• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Slo

5. If you ever decide to Squiken teams, I would welcome you with open arms into PatsGAF.

denied.gif

I am assuming next gen controls (see Wii Winning Eleven) with HD graphics. If it happens that will be the clear version to get, friend codes and all!

PS I play on PS3 now, but I imagine next year WiiU or the other 2 consoles will be the new hotness.

FIFA and FIFA only, Winning Eleven can eat a donkey.

Just let me know when you have time to play on the PS3, I will make Tom proud by beating you.

snesfreak

Banned
I wish I knew what some of you looked like.
I'm trying to make your characters vaguely resemble you.
I'm gonna make everyone think Larry was black

Is it really so unreasonable to think that the NFC South will shake out like

1. Saints/Falcons
2. Saints/Falcons
3. Panthers
4. Bucs

Trying to settle an argument. The Panthers are the main sticking point. I say they will finish 3rd, one of my roommates says 4th, the other roommate (Panthers fan) says they will win the division. Said roommate has called us haters for saying they wont be that good.

Unreasonable? No.

Incorrect? Yep.

Taco/bounty/Katrina/cowardly Ryan/2 points jokes aside, the South really might be one of the more wide open divisions in football next year. I think the Bucs improved mightily, the Falcons improved incrementally, we improved by kicking Legedu Naanee's bitch ass to the curb, and the Saints will still have Brees and the basketball player (their defense sucked ass anyway, losing Williams will be a blessing). I personally think it will come down to a two horse race between us and the Falcons, with the Bucs close behind.

I am so pissed off right now. After months and years of negotiating and coming up with a number, the Minnesota House just flipped the double bird followed by a crotch grab at the Vikings by raising their contribution 25+% at the last minutes. This is just a measured political move so when the Vikings leave town our pussy ass politicians can ride the fence and say "OH HEY WE TRIED TO GIVE DEM DERE VIKINGS A NEW STADIUM, YOU BETCHA, BUT THEY DIDN'T WANT OUR MONEY!"

Fuck the MN Gov't.

RIP the Vikings' chances of staying in Minnesota.

brett-favre-concussion.jpg

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Grover, you must play Fifa right ?

Of course I do.

But I'm at home, where my internet sucks ass for all forms of online gaming.

Junie12

If the Vikings do move to LA would they still be in the NFC north? If the Cowboys can stay in the NFC east I think they could stay in the north.

We first see you early in the game, but your real reveal hasn't really been planned yet.
Part of the game will involve going into Detroit to find Lions GAF, that will probably be the first time bucket and friends come face to face with you.

I better get a cameo for the Jah'rhed Temple suggestion.

It should be a traveling temple.

Probably just flip them and the Rams for the immediate future.

Geographically that would make a lot more sense than having an NFC North team in Los Angeles and an NFC West team in St. Louis. And in terms of competitive balance, I think it could work. The Vikings and Rams are about the same in terms of quality at the moment, so switching them wouldn't unbalance either division too dramatically.

We first see you early in the game, but your real reveal hasn't really been planned yet.
Part of the game will involve going into Detroit to find Lions GAF, that will probably be the first time bucket and friends come face to face with you.

HYPE!

Not sure why the hell I'd be in Detriot, been there once, that was enough.

Honestly, I could live with the team being in LA. I could.

What bugs me is fucking up the history of the team and its rivalries. Yeah people shit on the Vikings but the truth is that they are near dead even with the Packers and Bears all time. Thats fucking with some established history.

I dont know if I could handle the vikings not being the third wheel in the NFC North.

bionic77

FIFA and FIFA only, Winning Eleven can eat a donkey.

Just let me know when you have time to play on the PS3, I will make Tom proud by beating you.
FIFA is better this gen but I had more run with WE last gen than any other sports game (and FIFA was garbage last gen). Winning Eleven on Wii was pretty special though, at least on offense.

That is why I suggested WiiU but obviously that is just a guess and for all we know the definitive soccer game might be a 10 dollar iPad game.

Honestly, I could live with the team being in LA. I could.

What bugs me is fucking up the history of the team and its rivalries. Yeah people shit on the Vikings but the truth is that they are near dead even with the Packers and Bears all time. Thats fucking with some established history.

I dont know if I could handle the vikings not being the third wheel in the NFC North.

Yeah, Alligator saying the Fins should be in the South is about the dumbest thing he's ever said (quite a statement when regarding a Pat). The AFC East rivalries are so awesome and it's because of how old all these teams are, same thing in the NFC North.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
NFC South:

1. Falcons
2. Panthers
3. Saints
4. Bucs

(toss up between the Saints and Panthers for 2nd place)

I hope the Vikings don't move away, I actually enjoy what rivalry exists.

Fox318

I fear the vikings will not be in Minnesota.

Current speaker is saying that people won't visit parks and cultural events because of the stadium.

snesfreak

Banned
I was just wondering what the back story could be! This is almost as exciting as Game of Thrones but with less boobs.
Well you see, you are in Michigan searching out the hideout of Lions GAF.
And another character suggests letting Buckhead lead you to them.

Some old dude in a house (not me) in Lansing tells you to go find more companions while he thinks of a way to get into Detroit without being noticed.

So then Buckethead heads out, finding eznark, FMT, and maybe me (trying to figure it out.)
I have to add some things to do in between all that, as well as making the map have mountains and lakes and shit.
So they get stronger and go into Detroit, finding the secret hideout of Lions GAF.
And that's when you show up again I guess.
We get to hear your theme song.
Some stuff happens.
And the game continues.

Slo

I'm drinking awful, awful Canadian whiskey and the pain is still not going away. Should I mix it with some expired oxycodone?

Top Bottom