• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I tried to figure out what it means, there is nothing in the op. All I know is he has the Marshawn Lynch run against the saints when they upset them in the divisional round a few years ago in his tag.

IE9HD.png

Jtrizzy

oops. I did actually look at the op, but somehow missed it. Thanks for the explanation. It's really annoying to see it every other post and not know what it is. I remember when the forum had smilies though, I've been here for a while but was perma juniored for some reason. Maybe not reading an op thoroughly lol.

eznark

Banned
Isn't Community like the wild west of GAF? Does anyone even know this section exists?

God, Tim is just so damn happy in this press conference.

Mods and ban bait have already posted more in this thread than in the last off season thread. There will be a reckoning.

Mods and ban bait have already posted more in this thread than in the last off season thread. There will be a reckoning.

When was the last time someone got banned for something inside of NFL-GAF? (Other than that one guy who always posted depressing shit and was madly in love with Joe Flacco and one day posted his literal shit.)

snes will be toast by the time the draft rolls around. Just let someone post something about Sony and it's a wrap.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When was the last time someone got banned for something inside of NFL-GAF? (Other than that one guy who always posted depressing shit and was madly in love with Joe Flacco and one day posted his literal shit.)

To be fair, he didn't even post that in this thread. I honestly can't remember the last time someone got banned for saying anything in this thread.

People get banned in sports threads?

It happens in the other threads (NBA, Footy, MLB, NHL) more often because those threads have mods who are also regular members in those communities. So they're already there waiting for something to pop off. (Like the time jdez basically got in a fight with blackace in the NBA thread)

I see a couple drive-by mods from time-to-time, but no regulars. Maybe that will change with the transition to Community.

darkside31337 said:
Nope. Entire sports threads get banned instead.

:jnc

It happens in the other threads (NBA, Footy, MLB, NHL) more often because those threads have mods who are also regular members in those communities. So they're already there waiting for something to pop off. (Like the time jdez basically got in a fight with blackace in the NBA thread)

I see a couple drive-by mods from time-to-time, but no regulars. Maybe that will change with the transition to Community.

We need to get an NFL-GAF member promoted to mod status.

I vote buckethead!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I do and it was Eznark lulz

(not this particular thread but NFL-GAF thread)

Last person I remember getting banned for NFL GAF was eznark for riding the Peterson Slavery thing for one too many stops.

Yeah I remember that but I couldn't remember if it was this thread because I think he was spilling over into other threads with that.

I vote buckethead!

Hell yeah! Ban all the Bears, Vikings, and Lions fans!

snesfreak

Banned

snes will be toast by the time the draft rolls around. Just let someone post something about Sony and it's a wrap.
Foolish Panthers fan, that non-sense will not work.

I vote buckethead!
A ginger mod?

eznark

Banned
Ignore makes mods an unnecessary construct that stifles creativity and destroys open and honest conversation. It's an insidiously evil position that corrupts the minds and actions of the weak (lol sporsk and ami). Welli was lucky to escape with his dignity.

Free JayDub

Top Bottom