• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Junie12

So I'm doing some research on the draft and I've come to have a little crush on a certain prospect...

Is it okay to draft a TE in the top 10 or is that just stupid?

cashman

Banned
Thanks, I'll give the Bengals a look in. I've definitely ruled out the Packers, Giants and Saints. Don't the Saints have Drew Brees? He's pretty good right.

Only team you need to consider my friend: Dallas Cowboys

dallas-cowboys.jpg

xyYzO.png

Jaime-Edmondson-Cowboys1.jpg

cashman

Banned
So I'm doing some research on the draft and I've come to have a little crush on a certain prospect...

You'd be better off trading down and picking a TE later, since he'll most likely still be in the draft later in the first/second round

Godslay

Banned
The irony of Tebow getting a pedicure when his new coach is Rex Ryan.

Arnie, root for the Broncos.

Agreed.

Free Manning tattoos for new Bronco fans...

mannindhd.gif

The consensus seems to be that there is no 1st round TE talent in this draft, from what I have read. I'm assuming Fleener is the crush? He should go late first/early second. Unless I'm missing someone.

snesfreak

Banned
Be a Redskins fan, we guarantee a superbowl in the next 5 years or your money back*.

*No actual guarantee is made. If you decide to opt out before your lifetime commitment is over you will be ridiculed and wrapped in nacho tacos while a starving Freeman is unleashed upon you. May God have mercy on your soul because Josh won't.
WHAT DID JOSH EVER DO TO YOU!?
Big meanie.

This is like the Peyton sweepstakes.

I'll fly* over to the British Isles to secure your signature if I have to.

*Assuming it's an all-expenses paid trip provided by you, of course.

The irony of Tebow getting a pedicure when his new coach is Rex Ryan.

:jnc

Arnie, root for the Broncos.

Actually not a bad choice. You'd be considered a lifelong, but there are worse teams to support. (Patriots, Steelers, any team from the NFC South except the Panthers)

Only team you need to consider my friend: Dallas Cowboys

dallas-cowboys.jpg

xyYzO.png

Jaime-Edmondson-Cowboys1.jpg

Hot girl aside, I'll put this in terms you can understand Arnie:

Tony Romo (Dallas QB) : Cowboys :: Andy Carroll : Liv'Pool

Hey Arnie, root for the Vikings.

Up front: they are in the cellar right in a division with 3 other good teams and have never won a championship.

BUT...

They are historically a very good team (6th or 5th all time win %) and have never stayed down very long. As long as you are prepared to have your hopes dashed every once in a while it will be totally worth it when they finally win the big one.

Also they have Jared Allen the owner of the all time sack record (You might be thinking, "But hey, I though that guy with the fucked up teeth has the record?". You would be wrong since he got a free one).

Junie12

You'd be better off trading down and picking a TE later, since he'll most likely still be in the draft later in the first/second round

Good point, hopefully my phins would be able to trade down and still land him.

yeah way too early, does his name rhyme with weenier by any chance?

Yup, the TE from Stanford, I believe he's gonna be an awesome TE and one of the best play makers in the draft. And my phins need play makers badly and an awesome TE is the perfect solution to this problem.

DMczaf

Freeman is thin as hell now, yet you guys continue with the fat jokes. You guys are as pathetic as Jay Leno clinging to OJ and Monica jokes.

Freeman is thin as hell now, yet you guys continue with the fat jokes. You guys are as pathetic as Jay Leno clinging to OJ and Monica jokes.

He's right. The Freeman fat jokes are old news.

Besides, we made the taco so self-conscious about his weight that he's now an anorexic fuck. Good luck with that string bean staying in the pocket for 16 games. One pass rush and we'll break that twig in half.
Legally, we're not dirty mother fuckers like other teams in our division. Charlotte culture encourages hookers, overpriced stadium food, redneckism, and stealing laptops, but never will it stoop so low as Cajun culture.

Bookmarked, cheers.

Got to sleep now though. 3am in the UK. Fatigue's slipping in, any minute I'll be signing on the dotted line for the Browns.

sorry, that's a joke fueled by around 13 hours worth of NFL knowledge, so don't take too much offence Browns fans, if there are any

Your fellow British football fan, Wes, is a Browns fan. You're really mean.

