• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Slo

I hate Larry the Cable guy. How in the hell do you make money parodying your customers. "HEY HE'S AN ILLITERATE FUCKWIT SIMPLETON WITH A WEIGHT PROBLEM JUST LIKE ME! TAKE ALL MY MONEY!"

Jags_fan.gif

:((

jakncoke

Banned
I hate Larry the Cable guy. How in the hell do you make money parodying your customers. "HEY HE'S AN ILLITERATE FUCKWIT SIMPLETON WITH A WEIGHT PROBLEM JUST LIKE ME! TAKE ALL MY MONEY!"

Wisconsin is 73% of his gross revenue, true story.

RBH

So Loomis said that Lofton "has the ability to play all three linebacker positions"?

Not sure if I agree with that.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Speaking of Glee fans EBA really doesn't post all that often these days

fake edit: hilarious as the Bills attempts at winning

That was just...turrible. You should feel as bad as the female/cow population of PA after Ben's little "dalliances."

bill hicks is awesome. i saw aziz standup and it wasn't really funny at all. he was talking about some facebook joke where he was getting in on his cousins school group or something. sounded like the crowd loved it and i said uhhhh.... wat?

but i do love aziz in most of his movies and in parks and rec

DMczaf

Community's last episode was pretty damn shitty. And the Looney Tunes graphics have got to go.

And I'll NEVER understand the appeal of Abed.

3N16MA

Banned
Community's last episode was pretty damn shitty. And the Looney Tunes graphics have got to go.

And I'll NEVER understand the appeal of Abed.

Abed is the equivalent of my brain being on the outside and the rest of my body in my brain.

snesfreak

Banned
Community is like Zelda apparently, no one likes the same thing about it so every damn episode is either the best episode ever or the worst thing ever put on tv.

Top Bottom