• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

mr2xxx

Banned
Now I remember why I never signed up to Steelers only forums, every team only forum is full of crazy fucks. Reading that skins thread doesn't make this thread look so crazy in comparison

Cuz we don't have those people here LOL, we got FMT and then we have Larry posting pics of his shit. I enjoy GAF cuz we get crazy fucks from various teams to out crazy each other.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
It would be fun to either join a Dolphins or Texans forum right now and troll the shit out of them because of their shit terrible off-seasons. haha

jakncoke

Banned
Cuz we don't have those people here LOL, we got FMT and then we have Larry posting pics of his shit. I enjoy GAF cuz we get crazy fucks from various teams to out crazy each other.

our crazies got personality. personality goes a long ways

mjc

Are you left handed?

Was thinking about buying a 3DS today since its under $150 at Target (and they got the B2G1) but I hear the game is a nightmare for lefties :(

Its awkward enough for a righty like me when I started out, but I can see myself getting used to it. I'm not sure how a lefty would be able to play well unless they allow the CPP to be used.

Are you left handed?

Was thinking about buying a 3DS today since its under $150 at Target (and they got the B2G1) but I hear the game is a nightmare for lefties :(

It's not too bad, at least for me. The game is worth it though. You should be fine as long as you can hold the stylus and and move it around. You'll adapt to it.

cashman

Banned
I was strongly considering buying a 3DS last summer, and then I heard that it was a massive flop. I don't follow games much anymore, but what was the reason for this? No games? Has it gotten better?

snesfreak

Banned
I was strongly considering buying a 3DS last summer, and then I heard that it was a massive flop. I don't follow games much anymore, but what was the reason for this? No games? Has it gotten better?
It wasn't selling that well because of the price and there weren't a lot of games out.
It was never really a "massive" flop though.
And yeah it's gotten better, a LOT better.

It wasn't selling that well because of the price and there weren't a lot of games out.
It was never really a "massive" flop though.
And yeah it's gotten better, a LOT better.

Never change snes. Enjoy the 3ds since its the last handheld console that your company will put out.

jakncoke

Banned
i just realized that most of you are really, really old and that in some point in the near future I will be like that dinosaur from All My Friends Are Dead.

edit: can someone teach me how to make good OTs before all the life-longs die?

christ man they aren't that old yet :p. 20-30 years from now though the ancients of the thread will start the worm rot

i just realized that most of you are really, really old and that in some point in the near future I will be like that dinosaur from All My Friends Are Dead.

edit: can someone teach me how to make good OTs before all the life-longs die?

What? Big group of us that are in our early 20s.

jakncoke

Banned
Mine as well just figure out who's playing the Pats in the SB. Ocho Cinco returns and even took a pay cut.

Really helped you guys out last season, But I guess the retort going to be same tired ass argument. But season 1 on system was learning, 2 is the year of the 8 5 watch and see

snesfreak

Banned
You'll die from a broken heart when Nintendo goes 3rd party.
GetYoPopcornReady.gif

Tom Penny

Really helped you guys out last season, But I guess the retort going to be same tired ass argument. But season 1 on system was learning, 2 is the year of the 8 5 watch and see

He will just end up covering slot receivers if he can't do anything on offense.

Slo

I used to think that everyone here was my age but I'm pretty sure one day I tried to talk to Slo via XBL and it was one of his kids playing Geometry Wars or something.

If it was after 3:30 CST, it probably wasn't me. That late in the day I'm usually hitting the early bird special at Denny's and then straight to bed!

snesfreak

Banned
bwahaha.

Also, I propose a shut-down on all the gaming talk. This is a NFL thread and it's getting out of hand. We cracked down on fantasy talk and that's way more relevant I mean there's a whole fucking side for gaming

wait nvm
Yeah people, go to gaming side to talk about gaming!
Nothing bad EVER happens there I swear!

jakncoke

Banned
does anyone have good stand up to recommend? I recently went through all of David Cross, Dave Chapelle, and Louis CK's stuff.

I don't like Bill Hicks.

edit: we could start a post-for-the-cure, people could sponsor NFL-age posters to talk in gaming; donations every 50 posts made without banning?

you're dead to me..

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
does anyone have good stand up to recommend? I recently went through all of David Cross, Dave Chapelle, and Louis CK's stuff.

I don't like Bill Hicks.

edit: we could start a post-for-the-cure, people could sponsor NFL-age posters to talk in gaming; donations every 50 posts made without banning?

Mitch Hedberg.

snesfreak

Banned
It's not as if I hate him or anything, the dude just doesn't make me laugh. I'll admit it, I'm all about the laughs when it comes to watching comedy. Call me a jerk, but that's just who I am.

edit: already went through all Hedberg/Ansari.

Jim Gaffigan isn't funny to me.
46411a.jpg

Top Bottom