• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

snesfreak

Banned
To be honest I've been counting down the days for you to get banned again
I haven't posted on gaming side at all yet.
And the only other thread I've posted in is the Community thread.
If I get banned again it'll be during the season, either after the Bucs beat down a team.
Or after they get fucked in the ass like last season.
I don't know, what would the world's two biggest Falcons fans do together?
Calling me a Falcons fan, that's worse than Larry's shit pics.
:jnc

I haven't posted on gaming side at all yet.
And the only other thread I've posted in is the Community thread.
If I get banned again it'll be during the season, either after the Bucs beat down a team.
Or after they get fucked in the ass like last season.

I don't know man, I think this off-season thing is killing you on the inside
We are getting closer to E3 and more rumors about Wii U
I don't think you can help it! Something something in the ass!

eznark

Banned
Lol "chink in the armor" gets some idiot fired, meanwhile NBC doctors a 911 call to fuel a mob and they get away with calling it a "screw up."

Ripclawe

Banned
"I assume everybody thinks they're a top-five quarterback," Flacco said when asked where he thinks he ranks among NFL quarterbacks. "I mean, I think I'm the best. I don't think I'm top five, I think I'm the best. I don't think I'd be very successful at my job if I didn't feel that way. I mean, c'mon? That's not really too tough of a question.

"That doesn't mean that things are going to work out that way. It just means that's the way it is -- that's the way I feel that it is and that's the way I feel it should be."

ibsNt6ESnjZaSk.gif

That wall between confidence and delusion has been broken...

Doorman

So uh...yeah. We're screwed. The Lions, I mean.

Late to the party, I know, but geez...be smarter about your pot-smoking, guys! FFS.

Also I looked through the images of the new uniforms. They...weren't all that exciting. Whatevs.

Hey, does anyone have a resume template to recommend? I lost my old resume (professionally done through a work partnership, smh smh) and need to update my information anyway.

Send a video resume of you lifting weights, playing tennis, and coaching celebrities.

Did you graduate from university at some point? Most offer free resume/career service help for free for graduates.

dschalter

what flacco said is fine, believing you are the best and having confidence in yourself at all times is an important part of being successful, particularly if you happen to be a pro athlete.

though he certainly should have realized what his answer would be interpreted as by media outlets and internet mouthbreathers.

squicken

I'm starting to read about people saying that Floyd is the superior WR to Blackmon, your thoughts?

I saw a lot more of Blackmon than Floyd, but I can't say I thought Floyd was better. Blackmon is just eerily like Crabtree. Wish he was just a bit taller and faster, even though he dominated his collegiate competition. Floyd didn't dominate like Blackmon, and it isn't like he's all that fast or quick either. I really don't think either will ever be a #1, but I'd rather have Blackmon

I'm always leary to accept a players evaluation of his medical state but Travis Beckum posted the following on Twitter:

Travis Beckum ‏ @TravisBeckum47

Just seen the Doc..best news I heard in awhile!!!

Travis Beckum ‏ @TravisBeckum47

Very good chance I will be back by the start of the season!!

So there's one tight end we may get back. I'm still betting he ends up on the PUP list.

eznark

Banned
woo hoo! Beckum! Man I hope he is healthy. Seems like they have sort of cleared the way for him to have a monster year.

Draxal

woo hoo! Beckum! Man I hope he is healthy. Seems like they have sort of cleared the way for him to have a monster year.

You know that play by Beckum against the Packers was his only highlight play of his Giant's career. I mean he might be a good player and all, but he hasn't shown it with the Giants. He did seem to get alot more playing time at the end of last year, though.

Top Bottom