads.
On point I don't I really don't understand how the CPU could be weaker than 7 year old hardware. Doesn't seem possible. The next 2 three years will be crazy and will claim a lot of posters.
It's not, what is likely happening is the middleware isn't optimized for the CPU/rest of the components yet and the performance is suffering because of it.
Or something like that.

What do you get when a crab crosses a tree? 1 rec. and 3 yds in a NFC championship game.

What do you get when you win 3 superbowls with three diff. QBs?
Redskins+defining+moment-+Joe+Gibbs+is+hired.jpg

Still 3 superbowls but also GCOAT.

Damn you FMT what drives your ignorant rabble? A normal man would give up after a few but you have a drive to troll that that is unprecedented.

1. crabcakes will handle his business this year with his first full training camp/pre-season of his career
2. no one gives a fuck about that geriatric fuck joe gibbs. he can go race his shitty nascar vehicle up jimmy johnsons dick hole
3. niners are superbowl contenders this year and everyone knows it. redskins will be drafting in the top 5 pick time and again in the coming decade because they have piss poor management and coaching

mr2xxx

Banned
1. crabcakes will handle his business this year with his first full training camp/pre-season of his career
2. no one gives a fuck about that geriatric fuck joe gibbs. he can go race his shitty nascar vehicle up jimmy johnsons dick hole
3. niners are superbowl contenders this year and everyone knows it. redskins will be drafting in the top 5 pick time and again in the coming decade because they have piss poor management and coaching

iAnIjMhebO1P9.gif

I <3 you and your delusional thinking that 9ers are contenders

bionic77

The quote from Nintendo is the dumbest thing about that thread, they don't brag (or flat out lie like Sony/MS) about specs anymore.
BIG FREAKING DEAL!
There was no need for ANOTHER one of those fucking threads.

It's not, what is likely happening is the middleware isn't optimized for the CPU yet and the performance is suffering because of it.
Or something like that.
Truthfully none of us know.

It just seems insane to me and in fact difficult to come up with tech worse than what we had in 2005.

iAnIjMhebO1P9.gif

I <3 you and your delusional thinking that 9ers are contenders

top 10 reasons 49ers will win the superbowl this year:

1. best defense in the league
2. operation phoenix rising will be completed as alex spreads his wings to engulf the league in his violent melody
3. brandon jacobs can drive his car as fast as he likes around town. we're all friends here!
4. harbs handshake has gotten even more firm this year
5. vernon davis is the best TE in the league. this is especially impressive considering he only runs 2 routes
6. we will draft coby fleener and TE cheese the league... madden style!
7. frank the tank will have fresh legs late in the year thanks to bjac and Khunt
8. best special teams in league history
9. kyle williams will never return punts again
10. every team in the nfc got worse and we got better

bionic77

The Steelers will be healthy going into the playoffs and get their revenge against Alex in the Supebowl. Last year was a fluke and we will sweep that dick punters leg early on. Without their best player the Niners will fold like the bitches they have been since Joe left!

Top Bottom