• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

LJ11

Interior linemen are such a crapshoot. It's amazing how many 1st rounders have flamed out in 2-3 years from that position.

Anyways, I'd love Crick to fall hard.

Yeah, I like Crick too.

High motor used to be a tag given exclusively to white DL, but if you go back to last year, the best linemen in the league had the best motors. JPP, the Smiths, Watt had some of the best motors/effort in the league. They have other traits that make them great players, but their relentless is unmatched at times.

Upshaw has a great motor, so do the Boise State guys (Crawford/McClellin).

Everyone wants a Sue type DT for some reason now. So what if he gets so far up field that he can never make the correct play? That being said, apparently he's pretty awful on tape. I haven't watched any, but maybe LJ could point us at some.

EDIT: ixnay on the lj pointing us at some tape

Memphis has two games on ESPN3, you can probably check out the games if you're interested. Checked youtube and someone broke down one of the two games, but the quality isn't great, probably ripped an ESPN 3 feed. I think it's all of his defensive snaps against Ark St since it's 22 minutes long, you would probably fast forward to his snaps anyway if you watched via ESPN3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0IaNI-3sw4

Oh okay. Whomever that quote was for should have made a better argument than the sacks argument. If he's not showing up, then man why is dude even a 1st round grade. Man he was 1st round grade even before his combine, now he's going top 15 most likely.

Everyone sees something different.

I've seen multiple people put Reiff ahead of Kalil, one said Kalil wasn't a top ten guy. Mayock had Reiff ahead of Kalil, then switched a month later even though both players hadn't done a single thing in a over a month.

Others like Wright over Floyd/Blackmon Some love Brockers, others hate him. I think you get the point. Fuck if I know what's going on.

JABEE

94 WIP in Philly just said they heard Donovan McNabb may be coming to Philadelphia to work out??? What? Get ready for the circus.

Edit: I hope this isn't fake because I don't see it anywhere else.

Miguel

it's april 1st bro

image.php

Narag

As a news organization. why would you do that? How can I believe anything they say anymore? This rumor is actually a believable report when you consider it's the Eagles.

Pretty sure you can trust them the other 364 days a year.

jakncoke

Banned
As a news organization. why would you do that? How can I believe anything they say anymore? This rumor is actually a believable report when you consider it's the Eagles.

a news organization will run with any story that they think can get them 365 days a year

bionic77

94 WIP in Philly just said they heard Donovan McNabb may be coming to Philadelphia to work out??? What? Get ready for the circus.

Edit: I hope this isn't fake because I don't see it anywhere else.
They also said Big Ben is a degenerate scumbag that you would never trust to be alone with you daughter and that Tom Brady is a role model.

Check the date son!

jakncoke

Banned
never had mango, good. sure didn't give a lot of fruit. big fucking seed thing center needs to chill. took up most the mass

bionic77

never had mango, good. sure didn't give a lot of fruit. big fucking seed thing center needs to chill. took up most the mass
Mangos in America blow. If you get one grown natively/locally they are awesome. Same with most fruit. Shit just doesn't taste as good once it has been shipped and preserved.

bionic77

What if Bellicheat keeps trading down because he knows he is leaving soon and wants to leave the team as bad off as possible to his replacement?

Sounds like something he would do and history backs me up. Neither the Jets or Browns did anything after he left him. Bill kills everything he touches. From other men's families up to and including even NFL franchises.

Gotta say I might change my opinion of him if this actually happens!

I can't wait until he gets his advice on a happy marriage from GAF and the inevitable results.

Such great sources of marriage advice in here.

ez, who probably beats his wife into submission every night.

FMT, who will probably tell Bucket to ask her for a shit bath.

And snes, who probably thinks Taco Bell is the most romantic place ever.

Fox318

Can I get a summery of the Buckethead love drama?

Is there a problem with the girl? Does his family think she is like a vampire or Republican?

bionic77

Holy fucking shit. I just saw that YouTube video of that Kinect Star Wars game with Han Solo dancing....

That shit was worse than the Holocaust, 9/11 and the 2001 AFC Championship combined! That was the equivalent of me finding out that me and Tom Brady are brothers.

I am sending a clip of that to the Hague. They should ban the Xbox and the lead developer should be imprisoned for life.

Top Bottom