Raiders ended up with Tollefson....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/06/raiders-reel-in-dave-tollefson/

Though the Raiders under new coach Dennis Allen haven’t officially declared whether the defense will use a 4-3 or 3-4 alignment, defensive tackle Tommy Kelly has said that, based on the first week of the offseason program, it appears that the Raiders will run a a 4-3.  That means Tollefson most likely will remain a defensive end.

He also will be coming home.  And the Walnut Creek, California native returns to the Bay Area with a pair of Super Bowl rings.

I would say good luck to him but Oakland seems to be where Giants players careers go to die. (Boss, Hagan, Gibril Wilson)

It's apparently a two year, 2.5 million deal.

snesfreak

Banned
He's right. The Freeman fat jokes are old news.

Besides, we made the taco so self-conscious about his weight that he's now an anorexic fuck. Good luck with that string bean staying in the pocket for 16 games. One pass rush and we'll break that twig in half.
Legally, we're not dirty mother fuckers like other teams in our division. Charlotte culture encourages hookers, overpriced stadium food, redneckism, and stealing laptops, but never will it stoop so low as Cajun culture.
Oh you.

Raiders ended up with Tollefson....

I would say good luck to him but Oakland seems to be where Giants players careers go to die. (Boss, Hagan, Gibril Wilson)

It's apparently a two year, 2.5 million deal.
Good deal. I wish him success, guy has a great motor and deserves a chance to start.

Didn't know the Pats were from Boston. I said to myself immediately that I wouldn't become a Pats fan because, as far as I know, that's the equivalent to becoming a United fan, and it's basically just a place for all the glory supporters to come together and support a team because they can't handle losing every once in a while. Fuck that.

For example, Lunchbox.

You're already on my shit-list.

We have the best fans ever.

Ripclawe

Banned
http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/06/warren-sapp-broke-super-bowl-ring/

According to the docs, Sapp owes more than $6.7 million to various creditors ... including hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support payments and alimony to at least 4 different baby mamas.

Among the debts, Sapp says he owes $853k to the IRS for 2006 and another $89k for 2010. Sapp says he also owes $2,858 in medical bills for "Corrective Speech and Language Therapy."

Sapp says he only has $6.45 million to his name ... and lists all of his assets in the documents ... which include:

-- 240 pairs of Jordan sneakers and sandals
-- Large Nude women painting
-- Lion skin rug (female - lioness)
-- Nike golf clubs
-- De Grisogono watch (scratch on crystal, nicks and scratches on band)
-- A boxing glove signed by Muhammad Ali

I laughed....

Took me a fucking while, but finally found the list.

Jakncoke said:
Afc East

New England Patriots ( 17 ) - Alligatorjandro , Dutch Patriot , Milchjon , Sanjuro Tsubaki , Tom Penny, TheFatOne , Big-E, Bread , Dragon, Lunchbox , HowardRoark, ATF487, ActStriker, Case , msdstc , FlawlessCowboy , Heavy

New York Jets ( 6 ) - Fox318 , darkside31337, bob_arctor , talisayNon , captmcblack, Not a Jellyfish

Miami Dolphins ( 7 ) - TheDrizzlerJ11 , Jason's Ultimatum ,Wrayfield , jergrah, ph33nix , Miami Wesker, Junie12

Buffalo Bills (7 ) - LJ11 , WanderingWind , Mifune , OnPoint , Raistlin, Onix , CrankyJay

Afc North

Pittsburgh Steelers ( 12 ) - Jakncoke , DeaconKnowledge , bionic77 , chuckddd , Spectral Glider , AngmarsKing701 , DeathbyVolcano , 789shadow ,
Crazymoogle , harSon , ramirez , marleyman

Baltimore Ravens ( 6 ) - BaltimoreLarry , Nakazato , crimzonflame , DarienA , Bolt Vanderhuge , Draft

Cincinati Bengals ( 4 ) - vas_a_morir, firex , coldplay619 , nateeasy

Cleveland Browns ( 6 ) - Wes , hiryu , jdez15(mother approval pending), Oozer3993, Kave_Man , SlackAdjuster

Afc West

Denver Broncos (7 ) - Godslay , GraveRobberX , HarryDemeanor , Troll, Red13th, Chiggs, H1NCH ,

