• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

jbug617

Banned
So we Pats fans support the most hated team in this thread? Can't wait till draft day when the media will worship BB trading skills

Nah it's the off season, since FA is basically done there is nothing to talk about anymore until the draft. :(

We can talk about your feelings? How are you doing?

Also, when do they usually release the schedule?

So we Pats fans support the most hated team in this thread? Can't wait till draft day when the media will worship BB trading skills

You're a Pats fan? The media will crown him draft king and all the fans will hate him, Life of a Patriots fan is rough.

Fox318

It seems the move to community has made this thread more aggressive.Like its mating season or something.

There havn't been any laptops destroyed this off season has there?

ON52V.jpg

Slo

It seems the move to community has made this thread more aggressive.Like its mating season or something.

If you're gonna survive in community, you've got to either kick somebody's ass or become somebody's bitch on the first day.

Hey eznark, I love those Steam you've been sending me. Keep them coming. Hard and fast. Double entendre.

Every time I go into the NFL GAF IRC channel I feel like I've been transported back to 1995

Also, finally mastered Fool in the Rain on drums. F Yeah!

jbug617

Banned
Pats add Chris Simms to the coaching staff. I expect to hear his name come up for a college job in the next 5 yrs.

I'm going to miss Rapsheet he only has 2 months left with the Pats

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Oh hey, an NFL thread. I usually avoid offtopic, but I'm gonna need help getting hyped for this season.

I'm from New Orleans you see. So uh, yeah. And, come at me, I guess?

Am I doing this right?

Enjoying your hamsteak, Bob?

Yeah, I like it. It's really fuckin' good.

I like this junior already.

Jtrizzy

sorry what does :jnc mean? a reference to the poster? yes. I always forget about Youtube comments. I like the pc posts especially, maybe we'll get Madden on PC this year after the success of FIFA on origin.

eznark

Banned
If you're gonna survive in community, you've got to either kick somebody's ass or become somebody's bitch on the first day.

Hey eznark, I love those Steam you've been sending me. Keep them coming. Hard and fast. Double entendre.

Those Steam? Speak English you God foresaken Norwegian-descended beaver fucker.

mr2xxx

Banned
Those Steam? Speak English you God foresaken Norwegian-descended beaver fucker.

Giving another man some "steam" must mean Cleveland Steamer, you Sconi's are fucked in the head. It's obvious your taking advantage of another man due to his mental handicap.

Slo

This has been a shit day all around. And to top it off my sentence structure gets called out by a Sconi that moved to Appalachia.

Jtrizzy

I tried to figure out what it means, there is nothing in the op. All I know is he has the Marshawn Lynch run against the saints when they upset them in the divisional round a few years ago in his tag.

Dragon

Banned
This weekend I was witness to the worst/best group of fans in all sports. Kentucky Wildcats fans. Catlanta indeed.

Oh and go Pats and all that.

Top Bottom