• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
He doesn't look too happy in the new uni.

4tkte.jpg

bionic77

Oh, Nike. Don't fuck with the Giants uniforms. One of the classiest uniforms in all of sports.

Packers, 49ers, Steelers, Colts, Giants, and Bears have the best uniforms in the league by far.
I never like the Colts uniform.

Otherwise agree. Old school uniforms (to a point, the shit from pre-WW2 is disgusting) are the way to go.

KingGondo

Banned
Disappointed that there weren't any changes to the Broncos, Chargers, Vikings, Jags, Texans, or Rams.

All of those were (and are) Hideos.

Also would have liked to see the Eagles change from that shade of green to this:

eagles-throwbacks.png

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
New Seahawks unis are horrible... The whites are meh, the navy blues are horrible. Look like bootleg Bronco unis to me

I wish the Hawks would lose the turquoise blue from the unis a long time ago..

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
They really got all of those players together for that photo shoot or is it a 'shop? There's some bad blood among some of those guys.

bionic77

Disappointed that there weren't any changes to the Broncos, Chargers, Vikings, Jags, Texans, or Rams.

All of those were (and are) Hideos.

Also would have liked to see the Eagles change from that shade of green to this:

eagles-throwbacks.png
I think their current uniforms look better than that.

ApkXYS5CMAAy41b.jpg

Pretty much the same. The stripes are a little more narrow and they don't go up on the shoulder as far. An improvement, but a negligible one.

bionic77

Classic Eagles unis are dope
Maybe I like the newer ones better because I associate the older ones with the Vet. God what a dump that place was. A family friend would take me there as a kid and I went because it was football and free, but I always hated it and the Eagles.

Personally I like their current home uniforms.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So basically the vast majority of the uniforms look the same?

I'm okay with this.

I was half expecting Oregon-esque redesigns for everybody. I had a pitchfork and a torch ready to burn down Nike HQ if they had messed with Green Bay's design!

The Viking Jerseys are more or less the same.

The yellow bars on the inside shoulder are kinda neat though.

Here is hoping they added a gold alt.

dubc35

^ I'd rather that be our full time away jersey. I'd actually like an updated version of the ~2000 unis with the blue and silver.

Blackace

Maybe I like the newer ones better because I associate the older ones with the Vet. God what a dump that place was. A family friend would take me there as a kid and I went because it was football and free, but I always hated it and the Eagles.

Personally I like their current home uniforms.

Then you should associate them with number 12

Talon

One change that isn't obvious is that every team has a "motto" written on the back collar.

The Viking's throwbacks they wear look nice. They need to go to these full time. Classic thin - thick - thin stripes on the sleeves.
3827397417_a9ca7ccac3_o.jpg

bionic77

Then you should associate them with number 12
Most Eagle fans I knew hated Cunningham.

I always liked him as a player though. Really exciting. Doesn't he have like the longest punt in NFL history? I remember watching the game when he got hurt in the 90s. I want to say it was against the Jets but I don't remember who actually did it.

Weird how openly racist people were back then against black quarterbacks, at least in PA. Older white dudes didn't give a fuck back then.

Blackace

I wished the NFL wouldn't have sold their soul to Nike

Blackace

Most Eagle fans I knew hated Cunningham.

I always liked him as a player though. Really exciting. Doesn't he have like the longest punt in NFL history? I remember watching the game when he got hurt in the 90s. I want to say it was against the Jets but I don't remember who actually did it.

Weird how openly racist people were back then against black quarterbacks, at least in PA. Older white dudes didn't give a fuck back then.

You hated Cunningham? You are dead to me

Top Bottom