• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Fox318

Bread's card

Wai9rl.jpg

Eleuin

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 2m
LeBron isn't even at his house in Ohio, but that's not stopping fans from showing up and parking.
BsNbKOKCEAAVTAf.jpg

Bunch of fucking losers

I think Destiny's going to force me to jump into this generation.

Are we mostly PS4 or XBox One on this thread? I just want to fulfill my dream of having Deacon murder me and say something snarky.

If I get it it will be on XB1 but the alpha was so bad I am not sure I will even get it.

Bread

Banned
greg i started hitting my backhand today! i can already feel my powers growing stronger, maybe by next week i will be facing nadal on the top of some skyscraper in dubai

Greg

No peen to be seen!

To be fair, it looks like it may have been a while since Prince himself has seen his dick...
but what is there is offensive... I'd rather see Raji
(please, no one post pictures if they exist)

greg i started hitting my backhand today! i can already feel my powers growing stronger, maybe by next week i will be facing nadal on the top of some skyscraper in dubai
yes!

I'm still waiting for my friend to get off work and call me so I can play...

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Once I get my Wii U back, I will defeat Hito and his use of mathematics to achieve an optimal performance in MK8. I will prove once and for all (again) why am the champ.
Heh, loadout is only one part of it! FMT used mine last night and still only managed one win.

Spinluck

That movie was actually good, it surprised me. I will see this new one on Tuesday since the movies at my theaters are $6 that day.

Pretty ironic that the Decision 1.0 was a much calmer affair than this nonsense and tomfoolery.

Lebron came out with Jim Gray, said his piece, raised some money for some underprivileged kids, and that was that. Of course, ungrateful Cleveland went nuts, Dan Gilbert went Jim Crow era slave massa, and things ballooned out of control after the Miami pep rally, but the actual decision was pretty orderly.

Lebron and his team are on some bullshit this time though.

rando14

Pretty ironic that the Decision 1.0 was a much calmer affair than this nonsense and tomfoolery.

Lebron came out with Jim Gray, said his piece, raised some money for some underprivileged kids, and that was that. Of course, ungrateful Cleveland went nuts, Dan Gilbert went Jim Crow era slave massa, and things ballooned out of control after the Miami pep rally, but the actual decision was pretty orderly.

Lebron and his team are on some bullshit this time though.

Wouldnt be half as bad if it weren't for ESPN's "analysts" pretending they have a clue what's going on and going as far to say as "90% sure he's going to X". LBJ, Carmelo, Bosh, etc haven't really done anything wrong as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom