• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Going to let her give you enough capital to run this said diner? What will you name it?

It's gonna be amazing and insular as I am, I'm gonna let you guys eat for free at 'We All Love Brady'

Except for Snes, he's not allowed inside my diner, but I won't sell disgustingly fat tacos so he's probably not even interested.

cajunator

Banned
Are you left handed?

Was thinking about buying a 3DS today since its under $150 at Target (and they got the B2G1) but I hear the game is a nightmare for lefties :(

Its not. I'm a lefty. I got used to the controls quickly. the problem is just that I tend to suck at videogames, so no amount of control swapping is gonna improve that.

i had to sell my 3DS after getting vita. it wasn't just that i have no need for 2 portable systems but 3DS looks like complete dog shit in comparison. i couldn't take it anymore :(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Its not. I'm a lefty. I got used to the controls quickly. the problem is just that I tend to suck at videogames, so no amount of control swapping is gonna improve that.

What the hell man. I asked you yesterday if you were a lefty and I thought you told me no :(

Well either way good to hear. Looks like I'll be running out to Target pretty soon to get myself a 3DS.

i had to sell my 3DS after getting vita. it wasn't just that i have no need for 2 portable systems but 3DS looks like complete dog shit in comparison. i couldn't take it anymore :(

Or not. Vita screen is so gorgeous. I'm not sure I'll be able to take the joke 3DS screens in comparison :(

bionic77

Speaking of consoles, if someone made hardware for $100 that was only capable of high res 2d gaming with a SNES or Saturn wireless controller (you get you choice), would I be the only one interested in that? Oh yeah games would be 20-40 bucks and download only.

I think I would like that better than any next gen console. The only thing I would be missing would be sports games, which are absolutely better in 3D.

GAF let's pool together a couple of million dollars and make this thing happen!

Speaking of consoles, if someone made hardware for $100 that was only capable of high res 2d gaming with a SNES or Saturn wireless controller (you get you choice), would I be the only one interested in that? Oh yeah games would be 20-40 bucks and download only.

I think I would like that better than any next gen console. The only thing I would be missing would be sports games, which are absolutely better in 3D.

My OG droid could run snes games no problem lol.

3N16MA

Banned

We could buy Bills/Vikings/Rams with a few hundred million more. Split the positions in the organization amongst NFL GAF and own the league with our super team. I want to be leader of the bounty program. We will be extra careful so Goodell never knows.

cajunator

Banned
What the hell man. I asked you yesterday if you were a lefty and I thought you told me no :(

Well either way good to hear. Looks like I'll be running out to Target pretty soon to get myself a 3DS.

Or not. Vita screen is so gorgeous. I'm not sure I'll be able to take the joke 3DS screens in comparison :(

My Galaxy Skyrocket has a gigantic fucking screen so this isn't that much different. I have bad astigmatism anyway so it's not like picture fidelity or resolution makes much of a difference to me. Can't see shit.

Patriots didn't cut Ochocinco. Somewhat surprised being they just signed two other capable receivers.

Dat ring hunting.

Let him stay for camp and let him compete with the other receivers. If he performs well, you keep him, if he still sucks, you dump him. With his current contract he's cheap to cut.

So...um...yeah...

Did you guys hear about that Peyton Manning guy going to the Broncos?

I feel like I'm losing ya, NFL-GAF. The move to Community has changed us, and not for the better...

jakncoke

Banned
nfl-age just needs some good old trivia. Terry Bradshaw first 2 seasons were 8-13 as a starter and 19 tds to 46 int ratio. His rookie season he completed 38.1% of his 213 pass attempts

snesfreak

Banned
nfl-age just needs some good old trivia. Terry Bradshaw first 2 seasons were 8-13 as a starter and 19 tds to 46 int ratio. His rookie season he completed 38.1% of his 213 pass attempts
This team loved by jakncoke was cheated out of a Super Bowl by the Steelers and asshole refs.

snesfreak

Banned
Dat Super Bowl Record Setting Defense

Most Interceptions by, game, 5
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (XXXVII)

Most touchdowns scored, game, 3
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (XXXVII)

jakncoke

Banned
Well, right now we're stickied alongside PonyGaf and something called AusGaf (wasn't that whole country banned from NeoGaf).

Sucky threads are everywhere.

With AusGaf being our neighbors again, does this mean we'll be getting a few strangers coming in to tell us to stop using the term world champions till the world is fairly represented.

I'm a comedy pluralist. I like it all.

Suggestions:

• Patton Oswalt - My favorite comedian. Very smart, intellectual but talks nerdy about comic books, movies, Star Wars.

• Marc Maron - Cynical, dry, Jewy, intellectual comedy.

• Joe Rogan - Loud, opinionated, weed evangelist, anti-religion.

If not - check the classics: Carlin; Pryor.

snesfreak

Banned
I'm a comedy pluralist. I like it all.

Suggestions:

• Patton Oswalt - My favorite comedian. Very smart, intellectual but talks nerdy about comic books, movies, Star Wars.

• Marc Maron - Cynical, dry, Jewy, intellectual comedy.

• Joe Rogan - Loud, opinionated, weed evangelist, anti-religion.

If not - check the classics: Carlin; Pryor.
Racist.

Ænima

I'll tell you what I'm sick and tired against this slander against Josh Freeman. The guy is a hard worker, a class act, the ultimate team player, and you guys act like all he does is eat tacos. I know for a fact he also enjoys chalupas, turkducken wrapped in bacon, and double cheeseburgers topped with fried egg marinated in butter.

smh
My god, so you are saying Freeman is getting eating tips from this man:

etick_madden13_576.jpg

Top Bottom