• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Fox318

5K4FL.jpg

exarkun

such bullshit that dallas got a compensatory pick, they don't have real problems.

if any team in the league had the nfl equivalent of #firstworldproblems, its the Cowboys.

I'm almost remiss to post this considering its Casserly who I consider generally clueless but may be pertinent for those that mentioned the 2014 cap increasing thanks to the TV deal:

Charley Casserly ‏ @CharleyCasserly

Cap projected to be "flat" in 2013,2014 est 122.0, 2015 is when jump is projected/Reason for low projections is money was needed for this yr

If true, that could spell trouble for some veterans moving forward with contract extensions. Specifically for the Giants: Hakeem Nicks, Justin Tuck, David Diehl, Michael Boley, Corey Webster. All are due for new contracts in 2014.

Oh hey, an NFL thread. I usually avoid offtopic, but I'm gonna need help getting hyped for this season.

I'm from New Orleans you see. So uh, yeah. And, come at me, I guess?

Am I doing this right?

Number of Super Bowl wins since Spygate: 0

Number of tacos eaten by Fatman since your last Super Bowl : 1,000,000,000,000

How do I use that other server? Asshole

Still don't get why the Pats sign 2 fullbacks this offseason. It's not like they run the ball a lot.

They've realized that Brady sucks and are turning into a running offense! SUPER BOWL BABY!

Also, with the Lawfirm gone, they might be looking into some hard nose runners for short yardage situations in which Benny excelled. Plus the other guy is also a LB and plays special teams so who knows if he will even get time at the FB position.

Top Bottom