• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I missed the past couple of pages due to work and for some reason thought that a mod had posted asking for intel on who to make a mod. :jnc @ me.

snesfreak

Banned
Yeah, I remember him being a mod back when I first started posting in the NFL threads.
He yelled at me for posting gifs all the time or something :jnc

Fox318

SONOFABITCH I HOPE TEBOW STARTS SO MARIO CAN KNOCK THE JESUS JUICE OUT OF HIM

EW7Xx.gif

RBH

Ian Rapoport of the Boston Herald reports that former Titans and Bucccaneers quarterback Chris Simms has joined the Patriots’ coaching staff.

Simms’ title is not yet known, but he’s believed to be taking an entry-level position. Simms has a strong connection to Bill Belichick. Chris’ father, Phil, was the Giants’ starting quarterback when Belichick coordinated New York’s defense under Bill Parcells.

A third-round pick in the 2003 draft, the 31-year-old Simms spent five seasons in the NFL. He finished his career with a 7-9 record and 12:18 touchdown-to-interception ratio.

In May of last year, Simms was acquitted of charges of driving under the influence of marijuana when his friend took the fall.
chris_simms_marijuana.jpg

Enjoying your hamsteak, Bob?

Yeah, I like it. It's really fuckin' good.

I like this junior already.

It's funny, the only other person on GAF who got the reference and bothered saying something about it was some dude who works for G4 actually taking time of out his day to come to Morgan Webb's defense in an OT when I called her out for writing a terrible review of some game.

Thanks for the welcome folks.

Just over 48 hours after wide receiver Mario Manningham left for San Francisco, Aaron Ross became the latest free agent to leave the Giants.

Ross is signing a three-year deal worth up to $15.3 million with the Jaguars, according to a source. Like Manningham, Ross' departure was expected. The only question was where would the cornerback land.
stephen-a-o.gif

ENJOY AARON, YOU SONS OF BITCHES!

Jags have a ton of NY DB's in their system...
Any team that pays Aaron "up to" that much deserves ridicule. Dude barely could handle nickel duty and the only reason he wasn't roasted total in the playoffs:

Atlanta - LOL MATTY ICE and Mike Smith.
Green Bay - DROPSIES!
49ers - No WRs/QB to speak of...
Patriots - Outside of Welker who needs WRs?

I hope they don't expect him to be the everydown #2 CB, that won't work well unless he rededicates himself to his craft.

Any team that pays Aaron "up to" that much deserves ridicule. Dude barely could handle nickel duty and the only reason he wasn't roasted total in the playoffs:

Atlanta - LOL MATTY ICE and Mike Smith.
Green Bay - DROPSIES!
49ers - No WRs/QB to speak of...
Patriots - Outside of Welker who needs WRs?

I hope they don't expect him to be the everydown #2 CB, that won't work well unless he rededicates himself to his craft.

and yet alex posted the best QB rating against your D in the post season AND had a better rating than eli in the game! you didn't win that game because of alex, you won it because of kyle williams and nothing else you dumb BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

Narag

and yet alex posted the best QB rating against your D in the post season AND had a better rating than eli in the game! you didn't win that game because of alex, you won it because of kyle williams and nothing else you dumb BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

Regular season form already.

When I'm made a mod I will retroactively ban you for this blatant violation of the TOS.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Reported.

/Shockey

Alex is truly elite. Made the big throws in the NFC Championship game when his team needed like the TD to Manningham. Also his 3rd down mastery was awesome...

Wait that was Eli. Smith was busy chucking balls 5 yards past his WR in the 4th and running the ball. My bad. Also according to the new ToS you are a sexist bigot.

Alex is truly elite. Made the big throws in the NFC Championship game when his team needed like the TD to Manningham. Also his 3rd down mastery was awesome...

Wait that was Eli. Smith was busy chucking balls 5 yards past his WR in the 4th and running the ball. My bad. Also according to the new ToS you are a sexist bigot.

the #'s are there brah. the #'s are there

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
For your entertainment, an interaction I had with one of my students today:

(This kid is a kind of a dick. Name changed.)

"Mr. Pavek, what do red and blue make?"
"Andres, you're a sophomore and I don't have time for this."
"What do black and yellow make?"
"Andres, go back to class."
"Mr. Pavek, what do BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW make?"

"...I'm proud of you, Andres."

And for making me laugh, he received fifteen minutes of free time.

Teaching special ed must be very rewarding. Ever think of mentoring FMT?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Haha I don't teach special ed. I work at a really, really unique school. You know all those poor kids from the ghetto that get told by teachers/parents/authority figures that they're dumb as fuck and won't amount to shit? It's as if all those kids said, "Hey, wait a minute, you guys are dumb as fuck. I gotta get to class," and flocked to my school.

It's really rewarding. I always ask one of my students to play basketball after class (it's a joke because he doesn't take me seriously; he's about five inches taller than me and points to the color of my skin a lot), and the other day instead of laughing me off he said, "nah mister I gotta graduate."

edit: point being the kid stayed after-school voluntarily on a Friday to practice fucking algebra.

and i get paid like I work at McDonalds

Continuation schools, we call 'em round these parts. Sounds like a cool job. Except the pay.

Narag

Hey, I'm gonna play FFVI "Restored" (it's a patch for the GBA version that fixes the music) on my stream if anyone wants to watch/troll.
http://www.twitch.tv/snesfreak
I'd like to have a few viewers to give me names for my characters.
Or tell me how much I suck, whatever.

The broadcaster has indicated that their video may be unsuitable for some viewers. Click continue to view the content or try another live channel below.

What're you doing in there???

Top Bottom