• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Nightz

ApkS5yhCEAAFA8b.jpg

eznark

Banned
I hate the neon green number outline. Otherwise it's not too bad.

*goes to cry*

They are far more appealing than your avatar.

At least they didn't go highlighter on the seahawks. Why does Nike keep thinking that it's a good idea?
Because people talk about them. No one gives a fuck who designs the bland jerseys.

Talon

Seahawks uniforms are right out of an AFL nightmare. The white ones aren't bad, but the home ones are horrific.

Then again, their current uniforms are ugly as well. Can't lose!
Eh, not quite as terrible as I was expecting. I was expecting Oregon levels of shit.
Miss seeing your reflection on LaMichael James helmet as he scoots into the endzone?

Giants.com is updated with the new uniforms. The Giants are brining back the red jersey's as the alternate (third) uniform. Giants equipment manager also hints something "new" coming to the uniform in 2013 (the thinking is Nike will make more significant changes in 2013 and that sort of confirms it).

Giants.com is updated with the new uniforms. The Giants are brining back the red jersey's as the alternate (third) uniform. Giants equipment manager also hints something "new" coming to the uniform in 2013 (the thinking is Nike will make more significant changes in 2013 and that sort of confirms it).

Child labor can only do so much in one year.

Talon

Oh, Nike. Don't fuck with the Giants uniforms. One of the classiest uniforms in all of sports.

Packers, 49ers, Steelers, Colts, Giants, and Bears have the best uniforms in the league by far.

GQman2121

Banned
For those that don't know, the Under Armor and Nike outrageous-ness was pretty much an arms race for the CEO's of each company's alma mater. Kevin Plank for UMD and Phil Knight for OU. It's just billionaires having fun as only billionaires can.

Talon- said:
Oh, Nike. Don't fuck with the Giants uniforms. One of the classiest uniforms in all of sports.
No worries. They didn't change a thing outside of the materials. The blue and white jerseys are identical THIS year. I'm with you on next year though.

I guess I'll be in the minority then. I like it. Much improved over the previous uni's.

EDIT: Saw Bowser's edit.

Yep, definitely looks like the Panthers' jersey of old. (Except the stripes on the shoulders are more angular?) Which is a good thing, not a bad one.

Levyne

Banned
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does this mean we won't be seeing throwbacks at all during the year?

Not that I am especially looking forward to seeing the creamsicles

lol wut

edit: I like the Panthers' one:

153661_melt.jpg

I'm pissed. No black helment. I never hated our original though, I just hate it's all the Panthers have ever had therefor we don't have a throwback.

And yes. I think the Seahawks look great. I'm one of those crazy people who likes it when Nike does their crazy shit on the unis. Nothing wrong with a little design creativity.

Talon

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does this mean we won't be seeing throwbacks at all during the year?

Not that I am especially looking forward to seeing the creamsicles
NFL has restricted alternates to twice a season, I believe.

Top Bottom