• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

VALIS

Wrong turn?

deliv01.jpg

Oh Eznark, you're the king of this particular shitbin. <3

So, after watching this press conference, I know like Tebow more, and hate the media more. The media are asking about everything but football.

RBH

Skip Bayless with the thumbs up at the end :lol

That picture-in-picture feed of Skip's twitter feed alongside the press conference on ESPN2 was pretty trippy.

SonnyBoy

I wonder what the odds are of Mara being suspended if he's found of any wrongdoing in this CAP fiasco.

Collusion? Check.
Penalizing two teams within his division? Check.
Little to no penalties for teams under the CAP floor? Check.

Hell, Jerruh is now debating even being told of the situation and he sits on the same board as Mara. This situation is getting weirder and weirder.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I wonder what the odds are of Mara being suspended if he's found of any wrongdoing in this CAP fiasco.

Collusion? Check.

Hell, Jerruh is now debating even being told of the situation and he sits on the same board as Mara. This situation is getting weirder and weirder.

He had the audacity to say that Snyder and Jerry should just consider themselves lucky they didn't have picks taken away either too the other day. Utterly laughable.

eznark

Banned

Collusion? Check.

449745.1020.A.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If we sign Anthony Hargrove, I'm having a hard time getting excited.

I mean it would be better than the absolute nothing that we have now but it's hard not to be nervous about a guy who will be on his 5th team in 8 years.

Draxal

Collusion? Check.

Zero. He's the chair, but it's not like he's the only owner who wanted this. You have to realize the owners are pretty much a good old boys network, and Jones and especially Snyder are considered the unliked outsiders of the bunch.

I'd laugh if Tuna (at 70 years old) comes in and leads the Saints to a Championship while Sean is sitting at home.

Jay Glazer &#8207; @JayGlazer Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Following up a @mortreport that Sean Payton asked Bill Parcells to be interim HC, the 2 are planning to meet in FL this wk to discuss

snesfreak said:
Wait, no I wouldn't.
It should be made clear that I'm of the mind that outside of the Giants winning it all, everything else is meaningless to me and I have no interest in seeing the Saints win anything. Just saying, there would be some serious irony to that situation.

Wes

venison crêpe
What the hell are the Browns doing?

Not picking a RB at 4.
Not picking a WR generally rated lower than Julio Jones at 4.
Gaining more picks to make another push at a franchise QB next year, when more than 2 highly touted QBs are due to come out and the price will likely be cheaper.

One of those I guess.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
We should do this.

Vikings attempting to secure a divisional win next season:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c302/garrett101/NegotiatingWithArachnidDemon-1.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Steelers getting Lombardi #7!

[IMG]http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/BAYLOR-FAN1.gif

Fox318

Not picking a RB at 4.
Not picking a WR generally rated lower than Julio Jones at 4.
Gaining more picks to make another push at a franchise QB next year, when more than 2 highly touted QBs are due to come out and the price will likely be cheaper.

One of those I guess.

Browns gonna go all in on another USC QB?

Don't do it!

Top Bottom