• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

DMczaf

While I despise the Bucs and their cheap ass owners who keep buying teams they can't afford, I have to say I am with the Bucs on this one singular issue.

As a fan of a team whose quarterback is big boned I am horrified at the disgusting attitudes GAF has towards large boned individuals. I hope the mods start to take notice and start to give out warnings for these horrifying displays of fattism. These kinds of backwards attitudes are only appropriate when discussing women.

Remember the long held religious principle of bro's before ho's and no fat chicks. Remember and hold to the code gentlemen.

Your quarterback is fat and rapes women in bar bathrooms. He's also stupid.

bionic77

Your quarterback is fat and rapes women in bar bathrooms. He's also stupid.
I extend the olive branch and what do I receive in return? DM spits in my face...

Just because your owner treats the 9 Buc fans like this doesn't mean this is acceptable behavior for normal human beings.

I take it all back! This alliance is over and I can't wait until we get to stomp on the Bucs again. And next time you won't get our backup qb!

bionic77

The offseason isn't over yet.
Ben is married now and gave up motorcycles.

Nothing can possibly go wrong this offseason.

Freeman on the other hand is in big trouble. Long John Silvers and Taco Bell are going to cut prices dramatically this summer. I will be surprised if the fat fuck isn't in a hoverround by the start of training camp.

DMczaf

PFT is such a weird, super conservative place that clearly harbors quite a few racists.

I agree there are too many Packers fans on PFT.

GkB0l.gif

h3ro

Took me a fucking while, but finally found the list.

Now Arnie knows who he's going to be dealing with next season.

OH GOOD GOD I'M LISTED UNDER THE COWBOYS?!?

Will some kind soul please place me in my rightful spot with the rest of my fellow Elisha-lovers, Giants-age.

jakncoke

Banned
I don't really care anymore, I've accepted our fate.

The only thing I don't understand is why AustraliaGAF has their own thread stickied in Gaming Community.

answer to everything.. blowjobs. They give the best blowjobs. FMT is apparently a 3rd rate hack at just blowjobs just like his qb is at winning championships

Top Bottom