• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

And you'll wish it wasn't after Peyton puts up 70 on your shit D.

Never Forget

We'll be second at worst.

F'n lol.

Prepare yourself for your Cam avatar for next offseason.

Wait. So there's the explanation of the Packers jersey hullabaloo. They aren't actually going to wear the "game" jerseys?

I'm under the impression that the Nike "Elite" jerseys are the closest (that we can buy) to what the players will actually be wearing on Sunday in terms of both materials and design (like the old Reebok Authentics), where as the Nike "game" jerseys will serve as the reasonably priced jersey SKU (like the Reebok Replicas). They simply named them "game" jerseys so that people don't feel like they are paying $100 for less durable and lower quality materials and sewn-on badges (like Nike's soccer jerseys).

The new game-day jerseys appear to be made out of DRI-FIT, which to me is a huge plus over Reebok's old mesh material.

Bowser

I'm under the impression that the Nike "Elite" jerseys are the closest (that we can buy) to what the players will actually be wearing on Sunday in terms of both materials and design (like the old Reebok Authentics), where as the Nike "game" jerseys will serve as the reasonably priced jersey SKU (like the Reebok Replicas). They simply named them "game" jerseys so that people don't feel like they are paying $100 for less durable materials and sewn-on badges (like Nike's soccer jerseys).

The new game-day jerseys appear to be made out of DRI-FIT, which to me is a huge plus over Reebok's old mesh material.

I'll probably end up grabbing one of the $135 limited jerseys - the game/replica jerseys look like so much ass.

Watch out, Jared Allen, you're not the saxxyest anymore:

eli-manningbeach.jpg

still can't believe this fucking goober has won 2 superbowls

snesfreak

Banned
:jnc :jnc :jnc

F'n lol.

Prepare yourself for your Cam avatar for next offseason.
We're doing this shit this year, Aints aren't doing shit.
Failcons will not make the playoffs, and our D will find a way to stop Scam.
Freeman looks like he's lost weight, and he has an OC with a functioning brain now.
We upgraded our OLine, and got a great WR.
5-1 division record beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeotch!
THE BUCCANEERS BUDDY!

oh my god now scouts are projecting us drafting jeffrey.. it's over. we've already decided weeks in advance we're going to reach to take the next dwayne jarrett.

Hey man, don't joke about Dwayne Jarret like that.

Homie went through some rough times, alright.
All completely self-inflicted.

squicken

oh my god now scouts are projecting us drafting jeffrey.. it's over. we've already decided weeks in advance we're going to reach to take the next dwayne jarrett.

The place to be for WRs is like 15-35. Taking Floyd or Blackmon higher than that is dumb, but either the Rams or Jags (probably both) are going to do it.

WedgeX

Banned
Leshoure, fairley and culberth were all injured last year. Clearly one of the lions rehab guys is pushing pot on the rookies. Dang it guys.

Jason Witten on the Giants run in 2011:

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giantsblog/cowboys_plan_to_learn_from_giants_yrdYITndqYURbaFB8BMDeL

“Look at the Giants season last year,’’ Witten said Tuesday in Brooklyn after modeling the Cowboys version of the new Nike uniforms the NFL will use this season. “We had a chance to put them out in Week 14, but they find ways to win those games. It’s a great learning experience. Obviously, we learned the hard way.

“One of the best things you can learn is look at how they went about it. They didn’t panic. [Tom] Coughlin was fired six times last year. They just stayed with it and Eli [Manning] and their leaders did such a great job of not being fazed. And when those moments needed to be made, they made those plays. And that’s a lesson for everybody around the league to learn, whether you’re a veteran or a young guy.’’

The Cowboys also had a chance to eliminate the Giants and claim the NFC East title in the final regular-season game but the Giants dominated in a 31-14 victory at MetLife Stadium.

“Give the Giants credit, man,’’ Witten said. “They had to play in a playoff game in Week 17, and they won it and gave themselves a lot of momentum. But for us, being on the other end of it, hopefully you learn from that.’’

On the Bennett signing:

“I think his confidence was probably shaken a little bit in Dallas,’’ Witten said. “Few plays, his numbers were limited, so I’m sure that’s a part of it. He’s a good blocker, he’s a good underneath route runner, he’s big so he can catch the ball. I think, more than anything, getting his confidence back and getting a fresh start will do a lot for his career.

“I know he kind of fits that power offense and Mike Pope is one of the best tight ends coaches there is. Anybody who plays the position knows that about him. He does a good job of eliminating distractions and allowing his players to be the best. I think he’s done that for many, many years, going back to [Jeremy] Shockey and taking a guy like Ballard who’s undrafted and getting him to play at a high level. So a key component in that is Mike and that system. Coach Coughlin, no tolerance for any of that stuff. If you leave those distractions aside, Martellus is going to do a good job.’’

EDIT: Oh and Antrel Rolle got a new tattoo this offseason:

ApmANhnCIAEI9pL.jpg

I would say he definitely went all in with that...

At least this is football related.

The cartoons were beyond annoying.

Most of the time, especially if you're using subscriptions, you can ignore that we're in Community. But when the anime starts popping up in here, it's a painful reminder that we're in the GAF ghetto.

Edit: by the way, there are a couple of open graves available on gaming side. "Why is Nintendo always a generation behind" and "Why so few graphically impressive games on the 360?" The scythe will be falling frequently.

Most of the time, especially if you're using subscriptions, you can ignore that we're in Community. But when the anime starts popping up in here, it's a painful reminder that we're in the GAF ghetto.

Edit: by the way, there are a couple of open graves available on gaming side. "Why is Nintendo always a generation behind" and "Why so few graphically impressive games on the 360?" The scythe will be falling frequently.

snes' imminent relapse is confirmed. Just waiting for him to slip up and post the wrong thing in the wrong thread with the wrong mod present.

I got money riding on it.

Top Bottom