Kansas City Chiefs ( 3 ) - Pantherlotus , DuaneCunningham , MalleyMal

Oakland Raiders ( 4) - Bill Murray , rorschach , NawidA , filler

San Diego Chargers ( 4 ) - Nightz , Hartt951 , Noriega , Saerk

Afc South

Houston Texans ( 7 ) - MechDX, smokey, miguel , captive , jmdajr, Vyer , Syracuse022

Indianapolis Colts ( 5 ) - Narag , LukeSmith , Skiptastic , SuperMalo , TheApatheticOne

Tennesee Titans ( 2 ) - The M.O.B, sf2fanatic

Jacksonville Jaguars ( 4 ) - Tamanon , iapetus, Zaraki_Kenpachi , Dre3001

-------------------------

Nfc East

Washington Redskins ( 5 ) - Ninja Scooter , mr2xxx , LiveWire , SonnyBoy , Ænima

Dallas Cowboys ( 8 ) - levious , pelicansurf , Sviatoslav, Somnia, Woodchuck, Enron , Zeke, cashman

Philedelphia Eagles ( 5) - yankeehater , effzee , CB3 , Brinbe , Konka

New York Giants ( 12 ) - Futurevoid , Wellington , BigAT, Nemesis121 , Striker , dschalter , thefrankman , Bluetsunami , neoemonk , d[-_-]b ,yankeeforever2 , h3ro

Nfc North

Green Bay Packers ( 14 ) - Eznark , Buckethead , Greg , wienke , mastershake , TheLegendary , Elfforkusu , ZZMitch , ConradCervantes , Az Greg , brentech, ink4n3 , _madtown , skip

Detroit Lions ( 9 ) - goldlion054 , beast786 , Plinko , WedgeX , Kosmo , PhoenixDark , Gaborn , Kastrioti , Doorman

Minnesota Vikings ( 7 ) - Slo, Eric Walton , BannedEpisode , TheJollyCorner , Annhog,smokeymcpot , PenguinPoacher

Chicago Bears ( 7 ) - cuevas, PhD. , yacobod , Equus Bellator Apex , MrBob,minx88 , Seda , khold, zychi

Nfc South

Carolina Panthers ( 4 ) - Grover Cleveland , Bowser , Dynasty , LegendofJoe

Tampa Bay Buccaneers ( 4 ) - snesfreak , I H8 Memes , DMczaf , mwsnatural

New Orleans Saints ( 5 ) - Cajunator , Big Baybee , Dirtbag , Themadcowtipper , CrunchyFrog

Atlanta Falcons (11 ) - Talon- , RBH , tmdorsey , Ceebs , DCX ,Lead Based Paint , storybook77 , B1gg_Randall , verbum , meadowrag , AndresON777

Nfc West

San Fransisco 49ers ( 10) - FrenchMovieTheme , Drakeon , Doomsayer , Corran Horn, bigosc2k , LevelNth , firen, GullyState, Devolution ,BeautifulMemory

Arizona Cardinals ( 3 ) - BakedPigeon , Squall ASF , astrolad

St. Louis Rams ( 6 ) - squicken, nomartyme , souja , hokahey , Major_Lazer , overcast ,

Seattle Seahawks (3 ) - {Not me fuckers} - bluemax , Bishoptl , Hitoage

Now Arnie knows who he's going to be dealing with next season.

sure am :p :jnc

I'm a miserable dolphins fan :(

I actually knew that and put you under the Dolphins fans, I just thought I'd do you a favor and squiken you to the second-best team in the AFC East.

And remember, it could always be worse, you could have been born a Jest fan.

Several errors in that list.

You're an error on my list.

No you're not, you're quite friendly for a grumpy old man!

bionic77

While I despise the Bucs and their cheap ass owners who keep buying teams they can't afford, I have to say I am with the Bucs on this one singular issue.

As a fan of a team whose quarterback is big boned I am horrified at the disgusting attitudes GAF has towards large boned individuals. I hope the mods start to take notice and start to give out warnings for these horrifying displays of fattism. These kinds of backwards attitudes are only appropriate when discussing women.

Remember the long held religious principle of bro's before ho's and no fat chicks. Remember and hold to the code gentlemen.

Top Bottom